GEN VI: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol* - Page 9

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 149
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

  1. #121
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cúcuta, Colombia
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Jajajaja hey!
    Can i have a male and a female? I friend wants them male for breeding Zangoose. I want the female to breed down an Absol.

    I can offer you a 4 IV Marrill, BellyJet, adamant for mines... :3 Maybe, Male and Female so you can breed something good with them (i don´t remember spreads, but, none has SAtk)
    FC: 1848-1849-4734

    EDIT: He asked me for a Male that has 31/31/31/x/31/31. Anything closer to that it's perfect for me :3

  2. #122
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by pokejugador1 View Post
    Jajajaja hey!
    Can i have a male and a female? I friend wants them male for breeding Zangoose. I want the female to breed down an Absol.

    I can offer you a 4 IV Marrill, BellyJet, adamant for mines... :3 Maybe, Male and Female so you can breed something good with them (i don´t remember spreads, but, none has SAtk)
    FC: 1848-1849-4734

    EDIT: He asked me for a Male that has 31/31/31/x/31/31. Anything closer to that it's perfect for me :3
    Sure thing, you can have the last female. :) And a male and female Marill would be great!

    Hmm, it looks as though all the 31/31/31/x/31/31 Absol have been claimed, would #14 (31/31/31/31/x/31) be all right?

    Edit: Thank you for the trade!
    Last edited by Swiftlet; 12th November 2013 at 07:32 PM.
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

  3. #123
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Cúcuta, Colombia
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Jajajajajaa ok, let me look for a good couple. They all HAve Super Power, Belly Drum, Aqua Jet.... I checked, the last male one has only 3 IVs. The Females all have 4, (down HP and SAtk). So, i'll add you. LOL, i forgot, IGN: Allan. The red fedora guy.

    Well, thank you so much! Because of you, i got a 5 IVed bold eevee, so, thank you again!
    Last edited by pokejugador1; 12th November 2013 at 07:32 PM.

  4. #124
    The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    absolis city
    Posts
    116
    Blog Entries
    33

    Follow The absolis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post




    Quote Originally Posted by The absolis View Post
    Could I have #15. I don't have anything too special to trade right now but when poke bank comes out I can get you a level 100 dragonite with 31 ivs in everything but defense. I am not certain what is in defense.

    My friend code is 4597-0297-4479
    That's fine, just trade me some random Pokemon you have now. :) I added you.

    OK. I have added you as well. I guess it will recognize it when you are online. Is there any specific time that would be best for you. I'm on basically.all day

    banner stolen from tumblr. Yes, I cheated and didn't make it myself.

  5. #125
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by The absolis View Post

    OK. I have added you as well. I guess it will recognize it when you are online. Is there any specific time that would be best for you. I'm on basically.all day
    Oh, sorry, I had to remove you temporarily because my friends list is full. But I've added you again. :)

    Are you available to trade now?
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

  6. #126
    The Kitty Overlord X Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    186

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Can I get #9? I can offer IV bred Skarmory with whirlwind, Tentacool with rapid spin, Eevee(Geared towards Jolteon and apparently Espeon), and Scyther.

    Also, does #9 have play rough like the rest?
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]


    |||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

  7. #127
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post
    Can I get #9? I can offer IV bred Skarmory with whirlwind, Tentacool with rapid spin, Eevee(Geared towards Jolteon and apparently Espeon), and Scyther.

    Also, does #9 have play rough like the rest?
    A Skarmory sounds good to me! And yes, #9 has Play Rough. What is your friend code?
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

  8. #128
    The spirit of all absols The absolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    absolis city
    Posts
    116
    Blog Entries
    33

    Follow The absolis on Tumblr

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The absolis View Post

    OK. I have added you as well. I guess it will recognize it when you are online. Is there any specific time that would be best for you. I'm on basically.all day
    Oh, sorry, I had to remove you temporarily because my friends list is full. But I've added you again. :)

    Are you available to trade now?
    I'm available Mondays, wends days, and Fridays, all day on Mondays and Fridays and only until 7:00 pm California time on wends days.

    banner stolen from tumblr. Yes, I cheated and didn't make it myself.

  9. #129
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by The absolis View Post

    I'm available Mondays, wends days, and Fridays, all day on Mondays and Fridays and only until 7:00 pm California time on wends days.
    So you're available today? I'll keep an eye out for you.
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

  10. #130
    The Kitty Overlord X Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    186

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post
    Can I get #9? I can offer IV bred Skarmory with whirlwind, Tentacool with rapid spin, Eevee(Geared towards Jolteon and apparently Espeon), and Scyther.

    Also, does #9 have play rough like the rest?
    A Skarmory sounds good to me! And yes, #9 has Play Rough. What is your friend code?
    5026-4464-5733. Ready whenever you are.
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]


    |||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

  11. #131
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post

    5026-4464-5733. Ready whenever you are.
    It's saying that your friend code is invalid.
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

  12. #132
    The Kitty Overlord X Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    186

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post

    5026-4464-5733. Ready whenever you are.
    It's saying that your friend code is invalid.
    Make that 6733.
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]


    |||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

  13. #133
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post

    5026-4464-5733. Ready whenever you are.
    It's saying that your friend code is invalid.
    Make that 6733.
    Sorry, I think I just traded your Absol to someone else because I thought it was you...Hopefully we can get this straightened out.
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

  14. #134
    The Kitty Overlord X Dragoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    6,949
    Blog Entries
    186

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X Dragoon View Post

    5026-4464-5733. Ready whenever you are.
    It's saying that your friend code is invalid.
    Make that 6733.
    Sorry, I think I just traded your Absol to someone else because I thought it was you...Hopefully we can get this straightened out.
    Ok.

    So I have a Skarmory at lv 1 with max IVs in HP, def and sp def. I also have one at lv 15 with max IVs in HP, def, sp def, and spd because of the daycare.

    Which would you prefer?
    [[[[[<>>>>=====+++++~~~~~Wave~~~~~+++++=====<<<<>]]]]]


    |||||!!!!!////---+++===Weekly Song===+++---\\\\!!!!!|||||

  15. #135
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    128

    Default Re: Many IV-bred Absol *Updated - 5-IV Play Rough Absol*

    I think I'll take the lv. 15 one.

    Edit: Well, I tried to initiate another trade with the guy I traded your Absol to (I think it was absolis), but he logged off. So we can either wait to see if I can get your Absol back, or I can give you an identical Absol from my secret stash, only its ability is Justified. Which would you rather do?
    Last edited by Swiftlet; 13th November 2013 at 07:14 PM.
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •