GEN V: Offering the Therian Trio

Thread: Offering the Therian Trio

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Offering the Therian Trio

I have the whole set up for grabs.

What im looking for is a Latias or Flash fire Cyndiquil (or female if quilava or typhlosion. I dont mind breeding my own :P)
    um... what else... idk, offers are more than welcome. :D Just something unique for me to train (DW, special move, or something like that)
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

Default Re: Offering the Therian Trio

Quote Originally Posted by trainer_ebony View Post

What im looking for is a Latias or Flash fire Cyndiquil (or female if quilava or typhlosion. I dont mind breeding my own :P)
    um... what else... idk, offers are more than welcome. :D Just something unique for me to train (DW, special move, or something like that)
    I have a Latias I imported from my Sapphire (I can trade it from my White to my White 2), Marvel Scale Dratini (I can breed you a female if you want), and any starter (although none of them have DW abilities). Would those work? Is there anything else besides what you stated above that you're looking for?
    Pokemon White FC: 0648 4815 7165
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 3869 6438 9106

PKMN Master (in training) trainer_ebony's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Red Inferno View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trainer_ebony View Post

I have a Latias I imported from my Sapphire (I can trade it from my White to my White 2), Marvel Scale Dratini (I can breed you a female if you want), and any starter (although none of them have DW abilities). Would those work? Is there anything else besides what you stated above that you're looking for?
    Like i said, anything interesting
    However, I found out recently that they cant be traded in their Therian form :( i guess cuz otherwise not too many people would need to buy it.
    Pokemon Black- 3439-6961-3323
    Pokemon Black2-4342-0303-5375

You are right about that, you have to finish Black or White 2, have Waterfall in one of yours pokemon and go to Abundant Shrine, there you gain the Reveal Glass which will change the form of any of the members of Kami Trio to Incarnate form.