Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

Default Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

Hey It's me Raichuu and I was cleaning out my room when I found mostly all of my Pokemon Games.

I have legendaries, Pokemans, and Shinies from diffrent games

I have 512 Pokemon all recorded on my Pokedex so I'm willing to trade for some of the legends I do not have

Key: L=legit H= hacked

I have in Legendaries
    H lv 100 acrues Shiny
    L lv 100 dream world Arcues
    L Mewtwo 100
    L Shiny Zoara 100
    L Zoark 100
    L Latios 68
    L Latias 100
    L Rayquaza 100
    L Groundon 50
    L Kyogre 60
    L Celebi Japanese
    L Palkia 100 Japanese
    L Victini 50
    L Darkria 59
    L Zekrom 100 Japanese
    L Heatran 73
    L Cresselia 50
    L Cobalion 43
    L Keldeo 15
    L Virizion 42
    L Terrakion 42
    L Reshiram 100 Japanese
    L Regice 42
    L Thundurus 40

Shinies:
    L Ninetales 100
    L Porygon Z 100
    L Luxray 47
    2 L Gyrados 45 & 30
    L Ariados 52

I will trade all of these if not yet traded!!! :)
    Friend code in Signiture
    Black Friend Code: 2280 2589 4167
    I have Legendaries For Trade http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pokedex-fillers-shinies-foriegn-legendaries-so-much-more-144886/#post4546955
    Jalapeno!!!

Default Re: Pokedex Fillers, Shinies, Foriegn Legendaries and so much more!!!

can i get regice and keldeo
    B/W 2 FC: 1808 1162 8391

Wow amazing list... I don't really know what I can give you in exchange for any on that list... what legendaries are you missing?
    Pokemon White 2 => 4342-0544-2168

I would love the Victini, DW Arceus, Rayquaza, and/or Darkrai, but I don't know that I have what you need...?

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411 | White FC: 3525 9470 1419 | White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639 | 3DS FC: 1977 0547 3787

Friend Safari: Fire (Charmander, Growlithe, and Braixen)

Pokemon Master's Degree! Pikmin1211's Avatar

What Nature is that Thundurus?
    I am very interested...
    http://www.smogon.com/bw/pokemon/lucario - Smogon on Lucario
    http://www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game - Click here if you like SSB!
    http://play.pokemonshowdown.com/lobby - Click here if you like competitive Pokemon!

Ok I do not have Jirachi, Mew, Deoxys, and anything else not listed so any legendaries are greatly appreciated!!

As for Regice and Keldeo I will trade asap ok?

For Victini, DW Arceus, Rayquaza, and/or Darkrai I can take any rare pokemon or legendaries I'm not very picky...

For Thunderus its nature is Modest and the ability is Prankster not good ability for me so I'll take anything. I would greatly appreciate a Tornadus
    I have Legendaries For Trade http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f601/pokedex-fillers-shinies-foriegn-legendaries-so-much-more-144886/#post4546955
    Jalapeno!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raichuu View Post
    For Victini, DW Arceus, Rayquaza, and/or Darkrai I can take any rare pokemon or legendaries I'm not very picky...
    How about Mesprit, Azelf, Phione, and a Regigigas (japanese)? I'll see what else I can find if those don't work.

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411 | White FC: 3525 9470 1419 | White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639 | 3DS FC: 1977 0547 3787

Friend Safari: Fire (Charmander, Growlithe, and Braixen)

Quote Originally Posted by Jabz View Post
    How about Mesprit, Azelf, Phione, and a Regigigas (japanese)? I'll see what else I can find if those don't work.
    Well Sure I had Mespirit, Aself, Phione, and Regigigas but I traded it to someone online.. I never got the chance to put it on my White Pokedex
    Jalapeno!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jabz View Post
    Well Sure I had Mespirit, Aself, Phione, and Regigigas but I traded it to someone online.. I never got the chance to put it on my White Pokedex
    Great! When would you like to trade?

I would like Latios and Latias. I can give the Three lake legendaries, the Regis and Tornadus, Thunderus and Landorus.

初段空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I've read that you don't have a Deoxys. Do you want to trade your Kyogre for a Deoxys which I can easily obtain?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v5].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

What would you want for your Japanese Celebi?

I would like the Shiny Ariados. What would you want? I have a Dialga, which I don't see on the list.
    Can't wait for OR/AS... It's X/Y all over again!!

If you're still trading I see you don't have a Kyurem if you wanted to trade that for your Celebi. I could give you some DWFs in addition.

Also, I like the other Shinies you're offering, I may offer on those as well - depending on what you would want back.
    Can't wait for OR/AS... It's X/Y all over again!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast