GEN V: Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV Ditto

Thread: Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV Ditto

Default Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV Ditto

If I put 2 different species of pokemon under my OT in the daycare, they take a while to lay eggs, and I was foolish enough to catch my RNG-perfectIV Ditto in my main rom (Black), so I was wondering if there was anyone else with the same problem to trade with.

Specifics:
    Nature: any one of the following: Adamant, Brave, Bold, Impish, Modest, Quiet, Calm, Careful, Timid, Jolly, Hasty, Naive
    Non-Japanese preferred (for Masuda method; a guy can dream right?)
    RNG, no cheats (I'll take it on faith on this one, unless it is pathetically obvious.)
    If only I could kill all of the idiots out there who pollute the GTS with their "gimme Darkrai for my Caterpie" crap...

I put up an Entei on wifi asking for a Regirock. The Regirock that arrived had mail on it, which read along the lines of "This Regirock sucks. All Regirocks suck. Arceus is the best!" What the hell?

Also, no matter what anybody says, RNG is damn near impossible to pull off.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV D

I have a flawless English Ditto, modest nature (also nicknamed Flawless, but I can rename it if you'd like).

I'd be able to trade tomorrow.

Default Re: Offering Japanese Adamant perfect-IV Ditto(RNG) for another person's perfect-IV D

Quote Originally Posted by Feralize View Post
    I have a flawless English Ditto, modest nature (also nicknamed Flawless, but I can rename it if you'd like).

I'd be able to trade tomorrow.
    Great! Mine's named ランス6V, where ランス sounds like 乱数, japanspeak for Random Number, and 6V is the japanese term for perfect-IV's.

Friend code will be sent via pm.
    If only I could kill all of the idiots out there who pollute the GTS with their "gimme Darkrai for my Caterpie" crap...

I put up an Entei on wifi asking for a Regirock. The Regirock that arrived had mail on it, which read along the lines of "This Regirock sucks. All Regirocks suck. Arceus is the best!" What the hell?

Also, no matter what anybody says, RNG is damn near impossible to pull off.