GEN IV: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

  1. #1
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    I'm offering these shiny pokemon (they're all clones):



    And these are the shiny pokemon I need:



    I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!
    FC: 2065 6180 5295

    ^ Credit goes to Luiie

  2. #2
    Just add sugar Lennongrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Fairyland
    Posts
    293

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebbypoof742 View Post
    I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!
    I have Elekid. Also, I know you asked for their pre-evolutions, but I also have Venomoth and Ariados. Would you trade for those?
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    · Avatar ·
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

  3. #3
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    @Rebbypoof742
    I have the following RNG'd shinies on your want list: (they aren't cloned, by the way)
    -Brave Dunsparce
    -Modest Staryu

    Is your Regirock shiny? And if it is, have you checked to make sure it's legit and not hacked? :D Just making sure since shiny legendaries are pretty hard to come by, I suppose. :)

    And I would love to get your shiny Ditto! :D

    Let me know, thank you! ^^
    Last edited by ミズゴロウ; 31st October 2012 at 05:01 PM.

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  4. #4
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lennongrad*~ View Post
    I have Elekid. Also, I know you asked for their pre-evolutions, but I also have Venomoth and Ariados. Would you trade for those?
    That sounds great! I was asking for preevolutions because it would kill two birds with one stone, but I'll be happy to accept your venomoth and ariados. What would you like in return?
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    @Rebbypoof742
    I have the following RNG'd shinies on your want list: (they aren't cloned, by the way)
    -Brave Dunsparce
    -Modest Staryu

    Is your Regirock shiny? And if it is, have you checked to make sure it's legit and not hacked? :D Just making sure since shiny legendaries are pretty hard to come by, I suppose. :)

    And I would love to get your shiny Ditto! :D

    Let me know, thank you! ^^
    I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum. Level 30, from faraway place... If you would rather have a legendary more definitely legit, I can give you a shiny mewtwo... I know for a fact that it isn't hacked. The trade sounds good though! When can you trade?

  5. #5
    Registered User SweetieRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    @Rebbypoof742
    Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?

  6. #6
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieRJ View Post
    @Rebbypoof742
    Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?
    That sounds great! When can you trade?

  7. #7
    Registered User ミズゴロウ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Everywhere~
    Posts
    295
    Blog Entries
    2

    Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebbypoof742 View Post
    I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum. Level 30, from faraway place... If you would rather have a legendary more definitely legit, I can give you a shiny mewtwo... I know for a fact that it isn't hacked. The trade sounds good though! When can you trade?
    Oh... do you think there's anyway you could check it though? I have a friend who's looking for a shiny Regirock to complete a collection.

    If you can't, no worries! I'd be happy to trade you the shiny Dunsparce and Staryu for your shiny Mewtwo and Ditto :) The shiny Mewtwo and Ditto haven't gained any exp. right? As in, they are untouched. Just making sure ^^

    I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

  8. #8
    Registered User SweetieRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebbypoof742 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieRJ View Post
    @Rebbypoof742
    Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?
    That sounds great! When can you trade?
    Most week days from 7 to 12pm (probably around 4 to 9pm your time, right?). Weekends sometimes can be the whole day or not at all. What about tomorrow?

  9. #9
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieRJ View Post
    Most week days from 7 to 12pm (probably around 4 to 9pm your time, right?). Weekends sometimes can be the whole day or not at all. What about tomorrow?
    I'm a little busy tomorrow. ... Can you trade now?

  10. #10
    Registered User SweetieRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebbypoof742 View Post
    I'm a little busy tomorrow. ... Can you trade now?
    Sure. My FC is 5286 9375 9256.

    Edit: This FC is Gen V.
    Last edited by SweetieRJ; 4th November 2012 at 09:48 PM.

  11. #11
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by SweetieRJ View Post

    Sure. My FC is 5286 9375 9256.

    Edit: Forgot to ask... My Sunkern was caught in GenV... Is it a problem?
    If its currently on your gen V game, I can't trade with you. I'm trading on my gen IV game.

    If its possible for you to transfer your sunkern to your gen IV game, I can trade. Otherwise, you're out of luck. :/

  12. #12
    Registered User SweetieRJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro
    Posts
    9

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebbypoof742 View Post
    If its currently on your gen V game, I can't trade with you. I'm trading on my gen IV game.
    Sorry then. Hope we have more opportunities to trade in the future!

  13. #13
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Oh... do you think there's anyway you could check it though? I have a friend who's looking for a shiny Regirock to complete a collection.

    If you can't, no worries! I'd be happy to trade you the shiny Dunsparce and Staryu for your shiny Mewtwo and Ditto :) The shiny Mewtwo and Ditto haven't gained any exp. right? As in, they are untouched. Just making sure ^^
    I don't have any sort of hack checking program, but like I said, the regirock looks legit. If you still don't want to trade for it, I understand. When can you trade?
    FC: 2065 6180 5295

    ^ Credit goes to Luiie

  14. #14
    Warrior of 炎 GameCodeTrainer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The Akatsuki
    Posts
    1,638
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    @Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit.
    It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.

    You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

  15. #15
    Registered User Rebbypoof742's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    694

    Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

    Quote Originally Posted by GameCodeTrainer View Post
    @Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit.
    It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.
    Thanks so much!

    @ミズゴロウ, here's the detailed summary of the regirock: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2452459&headless&la
    ミズゴロウ likes this.
    FC: 2065 6180 5295

    ^ Credit goes to Luiie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •