GEN V: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012) - Page 29

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 595
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

  1. #421
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    is there any way you can transfer to diamond? i really want darkrai

  2. #422
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    virginia
    Posts
    4

    Default Re: Offering Shinies

    ive been waiting months for someone to trade my ramparados for a kadabra and when i turned on my ds i finaly got it and got all giggly! haha

  3. #423
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    Ok, I'm reentering now. @Cazzab15;
    EDIT: Now that I think about it, I kinda want the Shiny Ampharos. Would you like a Leaf Stone?
    Okay :)

    Quote Originally Posted by kuba94 View Post
    is there any way you can transfer to diamond? i really want darkrai
    Sorry, the Darkrai has already been transferred to Gen V, no way to reverse it :(
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  4. #424
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    @Cazzab15; Ok, I can trade whenever you're on. Be sure to remind me about attaching stones next time.

  5. #425
    Registered User Rct3imagineer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Can I have keldeo and Darkrai? I'll check what stones I have soon.

    (KING WITH PORTALS
    NOW YOU'RE THIN)

  6. #426
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Cazzab15; Ok, I can trade whenever you're on. Be sure to remind me about attaching stones next time.
    I'm just checking in at the moment before I head out for a friend's birthday. I should be online tomorrow by 6pm my time (GMT+0), hope that will be good for you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rct3imagineer1 View Post
    Can I have keldeo and Darkrai? I'll check what stones I have soon.
    I really would prefer events for events, is there anything else you can offer me apart from stones?
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  7. #427
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    @Cazzab15; Ok, I should be around.

  8. #428
    Registered User Rct3imagineer1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Fullerton, CA
    Posts
    70

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzab15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Cazzab15; Ok, I can trade whenever you're on. Be sure to remind me about attaching stones next time.
    I'm just checking in at the moment before I head out for a friend's birthday. I should be online tomorrow by 6pm my time (GMT+0), hope that will be good for you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rct3imagineer1 View Post
    Can I have keldeo and Darkrai? I'll check what stones I have soon.
    I really would prefer events for events, is there anything else you can offer me apart from stones?
    Ok, what about a Japanese UT Regigigas for Darkrai? I can just wait for the Keldeo event.

    (KING WITH PORTALS
    NOW YOU'RE THIN)

  9. #429
    Registered User Tris79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crisis City
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Hey,would you like a UT (or so I think UT) Event Shiny Entei for the Keldeo?
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

    I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

  10. #430
    Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,271
    Blog Entries
    89
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Would you take a Dream World Eevee for the shiny Ariados?

    XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

  11. #431
    Pokémon Hoarder A Fire Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    117

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Do you still have the Meloetta? I can offer a WISHMKR Jirachi holding a dusk stone, or if that's not something you're looking for, I can make other offers.

    Black FC: 2796 3048 5683

  12. #432
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 21/07/2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Cazzab15; Ok, I should be around.
    Sorry for not being around, just couldn't log on for some reason :( Kept getting a message saying there was a problem loading the page, which was rather annoying. Let me know when it is next good for you to trade please :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rct3imagineer1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cazzab15 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @Cazzab15; Ok, I can trade whenever you're on. Be sure to remind me about attaching stones next time.
    I'm just checking in at the moment before I head out for a friend's birthday. I should be online tomorrow by 6pm my time (GMT+0), hope that will be good for you :)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rct3imagineer1 View Post
    Can I have keldeo and Darkrai? I'll check what stones I have soon.
    I really would prefer events for events, is there anything else you can offer me apart from stones?
    Ok, what about a Japanese UT Regigigas for Darkrai? I can just wait for the Keldeo event.
    Oh wow, been looking for a Japanese Regigigas! Ill be happy to trade you both the Darkrai and Keldeo for the Japanese Regigigas.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tris79 View Post
    Hey,would you like a UT (or so I think UT) Event Shiny Entei for the Keldeo?
    Do you know which event the shiny Entei is from?

    Quote Originally Posted by Geodude View Post
    Would you take a Dream World Eevee for the shiny Ariados?
    Yes please :)

    Quote Originally Posted by A_Fire_Hazard View Post
    Do you still have the Meloetta? I can offer a WISHMKR Jirachi holding a dusk stone, or if that's not something you're looking for, I can make other offers.
    Yep, I still have a Meloetta (a pal of mine is helping me clone). I recently acquired a WISHMKR Jirachi, so just wondering what else you would be willing to offer please.
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  13. #433
    Registered User Tris79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crisis City
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

    The 2011 Zoroark one but has not been used for the in-game event.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

    I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

  14. #434
    Registered User Cazzab15's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Aberdeen, Scotland
    Posts
    566

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

    Quote Originally Posted by Tris79 View Post
    The 2011 Zoroark one but has not been used for the in-game event.
    Hmm...I actually haven't activated the in-game event...deal :D
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783



    Mew's Island - come and visit :)

    http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

  15. #435
    Registered User Tris79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Crisis City
    Posts
    387

    Default Re: Offering Shinies and Events (updated 13/08/2012)

    When can you trade? I can right now.
    Candy Mafia...JOIN NOW!!!

    I have claimed my favorite Pokemon,Shinx!! Also Silver and Blaze!

Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •