Offering shinies for shinies BW/BW2
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering shinies for shinies BW/BW2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Offering shinies for shinies BW/BW2

Hi there, i'm new here.

A while ago I decided to pick up my old pokemon pearl after completing Black2 and catching every pokemon in every evolutionairy form exept for Arceus, Meloetta, and genesect.
    I wanted to try and chain for shiny pokememon, something I never succeded at back then. Things have changed and I find chaining shinies a very addictive pasttime.
    Now it is my goal to collect as many LEGIT NOn HACKED shiny pokemon as possible. But alas chaining is confined to any pokemon within Diamond and pearl living in tall grass.

The pokemon i have for offer are all shiny, catched by myself in Luxury balls (because they're so stylish, and make friendly evolutions easier) and can still be nicknamed, I have yet to transfer them to black 2.
    Absol x3
    Vulpix all traded
    Shinx x2
    Minun x3
    Eevee x9 5 have been traded (I have spent a lot of time chaining eevee to make a shiny eevee team)

I would like to trade for any shiny pokemon I do not yet have. I do not care about gender, nature,EV,IV, LVL As long as it is legit, preferably caught by you and not a shady guy you traded with. Water pokemon are a plus for me, since they cannot be chained.

I've never traded online or on GTS before, afraid of hacked pokemon, but would like to give it a shot here. (so far it's been a nice experience)

Right now I have 646 different pokemon, i am only missing Meloetta, Genesect and Arceus. who will help me make my dex truly complete?
    Last edited by ShinySoul; 25th February 2013 at 07:07 AM.

Serperior rules us all Catilena1890's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Catilena1890 On Twitter
    Visit Catilena1890's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Offering shinies for shinies BW/BW2

I have a Shiny Oddish *Traded way back in generation 3*, a Shiny Seedot *from pokemon Ruby I caught myself* a Shiny Fearow *that I caught myself in Fire Red*, and a Shiny Mesprit that I caught in White 2. Can I get a pair of Eevee's? Preferably female?

EDIT: I would really prefer to keep my Gold Fearow, as he was the first Shiny I ever actually encountered/caught on my own.

I also forgot about my shiny seedot, oops. It'll take some time for me to bring that forward though, I restarted Diamond. It won't take long for me to beat it and bring Seedot forward though if you want it.
    Last edited by Catilena1890; 22nd February 2013 at 06:10 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Follow Usagi-Zakura on Tumblr Visit Usagi-Zakura's Youtube Channel

Ooooh Shiny Eevee..
    I've got a Win2011 Suicune (Activates the Zoroark-Event in Black and White if transferred. Currently in Platinum) and I should have a Golem named Midas on White.

EDIT: I would need to trade between the Generation V games, as my Gen IV games can't get online anymore <.< (No support for WPA2) I can easily trade Midas (not able to change the name) to any BW/BW2 game, and I should have more shiny beasts on there too. (Though I'm not entirely sure if all of them still activate Zoroark.. At least one has been used but I don't remember which:p)
    Last edited by Usagi-Zakura; 22nd February 2013 at 06:25 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

What are the natures and iv's of the pokémon?

Post Thanks / Like

Hey! The only two shiny pokemons I have are a Horsea and A Purrloin. Are they ok?
    I want one Vulpix and one Eevee! ":(

Post Thanks / Like

thank you all for your replies, hope to make my first online trade soon.

@Catilena1890

you should keep your Fearow, i think your first random shiny shoud be something to cherish. Actually I encountered my first random shiny in my history of playing pokemon games two weeks ago chaining Eevee. A shiny kricketot, called him Meastro.

Yes you can have two eevees, but I only have 2 females, and I would like them to go to different trainers. If its alright with you I will trade you a male and a female for mesprit and oddish. Does that sound fair?

@j4-1509

Oooh, i love horsea, and i'll take tour purrlion for a Vulpix and an Eevee ok? Your quest will be over, better find a new hobby.

@Usagi-Zakura
    I'm not very knowledgable about event pokemon, only know about the ones I got myself, but I would like to trade you for it, what do you want in return? Unfortunatly I already have a shiny Golem.. think i called him nugget ^^

I have all gen games since sapphire so trading shouldnt be a problem i think.

@Ludwig

I could check the natures if you want me to, but forgive me that i'm not going to bother with the iv's. I like to collect pokemon more that training them, so they never really interested me. Also i think that not knowing them is part of the charm of induvidual pokemon.

A pokemon being both shiny and have exeptional iv's would also be incredebly rare, and in that case I probably wouldn't trade it. So i'm sorry

Still, I'm happy to trade for any shiny I don't have yet.
    Last edited by ShinySoul; 22nd February 2013 at 02:25 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Siaght on Facebook
    Follow Siaght on Tumblr

I have a shiny Pachirisu and a shiny Donphan, do you want it?
    White 2 FC: 1421 4539 2334

Post Thanks / Like

I will trade you for your cute Pachirisu, unfortunatly I already have donphan. What do you want for your pink bundle of joy?
    Last edited by ShinySoul; 22nd February 2013 at 02:18 PM.

Serperior rules us all Catilena1890's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Catilena1890 On Twitter
    Visit Catilena1890's Youtube Channel

@ShinySoul Thanks so much <3 And sure, I'll be happy to take a male and female. See, one of the eevees is a present for my sister, so I'm waiting on her to call me back before I send a request for the names I want for them. Also, the Oddish is in my Black game card, and Mesprit is in White 2, and I have no way to get them on the same card atm, I hope that's okay.

Post Thanks / Like
    Add Siaght on Facebook
    Follow Siaght on Tumblr

Ok, maybe a shiny Vulpix would be nice :3
    I can only trade tomorrow ...
    White 2 FC: 1421 4539 2334

Post Thanks / Like

@Catilena1890
    Thats nice, no hurries, tell me whenever. the game shouldnt be a problem, i'm guessing bw and bw2 are completely compatible in online and trade functionality, we'll just have to register friend codes for both games i think.

@Siaght
    Why only tomorrow? Ill try to be online as much as possible. Any preferred nickname?

ps
    Also the default names are all in captions, like all older generation pokemon games, it can be changed into a nickname to look like the newer generation names with only one Capital letter, just be sure that its the same as the evolutionairy form you eventually want since it will not change .
    Last edited by ShinySoul; 22nd February 2013 at 08:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySoul View Post
    thank you all for your replies, hope to make my first online trade soon.

@Catilena1890

you should keep your Fearow, i think your first random shiny shoud be something to cherish. Actually I encountered my first random shiny in my history of playing pokemon games two weeks ago chaining Eevee. A shiny kricketot, called him Meastro.

Yes you can have two eevees, but I only have 2 females, and I would like them to go to different trainers. If its alright with you I will trade you a male and a female for mesprit and oddish. Does that sound fair?

@j4-1509

Oooh, i love horsea, and i'll take tour purrlion for a Vulpix and an Eevee ok? Your quest will be over, better find a new hobby.

@Usagi-Zakura
    I'm not very knowledgable about event pokemon, only know about the ones I got myself, but I would like to trade you for it, what do you want in return? Unfortunatly I already have a shiny Golem.. think i called him nugget ^^

I have all gen games since sapphire so trading shouldnt be a problem i think.

@Ludwig

I could check the natures if you want me to, but forgive me that i'm not going to bother with the iv's. I like to collect pokemon more that training them, so they never really interested me. Also i think that not knowing them is part of the charm of induvidual pokemon.

A pokemon being both shiny and have exeptional iv's would also be incredebly rare, and in that case I probably wouldn't trade it. So i'm sorry

Still, I'm happy to trade for any shiny I don't have yet.
    Hey, what do you mean by "Your Quest is over?" "D
    So I will trade my Horsea and Purrloin for your Vulpix and Eevee right?

Post Thanks / Like

@j4-1509
    Well you've been looking forever... thats a long time, want nicknames and a scoop of Pokérus with that order?

Also, put my BW code in my sig for future ease, took a while to figure out where to edit it.
    BW2:1979 9439 4908

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShinySoul View Post
    @j4-1509
    Well you've been looking forever... thats a long time, want nicknames and a scoop of Pokérus with that order?

Also, put my BW code in my sig for future ease, took a while to figure out where to edit it.
    Okay! :D
    Can you name the Vulpix: MinhHus (with the heart right after that) and the Eeevee: DaeHuyn (also with the heart after that)? "D
    Thank you! I would love having the Pokerus attached! :D
    When can we trade? I have my Horsea in Gen IV and my Purrloin in Gen V?!

Post Thanks / Like

@j4-1509
    ok, i'll name em for ya, i need to transfer threm to White1 or Black2 to infect them with pokerus. Though only one needs it, you can spread the infection yourself after that. Can you thansfer your horsea to Gen V? if not no prob... but trading will be a bit more of a hassle.

Also, can you still nickname your Pokemon? or are they not in their original game anymore? We can trade tomorrow i guess.. its 3:00 here.. so tomorrow is actually today, but i need sleep now.
    BW2:1979 9439 4908

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast