Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

Default Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

Rules; I follow these, so you are expected to as well.
    1. I only accept genuine trades. This means that the pokemon you trade me are not hacked, and the pokemon I trade you are not hacked. If we can both agree to this then the rest of the rules should be simple and easy for you,
    2. I offer trade backs. This means you can use my Pokemon on the lists as follows, for pokedex entries or for your own personal use - but we trade back once you have fulfilled their use.
    3. I am open to trading so a certain pokemon will evolve.
    4. I will be checking the pokemon you trade me if I feel they are not legit. This means if they have "Apparently met at level 100, Route 6/7." then don't bother. This also means if they are in a master ball, don't other. If they are with Pokerus I will consider it, but I prefer pokemon without. I don't want EV trained pokemon or pokemon with flawless IVs either.
    5. I only trade via gen 5. My FC is: 2924 3281 6278 unless stated otherwise.
    6. I understand people would never try and fake being me, but if this happens then I am not at blame as I have stated my FC here. If you receive hacked pokemon from imposter's it is your own fault.
    7. I am open to trading Event Pokemon.
    8. Enjoy, and please do not complain on the thread but if you have a complaint then contact me via PM or VM. Thank you.

Refer to the posts below for the Pokemon I have that may interest you. If I don't want to trade with you for what ever reason then I may refuse to as well ;).
    Last edited by Cleffa; 10th February 2012 at 03:10 AM.

Default Re: GIVING DEX-FILLERS: SHINY/NON-SHINY. <3333333333333333333

Gen I; These are shinies but I will breed for non-shiny if needed

Last edited by Cleffa; 8th February 2012 at 08:04 PM.

Gen II; These are shinies but I'll breed for non-shiny if needed

Last edited by Cleffa; 8th February 2012 at 08:13 PM.

Gen III; These are shinies but I'll breed for non-shiny if needed

Last edited by Cleffa; 8th February 2012 at 08:22 PM.

Gen IV; These are shinies but I'll breed for non-shiny if needed

Last edited by Cleffa; 8th February 2012 at 08:30 PM.

Gen V; These are shinies but I'll breed for non-shiny if needed

Last edited by Cleffa; 8th February 2012 at 09:14 PM.

FAQS & WANTS;

Wants;

For any of my Pokemon I will accept:
    - Shiny Pokemon (Must be LEGIT)
    - Event Pokemon (Must be LEGIT)
    - No Items
    - Any Pokemon within reason.
    - Legendaries / Rares
    - No Hacks, RNG Abused or Action Replay created.

FAQs;

If I think the Pokemon you've given me is hacked, what should I do?
    If you think your Pokemon is hacked then you should contact me VIA PM with sufficient proof/evidence in why you believe your Pokemon is hacked. If I see that it is then I will issue a refund.

Do you do two for one?
    No. I will only do this within reason. If you have an event Celebi which is legit I may offer two for your, one. I will not however because of the following reasons: Your Pokemon is of a higher level, a better nature, a better set of IVs, has been EV trained, or is a shiny.

What happens if I trade you a hacked/RNG abused Pokemon/Pokemon I got via an Action Replay, or a cloned Pokemon?
    If your Pokemon happens to be hacked, RNG abused, or from an Action Replay I will be issuing a refund. You will be reported and warned, and possibly banned from this trade thread. If it is CLONED I will accept it as long as it is still legit.

I want one of your Pokemon but I don't have anything in your 'wants section', what should I do about this?
    Fortunately I offer to those who are genuinely wanting this pokemon, it for free without certain charge. I do not offer to clone accounts/multiple cartridges.

What does the "-" mean under certain Pokemon in the spoilers above?
    A "-" stands for blank, as in I am currently out of that Pokemon in shiny form. If the Pokemon you are after isn't on my list then feel free to ask when I will be able to trade. As I am MM'ing/Chaining during all my free time, I will usually have one out for you within the week.

Are the levels of each Pokemon fixed?
    No. They will all be different levels, with the exception of most of the starter Pokemon.

You have so many shinies, how did you do this? What methods do you use?
    At the beginning of the game, first try, I was fortunate enough to recieve a shiny Totodile in Soul Silver. I thought my game was glitched however googled this 'glitch' to find I had found a rare, 1 in 8192? chance, shiny Pokemon. I had then a sudden interest in finding and capturing shiny pokemon. Since then I have successfully chained every Pokemon in Diamond that is possible (in the grass only) and successfully MM'd Pokemon in Black/White with a Japanese Ditto. If you need tips then feel free to ask.

The pokemon you've listed don't have a number beside them to show how many of each you have, why is this? do you only have one of each?
    It is easier for me to keep track of the Pokemon I have without numbers beside them to show how many I have. I do have more than one of each, some I don't. If I run out I will take them off the list and try to get more.
    Last edited by Cleffa; 8th February 2012 at 09:10 PM.

i want torchit, mudkip and treecko, want do you want for them ? (not shinys)
    White FC: 3267-8830-4041

Gym Leader of the Rock type gym, Fossil-Badge.

Quote Originally Posted by jaamoon View Post
    i want torchit, mudkip and treecko, want do you want for them ? (not shinys)
    You want shiny ones, or non-shiny?

its same to me

its same to me
    Okie :)

What do you offer for three starters then? Non-shiny.

Blog Entries

Follow Yadon on Tumblr

Default Re: Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

Keep all caps out of the title please. Also, I'm closing any other threads you have open, because you're just being excessive now.

Default Re: Offering Shinies/Non-Shinies and Available for Dex Fillers Shiny/Non-shiny

i dont know... what do you want? i have a few shinys but you already have them; also have all the other starters of sinnoh, johto, kanto and unova, zorua, dratini, deino, axew, larvitar, ditto, feebas, bagon, eevee, beldum and practically all the others no-legendary pokemons.

i dont know... what do you want? i have a few shinys but you already have them; also have all the other starters of sinnoh, johto, kanto and unova, zorua, dratini, deino, axew, larvitar, ditto, feebas, bagon, eevee, beldum and practically all the others no-legendary pokemons.
    If you just send me 3 feebas / a feebas and 2 random things that'll be fine.

Also,

@Blitzle

;) Okay.

oki 3 feebas :) you can trade now ?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast