GEN VI: Life's Swap & Shop: 4&5 IV Pokémon + Hidden Abilites + Items
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Life's Swap & Shop: 4&5 IV Pokémon + Hidden Abilites + Items

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

Default Life's Swap & Shop: 4&5 IV Pokémon + Hidden Abilites + Items

SWAP & SHOP

Heyo, welcome to my new little shop here on the forums! I do not have a lot to offer, but I have been doing some breeding lately and figured I would check and see if anyone is interested in what I have instead of just wonder trading it away.

Rules

• My Friend Code is 4141-2382-9227 and my trainer name is Mark. For my sanity's sake, please do not ask me for it
    • Also for my sanity's sake, please provide your Friend Code when you post
    • I accept hacked/cloned Pokémon
    • All Pokémon that I trade are Kalos born/caught.
    • The IVs of my Pokémon are listed in HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed order.
    • I live in the EST timezone so my trade time will work according to my schedule.
    • There is no limit to how many things you can ask for at a time. First come, first serve.
    • If you ask for something but do not pick-it up 10 days after, I will put it back up for offer.
    • All Pokémon are nickname-able! If you would like a certain name, please say so!
    • If I mess up with your order, please say so! I will obviously refund you!

Offering

IV Bred Pokémon

Below are my IV bred Pokémon. Most of them have 4 maxed IVs, but there are some 5 maxed IVs. Not all of them are at level 1, but they do not have any EVs. They are organized by region and where they fall in the National Dex.

Hidden Ability Pokémon

I am also offering a variety of Hidden Ability Pokémon. These can be caught with any ball, so let me know your preference. For the sake of me not having to look up each of their Pokédex numbers, they are organized alphabetically.

Miscellaneous Pokémon

This includes anything that is in the Kalos Pokédex. If you only have verion X and want a Pokémon from Y (or vice-versa) I'd more more than happy to give you one. In this section, you can also pick what pokéball and ability you would like. *Note, hidden abilities are not an option!

Items

Again, since I'm restarting my X version, I have some items that I am putting up for trade. They are listed alphabetically.

Mega Stones come with their respective Pokemon line, but they aren't trained or bred. All other items come with a generic Pokémon. A strike through the item means that it isn't available.

Wants

There's nothing in particular that I want, though I am looking for IV breed Pokémon in egg groups that I do not have, or if they are in the same egg group, a different IV set than the one I have. Though, not everything goes for just one IV breed Pokémon. I would like all the trades that I do to be equal, so if I am trading you a Pokémon with 3 maxed IVs, I ask for a Pokémon with at least 3 maxed IVs in return. I say "at least" because I of course don't mind if what you trade me is a little better than what I'm giving you, just as long as you are okay with trading what you are in return for what you are receiving.

Here's a complete list of the "sell" prices:

Well, that's about it. Let me know if you have any questions, but for now you may request away. There is no waiting list, and I will try to complete everything as fast as I humanly can.
    Last edited by Life; 17th August 2014 at 03:17 AM.

Alpha Sapphire! CakeFairyForever's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add CakeFairyForever on Facebook

Default Re: Life's Swap & Shop: 4&5 IV Pokémon + Legendary Pokémon + Hidden Abilites + Items

Okay I am interested in the following HA Pokemon: Shuppet, Trapinch, Tyrouge, Mienfoo, and Spiritomb. I can offer a HA Igglybuff with 3IVs, HA Sableye with 3IVs, HA Smoochum with 4IVs, HA Clamperl with 4IVs, and HA Poliwag with 3IVs. If none of those interest you I do have others and I can attach the berries you want to any of them.

I guess since I just traded you an elekid you dont need another! :) I have a few 4IV scyther and Castform instead.
    Last edited by CakeFairyForever; 13th August 2014 at 12:29 PM.

Friend Safari: Psychic (Munna Xatu Wobbuffet)

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

Default Re: Life's Swap & Shop: 4&5 IV Pokémon + Legendary Pokémon + Hidden Abilites + Items

Quote Originally Posted by CakeFairyForever View Post
    Okay I am interested in the following HA Pokemon: Shuppet, Trapinch, Tyrouge, Mienfoo, and Spiritomb. I can offer a HA Igglybuff with 3IVs, HA Sableye with 3IVs, HA Smoochum with 4IVs, HA Clamperl with 4IVs, and HA Poliwag with 3IVs. If none of those interest you I do have others and I can attach the berries you want to any of them.
    Awesome! I'd be willing to trade the five of those for a Starf berry, since you were extremely nice enough to throw in a Lansat berry with the Elekid. In fact, if there's anything else you would like, I'd throw it in. Like I said, I'm willing to pay a lot for the berries. I don't mind what Pokemon you attach it to, just the berry is cool. (~:

It will take me a couple of minutes to gather everything, so I'll send you a TR when I'm ready.

Alpha Sapphire! CakeFairyForever's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add CakeFairyForever on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CakeFairyForever View Post
    Awesome! I'd be willing to trade the five of those for a Starf berry, since you were extremely nice enough to throw in a Lansat berry with the Elekid. In fact, if there's anything else you would like, I'd throw it in. Like I said, I'm willing to pay a lot for the berries. I don't mind what Pokemon you attach it to, just the berry is cool. (~:

It will take me a couple of minutes to gather everything, so I'll send you a TR when I'm ready.
    The berries are no problem. When I get bored waiting on a gts trade i do A LOT of berry farming. Thank you for taking the time to get me all of those pokemon. :)

Friend Safari: Psychic (Munna Xatu Wobbuffet)

Do you have a King's Rock? If you do, I can trade you a 4 IV Hidden Ability Cleffa for it.
    3DS Friend Code: 0147-0109-5669
    Safari Type: Psychic
    Pokemon: Abra, Wobbuffet, and Girafarig

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by MachDragonX View Post
    Do you have a King's Rock? If you do, I can trade you a 4 IV Hidden Ability Cleffa for it.
    I sure do, and I will gladly accept your offer! I am online now, so if you see me first you can initiate the trade!

Quote Originally Posted by MachDragonX View Post
    I sure do, and I will gladly accept your offer! I am online now, so if you see me first you can initiate the trade!
    Sure, I'll hop online now. My IGN is Scott.
    3DS Friend Code: 0147-0109-5669
    Safari Type: Psychic
    Pokemon: Abra, Wobbuffet, and Girafarig

Shows magical aptitude DraxxorT's Avatar

Hi, I have some 5V Scyther and Noibat I could trade you for your Legendaries. I have some 4V Vulpix or Larvitar I could give you for the 3rd one. Specific spreads are listed here, if you want to pick the ones you want. FC is in my sig, and my IGN is Drake. Thanks!
    Last edited by DraxxorT; 13th August 2014 at 04:54 PM.

Just me and my team.

Friend Code Safari Type Safari Pokémon Vivillon Pattern
    1607-2413-8870 Steel Modern

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by DraxxorT View Post
    Hi, I have some 5V Scyther and Noibat I could trade you for your Legendaries. I have some 4V Vulpix or Larvitar I could give you for the 3rd one. Specific spreads are listed here, if you want to pick the ones you want. FC is in my sig, and my IGN is Drake. Thanks!
    Heya, you have a nice collection there. Are you okay with trading your 5 IV Scyther and a 5 IV male Noibat with this spread?: 31/31/31/31/31/??. For all three of them, it's only 2 Pokemon, so there is no need for another. :p If this is acceptable with you, then I will be waiting to trade!

Heya, you have a nice collection there. Are you okay with trading your 5 IV Scyther and a 5 IV male Noibat with this spread?: 31/31/31/31/31/??. For all three of them, it's only 2 Pokemon, so there is no need for another. :p If this is acceptable with you, then I will be waiting to trade!
    That's fine with me, but I figured we'd have to make 3 trades anyway, so I was offering one of my other breeding leftovers, rather than a random Pidgey or Bunnelby. I'm trying to find them good homes.

Just me and my team.

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

That's fine with me, but I figured we'd have to make 3 trades anyway, so I was offering one of my other breeding leftovers, rather than a random Pidgey or Bunnelby. I'm trying to find them good homes.
    Whatever you would like to trade is fine, I only ask that there are at least 2. Anyway, will you be able to trade in the next couple of minutes? I'll be online for about the rest of the night.

Sorry, the Wifi on my train home is being really spotty, and my 3DS is having a terrible time trying to connect. If I don't happen to connect before then, I'll be online in about an hour from this post when I get home.

Just me and my team.

Default Re: Life's Swap & Shop: 4&5 IV Pokémon + Hidden Abilites + Items

Hey there @Life; ! I have 5IV Amaura, Noibat, Fennekin, Skiddo, Glameow, Elemental Monkeys, Pachirisu, Froakie, Clamperl, Ralts and Chikorita. I'm mainly interested in the Mega Stones so just tell me which of the Pokemon I have interests you, and hopefully, we can have a deal. :)
    3DS Friend Code: 1220-8015-8869

Blog Entries

Follow Life on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBayleef4 View Post
    Hey there @Life; ! I have 5IV Amaura, Noibat, Fennekin, Skiddo, Glameow, Elemental Monkeys, Pachirisu, Froakie, Clamperl, Ralts and Chikorita. I'm mainly interested in the Mega Stones so just tell me which of the Pokemon I have interests you, and hopefully, we can have a deal. :)
    Hey, thanks for the offer! I am interested in the Pachirisu, Froakie, and Ralts. Do you have any males? I'd prefer those over females for breeding purposes.

Which Mega Stones are you interested in? You can pick up to six. (~:

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBayleef4 View Post
    Hey, thanks for the offer! I am interested in the Pachirisu, Froakie, and Ralts. Do you have any males? I'd prefer those over females for breeding purposes.

Which Mega Stones are you interested in? You can pick up to six. (~:
    Yep, they're males. Only thing is that their IV's are random since they're breeding leftovers (but I think Ralts is flawless iirc). I'm interested in Charizardite X, Manectite, Pinsirite, Tyranitarite, Abomasite and Blastoisinite.
    3DS Friend Code: 1220-8015-8869

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast