Offering Oblivia Deoxys
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

初段空手家! Water Max's Avatar Bulbanews Senior Writer
    Blog Entries
    Follow Water Max On Twitter Add Water Max on Facebook
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Default Offering Oblivia Deoxys

I am offering several Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and transferred to my Black version. The Pokémon I'm wanting to trade them for (preferably untouched) are:

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mew
    Raikou
    Entei (must not be shiny)
    Suicune (must not be shiny)
    Lugia (with the ability Pressure)
    Ho-oh (with the ability Pressure)
    Celebi
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Jirachi
    Manaphy
    Shaymin

I have 2 copies of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs one of which has the mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple and a copy of HeartGold which I can restart continuously so I may have more Deoxys to trade in the near future.

I usually live in a flat which doesn't have a compatible internet connection for DSis and 3DSs but in two weeks out of every month I stay at a home with a compatible internet connection for the weekend. The next times I will be able to trade (in my timezone) are Friday 23 Nov. and 7 Dec. 9pm to 11pm, Saturday 24 Nov. and 8 Dec. 10am to 12pm and Sunday 25 Nov. and 9 Dec. 8pm to 12am. My Black version friend code is 2623 1856 7663.

Please note that from Sunday 16 December to Monday 21 January I won't be able to make any more Deoxys because I will be on holiday from my university so I won't be able to play multiplayer mode of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs during that time but this will also mean that would be able to trade online for most of that time period. From Tuesday 22 January I will be able to start making Deoxys again.
    Last edited by Water Max; 16th February 2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Staff member of Bulbanews (Senior Writer).
    Original Poster of the Kingdom of Pokémon [v1.5]-[v5].
    I've claimed Cacturne, Suicune, Hustle, Hydro Cannon and Gary.

Default Re: Offering Oblivia Deoxys

Quote Originally Posted by Water Max View Post
    I am offering a Normal Forme Deoxys downloaded from Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs and transferred to my Black version. The Pokémon I'm wanting to trade it for (preferably untouched) are:

Articuno
    Zapdos
    Moltres
    Mew
    Lugia
    Ho-oh
    Kyogre
    Groudon
    Rayquaza
    Jirachi
    Manaphy
    Shaymin

I have 2 copies of Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs one of which has the mission Deoxys and the Odd Temple and a copy of HeartGold which I can restart continuously so I may have more Deoxys to trade in the near future.

I usually live in a flat which doesn't have a compatible internet connection for DSis and 3DSs but in two weeks out of every month I stay at a home with a compatible internet connection for the weekend. The next times I will be able to trade (in my timezone) are Friday 2 and 23 Nov. 9pm to 11pm, Saturday 3 and 24 Nov. 10am to 12pm and Sunday 4 and 25 Nov. 8pm to 12am. My Black version friend code is 2623 1856 7663.
    i have a ho-oh lugia mew and shaymin all untouched your choice for Deoxys

Blog Entries
    Add Water Max on Linkedin Follow Water Max on Tumblr Visit Water Max's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ZiggyZag View Post
    Which versions or events did the Pokémon you are offering come from? Out of the 4 Pokémon you can offer I would prefer Mew but the levels and moves may change which Pokémon I choose.
    Last edited by Water Max; 1st November 2012 at 03:38 PM.

Which versions or events did the Pokémon you are offering come from? Out of the 4 Pokémon you can offer I would prefer Mew but the levels and moves may change my decision.
    All were traded to me all are 100% legit Mew is Japanese and Shiny Timid nature was caught in hoenn region sychronize ability and has Taunt will o wisp softboiled and seismic toss arrived at lvl 30
    shaymin is movie11 event arrived at lvl 50 natural cure ability relaxed nature seed flare aromatherepy substitute energyball moveset
    Shiny lugia caught in Johto region arrived at lvl 70 relaxed nature pressure ability aero blast punishment ancient power and safegaurd moveset
    Japanese Shiny ho-oh caught in sinnoh region rash nature pressure ability future sight sacred fire sky attack and fire blast moveset arrived at lvl 100

like i said all are 100% legit I DO NOT ACCEPT HACKS OR HACK POKES

Blog Entries

Which versions or events did the Pokémon you are offering come from? Out of the 4 Pokémon you can offer I would prefer Mew but the levels and moves may change my decision.
    All were traded to me all are 100% legit Mew is Japanese and Shiny Timid nature was caught in hoenn region sychronize ability and has Taunt will o wisp softboiled and seismic toss arrived at lvl 30
    shaymin is movie11 event arrived at lvl 50 natural cure ability relaxed nature seed flare aromatherepy substitute energyball moveset
    Shiny lugia caught in Johto region arrived at lvl 70 relaxed nature pressure ability aero blast punishment ancient power and safegaurd moveset
    Japanese Shiny ho-oh caught in sinnoh region rash nature pressure ability future sight sacred fire sky attack and fire blast moveset arrived at lvl 100

Thank you for describing the Pokémon :) The Pokémon I would like to trade my Deoxys for is Mew. As it says in the first post I have limited amounts of time to be able to trade. Is there any specific time from the list which you would prefer to trade at?

Thank you for describing the Pokémon :) The Pokémon I would like to trade my Deoxys for is Mew. As it says in the first post I have limited amounts of time to be able to trade. Is there any specific time from the list which you would prefer to trade at?
    i understand and your welcome this Friday between 9 and 11pm works for me Mew is all yours my fc is 2366-3550-2942

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+
    Follow Renegade on Tumblr

Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly trade for one of your Deoxyses. I have Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-Oh, most UT and available for trade. I can provide all info except EVs and IVs on the touched ones. They are all legit, and I know this for a fact as I myself caught them. None of the games were ever hacked at all in any way.

I also do not live in a house with Wi-Fi, and I'm not currently sure about when I can trade, though I do know it will be on a week-end.
    FC: 2191-7898-4310
    IGN: Sherlock

i have a toys r us lvl 10 mew UT and a DW UT lvl 10 Ho-Oh id like to trade (i also think i have a UT Zapdos articuno and moltress) Im willing to part with more then 1 for a deoxys :)

Friday 2 . 9pm to 11pm, works for me :)

I can give any of the 5 legendary birds untouched or rayquaza. All caught by myself that are not just clones.

Also if you want anything breeding wise. I can do 3 max IV Outstanding rated pokemon of any egg types and most of the DW abilities.

Blog Entries

@Latigarys; @frostyfire22; @Codface; As it says in the first post I currently only have a Normal Forme Deoxys to trade this weekend but I should have more Deoxys to trade in the near future. The way I obtain Deoxys is by playing Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs with a friend every Tuesday. I also play other games with her each week so the maximum number of Deoxys I could obtain before the weekend starting on Friday 23 November is 6 (2 per week). After 25 Nov. the next weekend I should be able to trade (at the same time slots) will be on 7, 8 and 9 December.

Quote Originally Posted by Latigarys View Post
    Hello! I was wondering if I could possibly trade for one of your Deoxyses. I have Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Lugia, and Ho-Oh, most UT and available for trade. I can provide all info except EVs and IVs on the touched ones. They are all legit, and I know this for a fact as I myself caught them. None of the games were ever hacked at all in any way.
    Can you please give more information about your Kyogre, Groudon and Rayquaza?

Quote Originally Posted by frostyfire22 View Post
    i have a toys r us lvl 10 mew UT and a DW UT lvl 10 Ho-Oh id like to trade (i also think i have a UT Zapdos articuno and moltress) Im willing to part with more then 1 for a deoxys :)

Friday 2 . 9pm to 11pm, works for me :)
    How did you get the level 10 Dream World ability Ho-oh? I'm also interested in your UT Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres, can you please tell me which games you caught or obtained them in?

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    I can give any of the 5 legendary birds untouched or rayquaza. All caught by myself that are not just clones.

Also if you want anything breeding wise. I can do 3 max IV Outstanding rated pokemon of any egg types and most of the DW abilities.
    Can you please give more information about your Lugia, Ho-oh and Rayquaza? Also do you have a female Drought Vulpix or a female Swift Swim Poliwag available to trade?

I have a lvl 1 Modest Outstanding rated Drought Female Vulpix with 31 IV in SAtk.

It is 100% legit since I hatched it on monday . Or you can have a RS 3 max IV modest female vulpix. Both are good.

Am at work right now so dont know what legendaries stats are.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

@Water Max; Sure!

Here's the format:

NAME - LEVEL - UT?
    Caught in [GAME] (Region)
    Nature - Characteristic
    hp/atk/def/spatk/spdef/speed
    - move
    - move
    - move
    - move

Kyogre - Lv. 50 - UT
    Caught in HG (Johto)
    Bold - Good Endurance
    161/99/116/164/147/100
    - Aqua Ring
    - Ice Beam
    - Ancient Power
    - Water Spout

Kyogre - Lv. 50 - UT
    Caught in HG (Johto)
    Naughty - Likes to Thrash About
    170/132/102/156/142/99
    - Aqua Ring
    - Ice Beam
    - Ancient Power
    - Water Spout

Groudon - Lv. 73
    Caught in Emerald (Hoenn)
    Impish - Somewhat Vain
    247/241/253/144/159/140
    - Fire Blast
    - Rest
    - Fissure
    - Solarbeam

Rayquaza - Lv. 83
    Caught in Emerald (Hoenn)
    Adamant - Mischevious
    292/322/168/258/174/188
    - ExtremeSpeed
    - Dragon Pulse
    - Overheat
    - Rock Slide

Im sorry the ho oh was from dream radar the 3ds aplication (i made a typo i apologise lol) The 3 legendarie birds moltress zapdos are UT the articuno is lvl 55 (ev trained in SP a little) they are transfered from a fire red game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Codface View Post
    I have a lvl 1 Modest Outstanding rated Drought Female Vulpix with 31 IV in SAtk.

It is 100% legit since I hatched it on monday . Or you can have a RS 3 max IV modest female vulpix. Both are good.

Am at work right now so dont know what legendaries stats are.
    When I trade the Deoxys for your Lugia, Ho-oh or Rayquaza can you also trade the first Vulpix you mentioned in your post? There is another question for you at the end of this post.

@Latigarys; Thank you for the details :) Your Rayquaza looks the most interesting out of the Pokémon listed in your previous post but I will decide which Weather Trio Pokémon I would like at a closer time to 23 November.

Quote Originally Posted by frostyfire22 View Post
    Im sorry the ho oh was from dream radar the 3ds aplication (i made a typo i apologise lol) The 3 legendary birds moltress zapdos are UT the articuno is lvl 55 (ev trained in SP a little) they are transfered from a fire red game.
    In your first reply you said that you are willing to part with more than one Pokémon for the Deoxys. The legendary birds are the most common legendary Pokémon in the series so would you be willing to part with Articuno and Moltres?

@Codface; and @frostyfire22; Is there any basic evolutionary stage Pokémon you would like for trading the second Pokémon? I can breed most Pokémon which can have offspring.
    Last edited by Water Max; 3rd November 2012 at 09:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    Add Renegade on Google+

@Water Max; Okay! Thank you!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast