GEN V: Offering Oblivia Deoxys - Page 2

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Default Re: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Um, hi! I don't know if you still have another Deoxys up for grabs, but if you do -- I have Groundon, Kyogre, Lugia or Jirachi I could offer you for it! All of them are UT.

The Groundon and Kyogre are both level 70, from Pokemon Emerald. The Lugia is level 45, from Soulsilver. And the Jirachi is from a gamestop handout in 2010, right before the release of Soulsilver. It remains at level 5.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Niethel View Post
    Um, hi! I don't know if you still have another Deoxys up for grabs, but if you do -- I have Groundon, Kyogre, Lugia or Jirachi I could offer you for it! All of them are UT.

The Groundon and Kyogre are both level 70, from Pokemon Emerald. The Lugia is level 45, from Soulsilver. And the Jirachi is from a gamestop handout in 2010, right before the release of Soulsilver. It remains at level 5.
    I should have 6 more Deoxys available to trade during the weekend starting on 23 November (the next time I can trade online) but I don't have any to trade tonight. You are the 5th user to post in this thread so I will be able to trade one of my Deoxys with you on 23, 24 or 25 November :) At the moment the Gamestop Jirachi is the Pokémon which I would like the most out of all the Pokémon you are offering.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

That's great to hear!
    I'll hold on to the Jirachi for you. And we can trade anytime during those three days that you are next available. Thank you! :D
    Water Max likes this.

Blog Entries
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

@Latigarys; @Codface; @frostyfire22; @Niethel; I have obtained 3 more Deoxys this evening to trade online next time I'm able to. I usually obtain the Deoxys in a gaming night while playing the mission with a friend. This gaming night is usually hosted in my room because I have a Wii and many multiplayer games but next week on Tuesday 13 November it will happen in her house because I need to use the internet connection there to download Pokédex 3D Pro. She has said that I could trade my Deoxys online through the Wi-fi Club if you are online on the forums at the time before the gaming night begins. Are any of you able to trade for the Deoxys at a time between 8pm and 9pm on Tuesday 13 November? That is the time I should be online in the forums before the gaming night begins (and more Deoxys are obtained) :)

Blog Entries

I should be free.

My offer is
    The OS drought vulpix plus a dw abilty poliwag and dratini.

Sound good ?

@water max I would like a togepei if u have 1 available, when you say 8-9 pm is that UK time? or regular EST us time? either way i should be fine to make the trade then, have moltress and articuno moved into my trade box so i dont use them.

Blog Entries

@Latigarys; I've decided that the Pokémon which I would to trade my Deoxys with you for is the Rayquaza you are offering.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyfire22 View Post
    @water max I would like a togepei if u have 1 available, when you say 8-9 pm is that UK time? or regular EST us time? either way i should be fine to make the trade then, have moltress and articuno moved into my trade box so i dont use them.
    Yes I can breed a Togepi to trade to you for the second legendary bird. When I say 8-9pm it is in UK time (GMT +0). :)

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    I should be free.

My offer is
    The OS drought vulpix plus a dw abilty poliwag and dratini.

Sound good ?
    Are the Poliwag and Dratini both female? If they are female yes that sounds good because those Pokémon are hard to obtain in the Dream World :)

Soul of the Trees Forest Spirit's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add Forest Spirit on Google+

@Water Max; Cool! Though I don't know when i'll be available... Sorry.

I will definitely be available for the trade next Tuesday!
    It actually works out perfectly that you're in the UK, as I am in Europe myself. (1 hour ahead of you! :D)

Jirachi is ready and waiting for its new home.

Blog Entries

Yes they will all be female :) .

I should be free next tuesday 8-9 as you request

Blog Entries

@Codface; @Niethel; @frostyfire22; I'm writing this post to remind you that I will be able to trade in 7 hours at 8pm (GMT) today :)

To new readers of the thread I will have 3 more Deoxys to trade by the end of the day today but you will have to wait until 23, 24 or 25 November to be able to trade with me. Read the first post to see which Pokémon I want the most in exchange for my Deoxys. One of these 3 Deoxys will be saved for @Latigarys; since he has already offered a Rayquaza.
    Last edited by Water Max; 13th November 2012 at 08:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    @Codface; @Niethel; @frostyfire22; I'm writing this post to remind you that I will be able to trade in 7 hours at 8pm (GMT) today :)
    I will be there!
    Just to be sure -- Is the friend code for black/white on your 'about me' page on your profile, the one I'll need for tonight?
    My White 2 Friend Code: 3268 3130 4122

Blog Entries

I will be availble. I'll post my black 2 friend code here when I get home. What is yours?

Would you like a regenerator female slowpoke too as a extra I bred a nice bunch of them last night

Blog Entries

@Niethel; Yes the Black friend code on my profile is the one you will need tonight :)

@Codface; My Black friend code is 2623 1856 7663. Yes please, I would like a female Regenerator Slowpoke :) Are there any basic evolutionary stage non-legendary Pokémon which you would like for the other 3 Dream World Pokémon? I can breed nearly any Pokémon but you will have to reply before 7pm because I will be travelling to the house with the Internet connection at that time. If not I will be trading male Squirtle for the other 3 Pokémon.

Blog Entries

Ok moment
    My friend code is 0949 0131 9990

I'm a breeder and love any 2 egg group pokemon males with 31 IVs.
    If you dont have time to make any. Blitze, Ducklett, wingull, Tympole and Larvesta arent complete entries on my dex. Be nice to fill them without having to go out of my way.

Oh and I think you should be happy with the 4 of them I trading to you. Good stats and RS/OS all of them. Very good for future breeding or using.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast