Offering Oblivia Deoxys - Page 3
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Default Re: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Ok my 4 are

Modest Female Slowpoke RS - HP//Def/Sp.Atk 31 (Regenerator)
    Modest Female Poliway RS - Hp/Speed 31 (Swift Swim)
    Modest Female Vulpix OS - Sp.Atk 31 (Drought)
    Adamant Female Dratini OS - Sp.Atk/Speed 31 (Marvel scale)

All in party ready to go

初段空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Ok, I'm online now. I plan to trade with @Niethel; first because she has less Pokémon to trade than @Codface; who I will trade with second.
    Last edited by Water Max; 13th November 2012 at 08:08 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v5].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

And the trade is done! Thank you so much Water Max!! I've been wanting to get a Deoxys for years~
    I hope Jirachi is to your wishes! :D *Has a happy*
    My White 2 Friend Code: 3268 3130 4122

Hmm cannot see you I recheck friend code.

Blog Entries
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

@EXGShadow; has offered to trade a Manaphy for one of my Deoxys and I'm still saving a Deoxys for @Latigarys; and another Deoxys for @frostyfire22; so now I have 2 remaining Deoxys available to trade until Tuesday when I will have another 3 Deoxys available making a total of 5 Deoxys.
    Last edited by Water Max; 15th November 2012 at 07:19 AM.

@Water max@ il pass on deoxys bro, thankyou though give it to someone more deserving :)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by frostyfire22 View Post
    @Water max@ il pass on deoxys bro, thankyou though give it to someone more deserving :)
    Are you sure that you want to give the offer to someone else? You did offer two of the requested Pokémon Articuno and Moltres. As I've said before I can obtain 3 Deoxys a week so I won't run out of Deoxys very soon :)

yeah i work every available chance i forsee you offering for the next 3 weeks :(

If you have any Deoxys left or could get your hands on some again I would give you anything, Jirachi, Mew, Genesect, Victini, Manaphy anything!

if you need any ingame pokemons I'll get them too.

It's getting late here so I prob can't trade today.
    Last edited by GameCodeTrainer; 20th November 2012 at 08:16 PM.

Blog Entries

@DB1988; I also can't trade tonight. I can't trade until Friday and the times which I can trade at are in the first post. The Pokémon you have listed I already have or someone is going to trade it to me on Friday. Do you have a Shaymin which you could trade for the Deoxys? If not I would like the Mew you mentioned.

Shaymin is fine, Poké's I have extra of includes: Genesect, Jirachi, Victini, Cresselia, Cobalion, Uxie, Azelf, Groudon, Zapdos, Moltres and Articuno.

And a Shiny Eevee-

But Yeah I'll trade my Shaymin.

Blog Entries

The friend who plays Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with me every Tuesday is too ill to take part in a gaming night tonight so I only have four Deoxys in my PC boxes at the moment and they are for trading to @Latigarys, @EXGShadow, @DB1988 and @Peakworthy on Friday and Sunday this weekend. I'm sure that she will recover by next Tuesday so if anyone else wants a Deoxys from me they will have to wait until Friday 7 or Sunday 9 December which is the next time I will be able to trade online after this weekend.
    Last edited by Water Max; 20th November 2012 at 03:46 PM.

@Water Max, would you be willing to trade a Deoxys in exchange for an Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia or Terrakion? I could also breed any non-legendary Pokemon you required. Deoxys is one of the last few I need to complete my Pokedex

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Citrus Penguin View Post
    @Water Max, would you be willing to trade a Deoxys in exchange for an Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Groudon, Uxie, Mesprit, Cresselia or Terrakion? I could also breed any non-legendary Pokemon you required. Deoxys is one of the last few I need to complete my Pokedex
    Yes I would be willing to trade a Deoxys for the Articuno you are offering. @Peakworthy; may not be trading with me this weekend (he should look at the thread he made in Munchlax's Cravings) and if that is true I will be able to trade with you tomorrow at 9pm-11pm (UK time). If it is not true you may have to wait until Friday 7 December because even though I can make an unlimited amount of Deoxys I can only make 3 Deoxys per week and I can only access the internet on my DSi and 3DS once every two weeks. I see that your first post in the forums was in this thread so welcome to the forums :)
    Last edited by Water Max; 22nd November 2012 at 05:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Citrus Penguin View Post
    Yes I would be willing to trade a Deoxys for the Articuno you are offering. @Peakworthy; may not be trading with me this weekend (he should look at the thread he made in Munchlax's Cravings) and if that is true I will be able to trade with you tomorrow at 9pm-11pm (UK time). If it is not true you may have to wait until Friday 7 December because even though I can make an unlimited amount of Deoxys I can only make 3 Deoxys per week and I can only access the internet on my DSi and 3DS once every two weeks. I see that your first post in the forums was in this thread so welcome to the forums :)
    That's brilliant, although unfortunately I'm at a friend's birthday party tomorrow night. I'm happy to wait until the 7th of December however. Thank you for the warm welcome to the forums :)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast