GEN V: Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

Thread: Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

Default Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

Everything must go!

All available Pokemon are UT, Female, and have their Hidden Ability and an Egg Move.

Vulpix, Drought Ability, Egg Move Hypnosis:
    Natures: Lax, Hasty, Adamant, Impish (x2), Brave, Hardy, Mild, Careful, Naive, Sassy

Houndour, Unnerve Ability, Egg Move Spite:
    Natures: Jolly, Quiet, Hasty, Mild, Careful, Lax, Modest, Lonely, Timid, Docile, Gentle (x2)

Taillow, Scrappy Ability, Egg Moves Brave Bird & Supersonic:
    Natures: Jolly, Brave

Poochyena, Rattled Ability, Egg Moves Thunder Fang, Ice Fang (also has Crunch!):
    Natures: Modest, Gentle, Calm, Careful

Eevee, Anticipation Ability, Egg Move Curse:
    Nature: Naughty

Eevee, Anticipation Ability, Egg Move Fake Tears:
    Natures: Calm, Rash

Hold Items:
    Adamant Orb, Destiny Knot, Everstone, Eviolite, Experience Share, Griseous Orb, Hard Stone, Lucky Egg, Lustrous Orb, Macho Brace, Quick Claw, Razor Claw, Razor Fang, Scope Lens, Soothe Bell

Evolutionary Stones:
    Dawn Stone, Fire Stone, Moon Stone (x2), Prism Scale, Shiny Stone, Sun Stone, Thunderstone (x2), Water Stone

What I'm Looking For: First and foremost I'm looking for BrightPowder and PP Items. I'm looking to unload all of these pokes though so feel free to make any offer. I'm also at some point going to need someone to hold on to six pokemon for me while I start a new game and then send them back to me once I get to the point where I can trade. Someone (trustworthy) who is able to do that definitely gets anything they want. PMs are definitely welcome! Thanks!
    Last edited by archer; 11th June 2012 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Trades, yo!
    White 2 FC: 4557 1069 9722 (Matthew)

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

Could I get vulpix with hypnosis, and a poochyena. I have pp up, pp max to offer, and a bright powder. Also when you're ready to start a new game I'll help you transfer your pokemon.

Default Re: Offering: UT Pokemon w/ Hidden Ability & Egg Moves, Various Items & Stones

I'll happily do the Vulpix and Poochyena for the PP Max and BrightPowder. I can trade in about 5, friend code?

I'm a servant of the lord Midorikawa's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Midorikawa on Tumblr Visit Midorikawa's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    I'll happily do the Vulpix and Poochyena for the PP Max and BrightPowder. I can trade in about 5, friend code?
    I'll be in the room. My FC is 4041-0394-8679

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Could I get Ice Fang Poochyena and Brave Bird Taillow holding the EXP. Share and Dawn Stone? I can offer all grass and water starters, Torchic, and Charmander. I also have Snorunts and Huntail/Gorebyss.

@mwto: Thanks for the trade!

@PlatinumMew: I don't really need the starters since I'm restarting my game soon. I'm sure I will start giving these away eventually but I'd like to see if I can get some items back before I start doing that. Sorry.

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Hmm... I have DeepSeaTooth, Everstone, Steel Gem, Grass Gem, Flying Gem, and any item you can get from that guy by the Ultimate Move Tutor's house.

Yeah not anything I need unfortunately. How about this, I'll give you the pokemon for free but not the items. Does that work for you?

Edit: You know what forget that you can have the items too it's no big deal.
    Last edited by archer; 10th June 2012 at 06:28 PM. Reason: End Of My Own Greediness

I'm gone.
    Blog Entries

Uh, OK. Sorry, I don't have the items you want. :(

Either Eevee would be awesome. I have PP Maxes.

Eevee for a PP Max. Calm w/ Fake Tears okay?
    Last edited by archer; 10th June 2012 at 09:34 PM.

My FC is 4169 8403 7281, I'll be waiting. Character name is Bison.
    Last edited by ScottyNapalmn; 10th June 2012 at 10:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Follow Ennife on Tumblr

May I have the remaining Poochyena, Taillow and a Water Stone? I can give you a PP Up per pokemon.
    Black FC: 0003 2921 9951
    Platinum FC : 0389 5693 5042

September 9 ~ If we had an open trade or request before I went MIA, please PM me and I'd LOVE to work out the details again.
    Working on a Wishmaker Jirachi trade station (almost a giveaway) since I dug up my Bonus Disk, VM/PM me if you're interested.

Edit: @majentafer, thanks for the trade.

Edit: @ScottyNapalmn, thanks for the trade.
    Last edited by archer; 10th June 2012 at 11:02 PM.