Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

Default Re: Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

Quote Originally Posted by Zanaso View Post
    @PrincessMio

Whichever one is closer to hand, I suppose haha. But hmm, I have...

Entei, Darkrai, Groudon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, a few starters, or a Giratina (nicknamed Ghosty).

Not much of a selection, I know T.T If you want anything else, I may be able to get it, but it could take time. Also, I only listed pokemon I myself checked to the best of my ability (no checking programs used, I'm too nooby to understand how those work), and am personally sure are legit... however, if a different circumstance arises, then of course we'll trade back, and you'll have my never-ending apologies.
    I can give you an event Shaymin :) you should try the Gracidea event (google it so you know where to go, etc, etc.) It's from the Movie011 event. It's level 100. I'll add you now. My FC is in the Original Post ^_^ and I will take a Mewtwo if that's okay!

Default Re: Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessMio View Post
    @PrincessMio

Whichever one is closer to hand, I suppose haha. But hmm, I have...

Entei, Darkrai, Groudon, Mewtwo, Rayquaza, a few starters, or a Giratina (nicknamed Ghosty).

Not much of a selection, I know T.T If you want anything else, I may be able to get it, but it could take time. Also, I only listed pokemon I myself checked to the best of my ability (no checking programs used, I'm too nooby to understand how those work), and am personally sure are legit... however, if a different circumstance arises, then of course we'll trade back, and you'll have my never-ending apologies.
    I can give you an event Shaymin :) you should try the Gracidea event (google it so you know where to go, etc, etc.) It's from the Movie011 event. It's level 100. I'll add you now. My FC is in the Original Post ^_^ and I will take a Mewtwo if that's okay!
    That sounds good! But don't add the FC listed in my sig D; I've switched DS' since, and have not been able to remember how to change it = ( My new one is 0605 0258 2156
    Black FC: 5200-2622-5956
    I'm new to pokemon trading, but I'll learn.

4040 6133 0823
    Which one do you want by the way?

Oh okie :) I'll be in the room in a sec then! :D.

@yeah

Ummm, Moltres! :D..

Hello, I'm interested in a shiny Tepig and a shiny Gulpin (do you have a female one available?) I don't have anything spectacular to offer, but I have some male Legit Dream World pokemon: Poochyena, Houndour, Shinx, Chimecho. Also I have a bunch of Zorua too. Thanks for your time!

I think I have to cancel, I'm sorry... I asked my friend about it, and I believe the Mewtwo I have may be hacked. If you don't mind, I'll try to find a replacement quickly >< I'm very sorry...

Oh that's okay :) My WiFi was being a bit weird anyway. I will take one of your others, a Groudon would be fine. Or do you have any baby pokemon? (minun, plusle, happiny, eevee, pichu, etc) I'm looking for a spiky-eared Pichu n_n

@Hungry_Gulpin

what DW abilities do they have?

I can have a legit eevee in no more than 10 minutes, I have an egg in one of my boxes = ) Just traded for another Mewtwo also, I'm about to check it if you want it as well = )

@Zanaso

alright i can wait for the mewtwo ^_^

They are all are level 10:
    Mild Chimecho (I was wrong; This one is actually a female!)
    Ability: Levitate
    Moves:Wrap, Growl, Astonish

Quirky Shinx
    Ability: Guts
    Moves: Tackle, Leer, Charge, Night Slash

Timid Poochyena
    Ability:Rattled
    Moves: Tackle, Howl, Sand-Attack, DarkPulse

Hasty Houndour
    Ability: Unnerve
    Moves:Leer, Ember, Howl, Smog

Do you have a Reshiram you could trade just for the pokedex entry? (Not to keep.)

Alright, I'm pretty sure of this one = ) I'll be in the room in a minute! Also, does it matter if it's Japanese?

Alright, I'm pretty sure of this one = ) I'll be in the room in a minute! Also, does it matter if it's Japanese?
    A Japanese one should be fine, I'm just sorting out my WiFi, shouldn't be too long D:

That's fine = ) If you want, I'll stay on so you can do your own check on it, as I only know a few ways to do that = / That way, you can get Shaymin back right away if it proves false ><

:) Added you Zanaso and I'll be in the wifi room now,

@Hungry_Gulpin

For the shinies you're interested in I'll take the DW Poochy and Chimecho.

Alright :) My FC is 5157 7316 9475.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast