GEN V: Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

Default Re: Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

Ok I do have a Kyreum and I will be albe to trade with all of you for whatever. I will edit this post and quote all of you when I get to a house with wifi
    Black Friend Code: 2280 2589 4167
    I have Legendaries For Trade http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pokedex-fillers-shinies-foriegn-legendaries-so-much-more-144886/#post4546955
    Jalapeno!!!

Blog Entries

Palkia and Kyogre still available? I can trade any of these for them.

Link>> STILL looking for Manaphy & Palkia

Pokemon Black FC: 3009 7637 7723
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 0218 9095 4411
    Pokemon X FC: 4012 3239 8043

"Won't you make a contract with me? I'll grant you any one wish.."

Do you still have the shiny Ninetales or Victini?
    I have some of the Generation 4 legendaries to trade: Raikou, Suicune, Entei, Lugia, and the three birds....

I have the 3 birds and 3 dogs ( Moltres,Zapdos,Articuno,Entei,Raikou,Suicune ) All with above average Natures for there stats. and somehow have several mewtwo's. and a very attractive Larvesta/Volcarona :) lol

Interested in Victini, Darkrai, Zoroark, Latias, Arceus(if you want), and Thunderus (to obtain landorus)! i also private messaged you :)

Old Gen for New Gen :)

Ok to everyone who wants to trade, ill gladly trade whenever i get to a house with WIFI as I do not have any... sorry for the inconvienience!! =-)
    Black Friend Code: 2280 2589 4167
    I have Legendaries For Trade http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pokedex-fillers-shinies-foriegn-legendaries-so-much-more-144886/#post4546955
    Jalapeno!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12