GEN IV: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Default Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

I'm offering these shiny pokemon (they're all clones):

And these are the shiny pokemon I need:

I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!
    FC: 2065 6180 5295

^ Credit goes to Luiie

Default Re: Offering hundreds of Gen IV shinies for other shinies I don't have

Quote Originally Posted by Rebbypoof742 View Post
    I really want to have a complete shiny pokedex, so you can even do a 2 for 1 trade if you like. I'd give any of my pokemon to get closer to a complete shiny dex. So just offer!
    I have Elekid. Also, I know you asked for their pre-evolutions, but I also have Venomoth and Ariados. Would you trade for those?
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

@Rebbypoof742
    I have the following RNG'd shinies on your want list: (they aren't cloned, by the way)
    -Brave Dunsparce
    -Modest Staryu

Is your Regirock shiny? And if it is, have you checked to make sure it's legit and not hacked? :D Just making sure since shiny legendaries are pretty hard to come by, I suppose. :)

And I would love to get your shiny Ditto! :D

Let me know, thank you! ^^
    Last edited by ミズゴロウ; 31st October 2012 at 05:01 PM.

I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

Quote Originally Posted by ~*Lennongrad*~ View Post
    I have Elekid. Also, I know you asked for their pre-evolutions, but I also have Venomoth and Ariados. Would you trade for those?
    That sounds great! I was asking for preevolutions because it would kill two birds with one stone, but I'll be happy to accept your venomoth and ariados. What would you like in return?
    Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    @Rebbypoof742
    I have the following RNG'd shinies on your want list: (they aren't cloned, by the way)
    -Brave Dunsparce
    -Modest Staryu

Is your Regirock shiny? And if it is, have you checked to make sure it's legit and not hacked? :D Just making sure since shiny legendaries are pretty hard to come by, I suppose. :)

And I would love to get your shiny Ditto! :D

Let me know, thank you! ^^
    I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum. Level 30, from faraway place... If you would rather have a legendary more definitely legit, I can give you a shiny mewtwo... I know for a fact that it isn't hacked. The trade sounds good though! When can you trade?

@Rebbypoof742
    Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?

Quote Originally Posted by SweetieRJ View Post
    @Rebbypoof742
    Hello! I have a shiny Sunkern lvl 2 if I recall it fine and untouched (it's a natural). Would you be interested in trading for your shiny Bulbasaur?
    That sounds great! When can you trade?

Blog Entries

Follow ミズゴロウ on Tumblr

I haven't put my regirock through a hack check program, but it appears to be one obtained in platinum. Level 30, from faraway place... If you would rather have a legendary more definitely legit, I can give you a shiny mewtwo... I know for a fact that it isn't hacked. The trade sounds good though! When can you trade?
    Oh... do you think there's anyway you could check it though? I have a friend who's looking for a shiny Regirock to complete a collection.

If you can't, no worries! I'd be happy to trade you the shiny Dunsparce and Staryu for your shiny Mewtwo and Ditto :) The shiny Mewtwo and Ditto haven't gained any exp. right? As in, they are untouched. Just making sure ^^

I have claimed Ditto! 13/06/12
    My Black2 FC: 5458 7252 3502

@Rebbypoof742
    That sounds great! When can you trade?
    Most week days from 7 to 12pm (probably around 4 to 9pm your time, right?). Weekends sometimes can be the whole day or not at all. What about tomorrow?

Most week days from 7 to 12pm (probably around 4 to 9pm your time, right?). Weekends sometimes can be the whole day or not at all. What about tomorrow?
    I'm a little busy tomorrow. ... Can you trade now?

I'm a little busy tomorrow. ... Can you trade now?
    Sure. My FC is 5286 9375 9256.

Edit: This FC is Gen V.
    Last edited by SweetieRJ; 4th November 2012 at 09:48 PM.

Sure. My FC is 5286 9375 9256.

Edit: Forgot to ask... My Sunkern was caught in GenV... Is it a problem?
    If its currently on your gen V game, I can't trade with you. I'm trading on my gen IV game.

If its possible for you to transfer your sunkern to your gen IV game, I can trade. Otherwise, you're out of luck. :/

If its currently on your gen V game, I can't trade with you. I'm trading on my gen IV game.
    Sorry then. Hope we have more opportunities to trade in the future!

Quote Originally Posted by ミズゴロウ View Post
    Oh... do you think there's anyway you could check it though? I have a friend who's looking for a shiny Regirock to complete a collection.

If you can't, no worries! I'd be happy to trade you the shiny Dunsparce and Staryu for your shiny Mewtwo and Ditto :) The shiny Mewtwo and Ditto haven't gained any exp. right? As in, they are untouched. Just making sure ^^
    I don't have any sort of hack checking program, but like I said, the regirock looks legit. If you still don't want to trade for it, I understand. When can you trade?

^ Credit goes to Luiie

Blog Entries

@Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit.
    It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.

You can always find me within the depths of IRC....
    All gifs made by me.

Quote Originally Posted by GameCodeTrainer View Post
    @Rebbypoof742; I recommend Pokecheck to see if your shinies are hacked or are legit.
    It's a fairly easy to use site, instructions are found on the front page.
    Thanks so much!

@ミズゴロウ, here's the detailed summary of the regirock: https://www.pokecheck.org/?pk=2452459&headless&la
    ミズゴロウ likes this.

^ Credit goes to Luiie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast