Offering a dream radar Sigilyph,Lv.40

Thread: Offering a dream radar Sigilyph,Lv.40

Default Offering a dream radar Sigilyph,Lv.40

I'm giving an legit Sigilyph which is at Lv.40 from dream radar.I'm looking for GEN I-V starters, if not offered yet, Snivy would be good. The level doesn't matter but please make sure that your Pokemon is legit. Thanks in advance!!

Edit: Also feel free to ask about other unova Pokemon if you want one, depending on the deal I might give you a legendary!
    Last edited by Dolce; 8th April 2013 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Added content

Default Re: Offering a dream radar Sigilyph,Lv.40

Hello there! Do you perhaps have the dream radar Kami trio, (Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus)? If so then I'd love to trade with you. x3.
    But as for the Sigilyph, I can take it, unless somebody else wants it. I can offer Piplup, Chimchar, all the Heartgold/Soulsilver starters, and if you have the Kami trio I can add legendaries and such.
    Let me know what you wanna do. :3

Quote Originally Posted by DarkraiandGiratina09 View Post
    Hello there! Do you perhaps have the dream radar Kami trio, (Tornadus, Landorus, and Thundurus)? If so then I'd love to trade with you. x3.
    But as for the Sigilyph, I can take it, unless somebody else wants it. I can offer Piplup, Chimchar, all the Heartgold/Soulsilver starters, and if you have the Kami trio I can add legendaries and such.
    Let me know what you wanna do. :3
    So far in the game, I've transferred tornadus and thunderous and they are UT(untouched). Since I don't really use the Kami trio I can trade!Could you give me a list of all the pokemon you are willing to trade, I don't really care if they are not UT! :)

Edit: Do you have a turtwig, I would like to trade Sigilyph for one of those! If you don't, I think Piplup would do! You do know you can ask me for other pokemon from unova I might have what you need!
    Last edited by pokemaster09; 10th April 2013 at 12:28 AM. Reason: Add extra info! Reason 2= Reason For trading.

Oh, I have tons. xD. I have several legendaries from Heartgold, Soulsilver, and Platinum, and some for Pearl, too.
    But give me a second and I'll send you a PM of what I have. ;D (it might take awhile since it's quite alot ;.; )

And yes, I can breed you a Piplup from my Pearl. :3 I would need to transfer all of these, but oh well. xD. Most of them are untouched and most likely never will be touched. :3
    3DS Friend Code is: 5215-0992-6785 Friend Safari is Combee, Beautifly, and Venomoth. :)
    Pokemon is love. Pokemon is life. <3

I'll reply later, I need time to decide which one I want!