GEN V: Offering Oblivia Deoxys - Page 5

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

@lightningdragon88; The natures of my other Deoxys are Timid and Bashful. I will be ready to trade in 30 minutes. EDIT: I traded the Bashful nature Deoxys to Citrus Penguin and the Timid Nature Deoxys to linny_456 so the only Deoxys I have left to trade is the Sassy nature Deoxys I mentioned before.
    @Citrus Penguin; I'm ready to trade one of my Deoxys to you now :)
    Last edited by Water Max; 7th December 2012 at 07:14 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

I'm interested in a Deoxys, and have the following that are on your list:

Articuno (Artie) - Lv. 55
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Pressure
    • Ancient Power
    • Agility
    • Ice Beam
    • Blizzard

Zapdos (Zappy) - Lv. 51
    Nature: Serious
    • Ancient Power
    • Charge
    • Agility
    • Discharge

Moltres - Lv. 50
    Nature: Adamant
    • Ancient Power
    • Flamethrower
    • Safeguard
    • Air Slash

All of these were caught on my copy of HG - if you'd like more information let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible :)

Blog Entries
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by TouRyuu View Post
    I'm interested in a Deoxys, and have the following that are on your list:

Articuno (Artie) - Lv. 55
    Nature: Quirky
    • Ancient Power
    • Agility
    • Ice Beam
    • Blizzard

Zapdos (Zappy) - Lv. 51
    Nature: Serious
    • Ancient Power
    • Charge
    • Agility
    • Discharge

Moltres - Lv. 50
    Nature: Adamant
    • Ancient Power
    • Flamethrower
    • Safeguard
    • Air Slash

All of these were caught on my copy of HG - if you'd like more information let me know and I'll get it to you as soon as possible :)
    I would like to trade a Deoxys for the Moltres you are offering. I can't trade another Deoxys until Wednesday 19 December because I can only obtain Deoxys by playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend who I see once a week and I usually live in a home which doesn't have a DS compatible internet connection but I will be moving back to a home with a compatible internet connection for the Christmas holiday on Wednesday 19 December so I will be able to trade from that day until 9 January :)

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    I would like to trade a Deoxys for the Moltres you are offering. I can't trade another Deoxys until Wednesday 19 December because I can only obtain Deoxys by playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend who I see once a week and I usually live in a home which doesn't have a DS compatible internet connection but I will be moving back to a home with a compatible internet connection for the Christmas holiday on Wednesday 19 December so I will be able to trade from that day until 9 January :)
    Cool - I'll be available to trade on any of those dates, but I think the days between 22 December and 1 January would work best, as I will be available all day on those days (since we've a 5 hour difference).

Thanks!

Cool - I'll be available to trade on any of those dates, but I think the days between 22 December and 1 January would work best, as I will be available all day on those days (since we've a 5 hour difference).

Thanks!
    Also, I forgot to mention - that Moltres is currently on my Black game. If you need/want a GenIV trade instead, I can catch one from Platinum.
    Black: 0218 9341 0584

Blog Entries

Also, I forgot to mention - that Moltres is currently on my Black game. If you need/want a GenIV trade instead, I can catch one from Platinum.
    I would prefer a Generation V trade for the Moltres on your Black version. I've recently realised that the earliest time I will be able to trade the Deoxys with you is on Friday evening but I do remember that the earliest good day for is Saturday :)

I would prefer a Generation V trade for the Moltres on your Black version. I've recently realised that the earliest time I will be able to trade the Deoxys with you is on Friday evening but I do remember that the earliest good day for is Saturday :)
    Ok, no problem. Just wanted to make sure we were clear on which Gen :) Saturday will be best, I think, because Friday afternoon your time I will still be at work.

Blog Entries

@TouRyuu; I have the Deoxys on my Black version ready for trading now. My friend code is 2623 1856 7663. What is your friend code?

@TouRyuu; I have the Deoxys on my Black version ready for trading now. My friend code is 2623 1856 7663. What is your friend code?
    I'm not currently available, it'll be at least an hour. If that's not good with you, I will be available almost all day tomorrow. My friend code is: 0218 9341 0584

Blog Entries

@Latigarys; If you still want a Deoxys from me I would like the Groudon you offered instead of the Rayquaza because another user has already traded a Rayquaza to me. I don't have any Deoxys to trade at the moment but I should be able to obtain more on 15 January ready to trade during the weekend starting on Friday 18 January 2013.

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

@Water Max; Okay, thank you. I'm really sorry for the long delay in the trade, though.

Blog Entries

The only Pokémon I really need now are Groudon (from Latigarys), Kyogre and Zapdos which I would trade Deoxys for. I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys very soon. I'm also now interested in non-shiny Suicune, Entei and Raikou (I already have the event shiny legendary beasts).
    Last edited by Water Max; 9th January 2013 at 08:47 PM.

Who am I? Where am I? JewelsVerne's Avatar

The only Pokémon I really need now are Groudon (from Latigarys), Kyogre and Zapdos which I would trade Deoxys for. I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys very soon. I'm also now interested in non-shiny Suicune, Entei and Raikou (I already have the event shiny legendary beasts).
    I've got a non-shiny Suicune that I could trade for one of your Deoxys?

Soul Silver FC: 1335 6964 5411

White FC: 3525 9470 1419

White 2 FC: 5415 9061 5639

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jabz View Post
    I am interested in trading with you then. Which version did you originally obtain the Suicune in? As I said in my previous post I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys soon which means I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday (I've run out of Deoxys since the last time I obtained them). I do activities in the evenings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the next time I will be able to trade is next Friday.

Who am I? Where am I? JewelsVerne's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabz View Post
    I am interested in trading with you then. Which version did you originally obtain the Suicune in? As I said in my previous post I should be able to obtain some more Deoxys soon which means I will be obtaining 3 more Deoxys on Tuesday (I've run out of Deoxys since the last time I obtained them). I do activities in the evenings of Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday so the next time I will be able to trade is next Friday.
    I got the Suicune over GTS so I don't know where it originated. It's got a Calm nature, Pressure ability, and the moves Bite, Gust, Ice Fang, and Aurora Beam. Level 61. Let me know if you still want it.

EDIT:
    Shoot, I just had another look at the Suicune I got and I'm pretty sure it's a hack. The location says Sinnoh, which isn't possible. If you still want it I'll certainly trade, but since it's probably a hack I'll totally understand if you don't want it. Sorry about that!!!

I do have my own Suicune on my Soul Silver, but I don't know if I'll be able to get it over to my White/White 2. I'll let you know if I do though!
    Last edited by JewelsVerne; 12th January 2013 at 01:55 AM.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast