SWAP & SHOP
Heyo, welcome to my new little shop here on the forums! I do not have a lot to offer, but I have been doing some breeding lately and figured I would check and see if anyone is interested in what I have instead of just wonder trading it away.
- My Friend Code is 4141-2382-9227 and my trainer name is Mark. For my sanity's sake, please do not ask me for it
- Also for my sanity's sake, please provide your Friend Code when you post
- I accept hacked/cloned Pokémon
- All Pokémon that I trade are Kalos born/caught.
- The IVs of my Pokémon are listed in HP/Attack/Defense/Special Attack/Special Defense/Speed order.
- I live in the EST timezone so my trade time will work according to my schedule.
- There is no limit to how many things you can ask for at a time. First come, first serve.
- If you ask for something but do not pick-it up 10 days after, I will put it back up for offer.
- All Pokémon are nickname-able! If you would like a certain name, please say so!
- If I mess up with your order, please say so! I will obviously refund you!
IV Bred Pokémon
Below are my IV bred Pokémon. Most of them have 4 maxed IVs, but there are some 5 maxed IVs. Not all of them are at level 1, but they do not have any EVs. They are organized by region and where they fall in the National Dex.
Hidden Ability Pokémon
I am also offering a variety of Hidden Ability Pokémon. These can be caught with any ball, so let me know your preference. For the sake of me not having to look up each of their Pokédex numbers, they are organized alphabetically.
This includes anything that is in the Kalos Pokédex. If you only have verion X and want a Pokémon from Y (or vice-versa) I'd more more than happy to give you one. In this section, you can also pick what pokéball and ability you would like. *Note, hidden abilities are not an option!
Again, since I'm restarting my X version, I have some items that I am putting up for trade. They are listed alphabetically.
Mega Stones come with their respective Pokemon line, but they aren't trained or bred. All other items come with a generic Pokémon. A strike through the item means that it isn't available.
There's nothing in particular that I want, though I am looking for IV breed Pokémon in egg groups that I do not have, or if they are in the same egg group, a different IV set than the one I have. Though, not everything goes for just one IV breed Pokémon. I would like all the trades that I do to be equal, so if I am trading you a Pokémon with 3 maxed IVs, I ask for a Pokémon with at least 3 maxed IVs in return. I say "at least" because I of course don't mind if what you trade me is a little better than what I'm giving you, just as long as you are okay with trading what you are in return for what you are receiving.
Here's a complete list of the "sell" prices:
Well, that's about it. Let me know if you have any questions, but for now you may request away. There is no waiting list, and I will try to complete everything as fast as I humanly can.