Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED) - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 88

Thread: Offering: DW Females and other things (CLOSED)

  1. #16

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    @a0161613 : I have a Male DW Ralts and Poliwag already hatched if you don't care about gender.
    Yeah that's no problem! Can you trade now?

  2. #17

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    That's fine by me. All of those are ready for trade. I'm planning on signing on around 5:30 PM CST, but will be checking back periodically to monitor for schedule changes. Looking forward to trading!

  3. #18
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by a0161613 View Post
    Yeah that's no problem! Can you trade now?
    I'm free to trade when you are ready ^^ just toss me a VM or something next time you are online.


  4. #19
    Feudal Articuno Man Umbramatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On top of spaghetti
    Posts
    313
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    This looks really, really awesome. Mind If I make a request?

    FC:3783 0137 0331
    What I want: Poliwag
    Gender/Ability: Female; Swift Swim
    What I am offering: Any evolutionary stone; also, female DW Tangela, Poochyena, and Bidoof (Yeah, not the best 'mons, but I really got off-schedule in getting Dream Points; I can compensate by giving you both, if necessary).
    Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: PM or email, preferably, though VM works too.
    Last edited by Umbramatic; 9th December 2011 at 03:03 PM.
    New sig pending; for now have some chocolate milk:

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif


    Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by me. :P)

  5. #20
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneTyranitar View Post
    This looks really, really awesome. Mind If I make a request?

    FC:3783 0137 0331
    What I want: Poliwag; Timid or Modest nature preferred but far from necessary.
    Gender/Ability: Female; Swift Swim
    What I am offering: Any evolutionary stone; also, female DW Tangela, Poochyena, and Bidoof (Yeah, not the best 'mons, but I really got off-schedule in getting Dream Points; I can compensate by giving you both, if necessary).
    Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: PM or email, preferably, though VM works too.
    Due to the annoyance of the DW ability not always transferring over, will not trade over a specific nature, sorry :/
    If you're still interested though, I'll get to work on hatching you a Poliwag in return for Bidoof.


  6. #21
    Feudal Articuno Man Umbramatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On top of spaghetti
    Posts
    313
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    Due to the annoyance of the DW ability not always transferring over, will not trade over a specific nature, sorry :/
    If you're still interested though, I'll get to work on hatching you a Poliwag in return for Bidoof.
    Definitely understandable, and like I said it's far from necessary, especially if you can still get me a female. I'll gladly give you the Bidoof for it.
    Last edited by Umbramatic; 9th December 2011 at 03:16 PM.
    New sig pending; for now have some chocolate milk:

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif


    Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by me. :P)

  7. #22
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    You sir have good luck...took me an hour of hatching for a Female Trapinch today, but the very first Poliwag egg was Female with Swift Swim. Either way, free to trade when you are.

    As for everyone else...list has been updated, this time alphabetized for easier reading


  8. #23
    Feudal Articuno Man Umbramatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On top of spaghetti
    Posts
    313
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by Akinai View Post
    You sir have good luck...took me an hour of hatching for a Female Trapinch today, but the very first Poliwag egg was Female with Swift Swim. Either way, free to trade when you are.

    As for everyone else...list has been updated, this time alphabetized for easier reading
    Wow... I am lucky. Let's go!
    New sig pending; for now have some chocolate milk:

    http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/images/signaturepics/sigpic34657_1.gif


    Check out the TVTropes Fanon Pokedex project! (especially the articles written by me. :P)

  9. #24

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    FC: 4169 6301 0833
    What I want: Trapinch and Shellos
    Gender/Ability: Any
    What I am offering: Kangaskhan DW(F) and Evolution Stones(At your choice)
    Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM or PM

  10. #25
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by Shubba View Post
    FC: 4169 6301 0833
    What I want: Trapinch and Shellos
    Gender/Ability: Any
    What I am offering: Kangaskhan DW(F) and Evolution Stones(At your choice)
    Method of communication used once Egg has hatched: VM or PM
    Sorry, but I already own a Kangaskhan. I'm currently fine on Stones as well, unless you have a couple Fire Stones on hand.


  11. #26
    Formerly sirphish -Luster Purge-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Up the Down Stair
    Posts
    471

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    I would like a DW Female Eevee if you have em. As to what I can offer. I can offer alot, but it depends on what your interested in. I dont have much in the way of DW or gen V events. But I have loads of shinies and rare events from previous gens. (I stopped playing for awhile, but I want to get back into and start RNG abuse in the 5th gen).

  12. #27
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by -Luster Purge- View Post
    I would like a DW Female Eevee if you have em. As to what I can offer. I can offer alot, but it depends on what your interested in. I dont have much in the way of DW or gen V events. But I have loads of shinies and rare events from previous gens. (I stopped playing for awhile, but I want to get back into and start RNG abuse in the 5th gen).
    To be honest, I don't really need anything for my Gen IV carts, and DW Female Eevees are a little harder to breed due to the insane gender ratio. If it's possible for you to transfer though I might be interested.


  13. #28

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Hi! I would like a female Dreamworld Eevee and a female Dreamworld Vulpix.
    Would you be interested in a female Dreamworld Drowzee? Or anything from this thread of pokemon I want to trade "Offering some event pokemon, legendaries, shinies and other randoms!"? Thanks! :)

  14. #29
    (See what? Hear what?) Akinai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Nothing and Nowhere
    Posts
    1,871

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    Quote Originally Posted by lioncub View Post
    Hi! I would like a female Dreamworld Eevee and a female Dreamworld Vulpix.
    Would you be interested in a female Dreamworld Drowzee? Or anything from this thread of pokemon I want to trade "Offering some event pokemon, legendaries, shinies and other randoms!"? Thanks! :)
    I do need a female DW Drowzee, but none of the events on your list really interest me. I have a lot of blank spots in my Pokedex though (pre-Unova), so name something from there and I might need it.


  15. #30

    Default Re: Offering: DW Females and other things

    hmm I could get you a Scyther, Dratini, Lapras or one of the starters (I don't have all of them but some)?
    If not, a female Dreamworld Eevee for a female Dreamworld Drowzee?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •