Oceanic's Breeding - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 63

Thread: Oceanic's Breeding

  1. #31

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @OceanicWildfire;

    Pokemon:Treecko
    Gender: doesnt matter
    Parent Pokemon: doesnt matter
    Nickname(If any): n/a
    Special requests nature : timid / ability to learn hidden power rock...


    tried breeding myself one but 80 down & no luck so far if it is possible to get one i could trade you as many pokemon in return that you require :P
    Ok! I'll try my best and I'll contact you when it's ready to trade.



  2. #32
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @OceanicWildfire;

    Pokemon:Treecko
    Gender: doesnt matter
    Parent Pokemon: doesnt matter
    Nickname(If any): n/a
    Special requests nature : timid / ability to learn hidden power rock...


    tried breeding myself one but 80 down & no luck so far if it is possible to get one i could trade you as many pokemon in return that you require :P
    Ok! I'll try my best and I'll contact you when it's ready to trade.
    what would you be looking for in return?

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  3. #33

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @OceanicWildfire;

    Pokemon:Treecko
    Gender: doesnt matter
    Parent Pokemon: doesnt matter
    Nickname(If any): n/a
    Special requests nature : timid / ability to learn hidden power rock...


    tried breeding myself one but 80 down & no luck so far if it is possible to get one i could trade you as many pokemon in return that you require :P
    Ok! I'll try my best and I'll contact you when it's ready to trade.
    what would you be looking for in return?
    Anything that is in the spoiler on the first page. Unless, you don't have any of those, then just contact me and we can work something out.



  4. #34
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Venusaur
    Blastoise
    Arbok can only breed an ekans for you
    Slowbro or Slowking
    muk
    Tauros
    Grumpig
    Gigalith
    Galvantula
    Tropius

    Milotic
    Cradily
    Wailord
    Swalot
    sharpedo
    Medicham

    Delcatty
    Hariyama

    the following in bold i can trade you what you want outa em if you get the treecko :)

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  5. #35

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    Venusaur
    Blastoise
    Arbok can only breed an ekans for you
    Slowbro or Slowking
    muk
    Tauros
    Grumpig
    Gigalith
    Galvantula
    Tropius

    Milotic
    Cradily
    Wailord
    Swalot
    sharpedo
    Medicham

    Delcatty
    Hariyama

    the following in bold i can trade you what you want outa em if you get the treecko :)
    Ok! When I'm done breeding the treecko, I'll take the Cradily, please. I'm working on it but still no luck with the Hidden Power



  6. #36

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Can I get a dratini (name shogun)with DW: marvel scale ability with careful nature,extreme speed and a miltank (name milkey) with impish nature with curse egg move. I can trade a gigalith and a tropius.
    White FC 3955-2450-1531

  7. #37

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by playajah View Post
    Can I get a dratini (name shogun)with DW: marvel scale ability with careful nature,extreme speed and a miltank (name milkey) with impish nature with curse egg move. I can trade a gigalith and a tropius.
    White FC 3955-2450-1531
    Ok! I'm currently swimming in requests so there might be a bit of a delay but I will get them done ASAP.



  8. #38

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Ok cool not in a rush to get them just let me know when ready

  9. #39

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    One more request for the same Pokemon miltank I would like it to have the thick fat ability I'm in no rush for it just let me know when it is ready.

    Thanks

  10. #40

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Ok! Anybody who requested pokemon, your requests are done. I am now taking requests again!



  11. #41
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Can I get a Male Lotad with Rain Dish ability and Giga Drain as it's egg move? I could breed a Lotad, But since it's female, I always get the Swift Swim ability. -_-

  12. #42

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMew View Post
    Can I get a Male Lotad with Rain Dish ability and Giga Drain as it's egg move? I could breed a Lotad, But since it's female, I always get the Swift Swim ability. -_-
    Ok! I'll get working on it ASAP!



  13. #43
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMew View Post
    Can I get a Male Lotad with Rain Dish ability and Giga Drain as it's egg move? I could breed a Lotad, But since it's female, I always get the Swift Swim ability. -_-
    Ok! I'll get working on it ASAP!
    Thank you! What do you want for it?

  14. #44

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMew View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OceanicWildfire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PlatinumMew View Post
    Can I get a Male Lotad with Rain Dish ability and Giga Drain as it's egg move? I could breed a Lotad, But since it's female, I always get the Swift Swim ability. -_-
    Ok! I'll get working on it ASAP!
    Thank you! What do you want for it?
    Anything that is on the list in my first post.



  15. #45
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Oceanic's Breeding

    Ok, I have a Blastoise!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •