GEN V: Offering Various UT Ageto Celebi GEN 4 & 5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Offering Various UT Ageto Celebi GEN 4 & 5

Default Offering Various UT Ageto Celebi GEN 4 & 5

I recently got my hands on the Japan Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc, I have collected some Ageto Celebi and cloned them in Battle Tower in Pokemon Emerald and transfered them to Gen 4 & 5 for trading. I will update this list as I collect more.
    They are Legit but will not activate Gen 4 or 5 in-game events as they are from Gen 3.

All are Level 10 UT

Name:  Spr_3r_251.png
Views: 418
Size:  3.8 KB

Impish
    Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

Brave
    Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

Naughty
    Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

I am looking for legit shinies or events or pokemon with good IVs.
    I accepts clones made via glitch as legit (DNS abuse is OK) , but not to have no clones made via AR.
    Please state then Gen you wish to trade in.

I like aesthetics

Default Re: Offering Various UT Ageto Celebi GEN 4 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by TGG-007 View Post
    I recently got my hands on the Japan Pokemon Colosseum Bonus disc, I have collected some Ageto Celebi and cloned them in Battle Tower in Pokemon Emerald and transfered them to Gen 4 & 5 for trading. I will update this list as I collect more.
    They are Legit but will not activate Gen 4 or 5 in-game events as they are from Gen 3.

All are Level 10 UT

Impish
    Stats 40/27/29/23/25/27

Brave
    Stats 40/29/27/25/26/24

Naughty
    Stats 41/29/27/25/23/27

I am looking for legit shinies or events or pokemon with good IVs.
    I accepts clones made via glitch as legit (DNS abuse is OK) , but not to have no clones made via AR.
    Please state then Gen you wish to trade in.
    #007 Squirtle (Shiny) (LV 1) Male
    OT: Tabor ID: 33997
    Quiet - Torrent - 31/18/31/31/31/31 - Untouched
    Tackle - Foresight - Haze - Mist

Would you be willing to trade one for this? I don't really mind which one I get. It's going to be on Gen 5.

Though I do have to ask, why do you accept clones made via glitch but not by AR? Just curious.
    Last edited by tabor62; 27th January 2013 at 07:41 PM.
    Pokemon Y OT: Tabor FC: 0946 2243 9665

Check out my full trade thread here (due to image restrictions here): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305063

That trade is fine, and since your my 1st trade I'll throw in a different one free.
    My FC is 5372 4548 8752, when can you trade?
    I only consider glitch clones legit as they can be made without directly modifying the game, so I consider it part of the game, even if its not intended to be.

I like aesthetics

That trade is fine, and since your my 1st trade I'll throw in a different one free.
    My FC is 5372 4548 8752, when can you trade?
    I only consider glitch clones legit as they can be made without directly modifying the game, so I consider it part of the game, even if its not intended to be.
    I can trade at 3-6 PST Use my Black 2 FC

Check out my full trade thread here (due to image restrictions here): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305063

Can you trade now?

I like aesthetics

I'm not at home at the moment.

OK, then you may have to wait until the weekend I'm on GMT time and that means the time range you gave me will be at 11pm-2am.

Blog Entries

I've got a spare female Drought Timid Vulpix with 4 perfect IVs(HP, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense).

I also have a bunch of Jolly Archen with at least 3 perfect IVs(they all share a perfect IV in Attack, while the others vary).

I'm not too sure about their other IVs though. I can check a couple if you want. Please let me know if you are interested.
    White Friend Code: 4470-7985-3233
    White 2 Friend Code: 3010-6523-5582
    3DS FC: 2036-7773-9693

Quote Originally Posted by IceHippo95 View Post
    I've got a spare female Drought Timid Vulpix with 4 perfect IVs(HP, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense).

I also have a bunch of Jolly Archen with at least 3 perfect IVs(they all share a perfect IV in Attack, while the others vary).

I'm not too sure about their other IVs though. I can check a couple if you want. Please let me know if you are interested.
    I'm interested in the Vulpix. What nature do you what and when can you trade?

Blog Entries

I would love to have the Naughty nature Celebi if you don't mind. I can trade right now if you want. I'm on White 2 right now, so my FC should be in my signature. All I need is your FC and Trainer name so we can trade.

EDIT: Do you need any items? I might have a spare if you need something.

I would love to have the Naughty nature Celebi if you don't mind. I can trade right now if you want. I'm on White 2 right now, so my FC should be in my signature. All I need is your FC and Trainer name so we can trade.

Sorry, I'm busy now was just about to shut down my computer when you posted. Thanks for the offer but I'm fine for items.

Blog Entries

Sorry, I'm busy now was just about to shut down my computer when you posted. Thanks for the offer but I'm fine for items.
    That's fine. If you are really busy, we can trade later. I really don't mind at all. Just keep the Celebi for me, okay?

That's fine. If you are really busy, we can trade later. I really don't mind at all. Just keep the Celebi for me, okay?
    I'll keep you it. I'm on GMT time so the best time to trade is usally the weekend.

Blog Entries

I'll keep you it. I'm on GMT time so the best time to trade is usally the weekend.
    I should be available to trade you on Friday around 7:30-10:30pm your time(which would be 1:30-4:30pm for me). I live in MST, so it may take awhile for me to trade you. I get home from school at around 3:00 my time.

Blog Entries

I can trade right now if you're available.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast