Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    I haven't replied in this thread for 12 days so I have a lot of replying to do. Please note that I might not have enough Deoxys at the moment to trade them to everyone who wants one but I should be able to get 3 more Deoxys next week and in future weeks. @pastafari; I would like a to trade a Deoxys for the Lugia you are offering. @kavemank; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Keldeo that you are offering. @shayminskyforme88; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Celebi that you are offering. To everyone who still needs a Deoxys from me, I should be able to trade tonight from 8pm in my time zone which is GMT+0.
    Can I give the celebi to you in Gen IV then get the Deoxys in Gen V?
    It is possible for me to trade in Generation IV games but it is harder to do because my usual internet connection has a WPA key and my laptop is a Windows 7 but every two weekends I go to my family's house which has a Windows Vista computer where I can use a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector to connect my Generation IV games to the internet. The next time I will be at this other house will be in the weekend starting on Friday 3 May. Which time zone do you live in? Can you wait until that weekend?
    Sure :) I can wait. I'll just transfer it to Gen V to make it easier :) My time zone is GMT+8 so 8 pm there would be 3 am here.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

I haven't replied in this thread for 12 days so I have a lot of replying to do. Please note that I might not have enough Deoxys at the moment to trade them to everyone who wants one but I should be able to get 3 more Deoxys next week and in future weeks. @pastafari; I would like a to trade a Deoxys for the Lugia you are offering. @kavemank; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Keldeo that you are offering. @shayminskyforme88; I would like to trade a Deoxys for a Celebi that you are offering. To everyone who still needs a Deoxys from me, I should be able to trade tonight from 8pm in my time zone which is GMT+0.
    Can I give the celebi to you in Gen IV then get the Deoxys in Gen V?
    It is possible for me to trade in Generation IV games but it is harder to do because my usual internet connection has a WPA key and my laptop is a Windows 7 but every two weekends I go to my family's house which has a Windows Vista computer where I can use a Nintendo Wi-Fi USB connector to connect my Generation IV games to the internet. The next time I will be at this other house will be in the weekend starting on Friday 3 May. Which time zone do you live in? Can you wait until that weekend?
    Sure :) I can wait. I'll just transfer it to Gen V to make it easier :) My time zone is GMT+8 so 8 pm there would be 3 am here.
    If you transfer it to Generation V we could trade earlier than 3 May since my normal internet connection works with Generation V games but not Generation IV games.

I'm also able to trade with anyone who has already asked for a Deoxys for the next two hours. The friend code of the version I will be using is 1206 7233 7071. These people are @shayminskyforme88;, @shubbak121;, @Fyre Byrd; @Pikachu011;, @pastafari; and @kavemank;. What are your friend codes? I've realised that I only have 3 Deoxys to trade at the moment but I will be able to obtain 3 more Deoxys next Tuesday so 3 people will have to wait for a week.
    Last edited by Water Max; 23rd April 2013 at 01:55 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

一級空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

@shayminskyforme88; and @pastafari; I have realised that I won't be back in that home with the better Wi-Fi connection until Sunday (5/5/2013) and will be staying in there for 2 days. Are you still able to trade during the evening of Sunday or Monday?
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v4].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

@shayminskyforme88; and @pastafari; I have realised that I won't be back in that home with the better Wi-Fi connection until Sunday (5/5/2013) and will be staying in there for 2 days. Are you still able to trade during the evening of Sunday or Monday?
    Sunday sounds good to me.
    3DS-FC: 0490-4967-8538
    My Safari: Psychic, with Abra, Espurr & Gothorita
    ING: Pablo.

Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Will you be able to trade at night GMT+8? Also I don't use the transfer machine to transfer celebi so it won't be able to unlock the zorua event. Would that be fine or would you want to pick something else?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011