GEN V: OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

Blog Entries

Default OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

I have many double copies of Legendary Pokémon that I don't need going into the new Pokémon game. With the upcoming Pokémon Bank, I could just store them but why take up the space when I could get something I need, right?

I have different copies meaning some are distribution, caught, and yes some might when be from an AR.

What I am looking for is simple: Shiny or something I don't have. It's hard for me to tell right off what it is I'm looking for however, if offered something I'll look and see if I have it or if it's of interest and let you know.

Thank you for reading and I hope to trade with you soon ^_^

Credit goes to Reader =)

Stats
    Gym Stats

Queen of Arendelle 0silverphoenix's Avatar

Default Re: OFFERING LEGENDARIES!!!!

Do you want a Dratini or Cynaquil from White 2?
    Last edited by 0silverphoenix; 10th September 2013 at 10:44 PM.
    I love all things Disney!!

W2 FC: 0347 7142 8369
    3DS FC: 4682 8523 1396

do you happen to have an extra Rayquaza

I'm looking for Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Arceus. Except for Treecko, Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos, I can breed you any of the breedables in the national dex easily (I'm a bit of an Action Replay breeder, so put Pokémon to breed and Ditto into the day care, press select, collect egg, ???, profit; if I'm breeding a DWF, the process is longer and harder as I put a female to breed the hidden ability of and a random male of the same egg group, as getting the hidden ability is tricky sometimes, and some are hard to get a female with said hidden ability). And if you're looking for the items to evolve those who do using the items at one stage in their evolutions, I can trade them to you, as well, by having that Pokémon hold the item (except for Fire Stones, which I have none of and it's nearly impossible for me to get another one (my Antique shop in Join Avenue is the wrong variant to randomly buy Fire Stones, I have the White Forest as a result of playing White 2 so I can't buy Fire Stones in the Black City market, and getting one is annoyingly random in Dream Radar)). I know you asked us to make a specific offer on these, but I feel like it would be easier to state what I'm able to do now (by Thursday, I should have a Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos to breed, and as for getting Treecko, I still have no idea when that trade's going to happen, but a trade has been confirmed) and fulfill your specific requests.
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior of Fire View Post
    I'm looking for Mewtwo, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Kyogre, Groudon, Rayquaza, Darkrai, and Arceus. Except for Treecko, Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos, I can breed you any of the breedables in the national dex easily (I'm a bit of an Action Replay breeder, so put Pokémon to breed and Ditto into the day care, press select, collect egg, ???, profit; if I'm breeding a DWF, the process is longer and harder as I put a female to breed the hidden ability of and a random male of the same egg group, as getting the hidden ability is tricky sometimes, and some are hard to get a female with said hidden ability). And if you're looking for the items to evolve those who do using the items at one stage in their evolutions, I can trade them to you, as well, by having that Pokémon hold the item (except for Fire Stones, which I have none of and it's nearly impossible for me to get another one (my Antique shop in Join Avenue is the wrong variant to randomly buy Fire Stones, I have the White Forest as a result of playing White 2 so I can't buy Fire Stones in the Black City market, and getting one is annoyingly random in Dream Radar)). I know you asked us to make a specific offer on these, but I feel like it would be easier to state what I'm able to do now (by Thursday, I should have a Wurmple, Sableye, and Shellos to breed, and as for getting Treecko, I still have no idea when that trade's going to happen, but a trade has been confirmed) and fulfill your specific requests.
    This is kind of off-topic, but you know you can get Fire Stones @ PWT and Battle Subway with battle points, right? It only costs a few BPs. I looked it up because I play White 2 myself and found it difficult to get Fire Stones.

Quote Originally Posted by 0silverphoenix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior of Fire View Post
    This is kind of off-topic, but you know you can get Fire Stones @ PWT and Battle Subway with battle points, right? It only costs a few BPs. I looked it up because I play White 2 myself and found it difficult to get Fire Stones.
    *facepalm* Thanks.

So, yeah, Fire Stones have just been officially added to my evolution item offerings with those Pokémon.
    White 2: Michael 1292-9447-2383

Do you have an extra manaphy? I have a nugget, japanese Kyogre, Starters since gen 1, pokerus

Blog Entries

Oh wow guys! Didn't think I would get such a great response :P

Unfortunately, there is one I don't have and that is Ho-Oh

My mistake in this was not listing out what I had because I didn't have it organized at the time. I greatly apologize for that.

Here's the list of the Legendary Pokémon and the number of copies that I have:

Kanto - Zapdos 2, Moltres 2, Articuno 1, Mewtwo 1, Mew 1,
    Johto- Suicune 2, Raikou 1, Entei 2, Jirachi 4, Lugia 2, Celebi 1
    Hoenn - Groudon 1, Kyogre 1, Latios 2, Deoxys 2 (meaning 2 different forms), Rayauaza (Jap) 1
    Sinnoh - Dialga 2, Palkia, 1 Giratina 1, Regigigas 1, Uxie 1, Mespirit 1, Arceus 2, Darkrai 1, Cresselia (Jap) 1, Heatran 1, Shaymin (AR) 1, Manaphy 2, Phione 1
    Unova - Zekrom 1, Reshirm 1, Victini 1, Cobalion, 1, Virizion 1, Zorua 1, Zorark 1

And that's just from White. Some of these I have one Black 2 like all of Unova. The point of me doing this is to be down to one. Some I can part with and not really give a HootHoot about (yes, I went there :P). Some I can't because they're my favorite. Now that everyone has an idea of what I am offering, please review the list and see if you're still interested. The last thing I want is for someone to think I cheated them, which is why I've been up front about the use of an AR to obtain a few of them. And if you're curious about how I obtained a certain Pokémon please feel free to ask and I'll explain.

Credit goes to Reader =)

Stats
    Gym Stats

Would you trade a Cyndaquil, Charmander, or Bulbasaur for Mew?

Blog Entries

I have their fully evolved forms and will breed them soon

Credit goes to Reader =)

Stats
    Gym Stats

I meant would you take any of those and give me Mew.

I can help with Ho-Oh. I'll shoot you a note...

Hey, I'm trying to semi-finish the National Dex so I can send them up to the next game, so sort of need quite a few of them. So I'm going to sound greedy, but here is a list of what I'd love to trade you for; Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regigas, Manaphy, Victini, and/or Zorua.

I have pretty much everything else that's breedable except for a few Gen III and Gen V pokemon. I can breed to whatever natures you want too. Just let me know.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by 0silverphoenix View Post
    I meant would you take any of those and give me Mew.
    No because I have their fully evolved forms which I can breed and hatch the eggs

Quote Originally Posted by spret View Post
    I can help with Ho-Oh. I'll shoot you a note...
    I replied to you

Quote Originally Posted by Dzebs48 View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to semi-finish the National Dex so I can send them up to the next game, so sort of need quite a few of them. So I'm going to sound greedy, but here is a list of what I'd love to trade you for; Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Regigas, Manaphy, Victini, and/or Zorua.

I have pretty much everything else that's breedable except for a few Gen III and Gen V pokemon. I can breed to whatever natures you want too. Just let me know.
    I'm trying to get an extra new. Regigas would have to be a trade and trade back until I can catch it in Black two. One Manaphy has ready been asked for so I will place that on reserve and the other also is a trade and trade back. The others I can full out trade. I have to check my deck on what I need and I'll get back to you

Credit goes to Reader =)

Stats
    Gym Stats

Hey man, I would like to know about that Celebi :D I can trade you a shiny Gyrados, if you don't want that, I can give you what you do need, I can give you a hand! I just want that FUCKING CELEBI O_O

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast