Need to Fill My Johto Pokedex!

Thread: Need to Fill My Johto Pokedex!

Default Need to Fill My Johto Pokedex!

I have HeartGold Version and I chose Totodile as my starter, he is now a Feraligatr! Due to this I haven't seen a Cyndaquil or any of it's evolved forms since. According to WikiAnswers or whatever it was, the only way I can find a Cyndaquil (so I can fill my Johto Pokedex) is to trade. I need a Cyndaquil so then I can evolve it and get all of it's evolved formes on my Pokedex. It's a big ask but if I don't have sucess I will have to think of a way to see one (according to that site I mentioned before, it's impossible without trading) so please help me out or even suggest where I can see a Cyndaquil because you can't always trust WikiAnswers.

Thanks.
    Down Here!

Avatar By: BlueDragon Icee071399's Avatar

Default Re: Need to Fill My Johto Pokedex!

Quote Originally Posted by Hariyama5 View Post
    I have HeartGold Version and I chose Totodile as my starter, he is now a Feraligatr! Due to this I haven't seen a Cyndaquil or any of it's evolved forms since. According to WikiAnswers or whatever it was, the only way I can find a Cyndaquil (so I can fill my Johto Pokedex) is to trade. I need a Cyndaquil so then I can evolve it and get all of it's evolved formes on my Pokedex. It's a big ask but if I don't have sucess I will have to think of a way to see one (according to that site I mentioned before, it's impossible without trading) so please help me out or even suggest where I can see a Cyndaquil because you can't always trust WikiAnswers.

Thanks.
    WikiAnswers is right. You will only be able to find the starter Pokemon that has a type advantage over yours.

Credit to the Power Of Aura for the awesome signature! Visit Aura's Art Shop for Banners, Signatures, and much more! :)
    White FC: 0691-2670-9787 SoulSilver FC: 3955-4434-6434

I can help get you any pokemon from johto. I can get every pokemon on the national pokedex on gen 4

Quote Originally Posted by Hariyama5 View Post

Thanks.
    My starter was Cyndaquil, so I'll send you an egg over if you like