GEN V: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!! - Page 5

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 253
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

  1. #61
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    @Escavalier; Thanks for the trade!

    On another note, I just did a huge update!

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  2. #62
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    @ZACH ATTACK; is there any female prankster sableye, what nature is your level 42 virizion & Level 1 jolteon

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  3. #63
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @ZACH ATTACK; is there any female prankster sableye, what nature is your level 42 virizion & Level 1 jolteon
    There is a Lv. 53 Female Japanese Prankster Sableye (Impish). There are also 3 Lv. 1 Female Prankster Sableye w/ Trick and Recover (Mild, Quiet, and Impish). The natures aren't very good, but Virizion is Lax and Jolteon is Lonely. The Jolteon knows Iron Tail if that makes it any more valuable.

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  4. #64
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    @ZACH ATTACK; is there any female prankster sableye, what nature is your level 42 virizion & Level 1 jolteon
    There is a Lv. 53 Female Japanese Prankster Sableye (Impish). There are also 3 Lv. 1 Female Prankster Sableye w/ Trick and Recover (Mild, Quiet, and Impish). The natures aren't very good, but Virizion is Lax and Jolteon is Lonely. The Jolteon knows Iron Tail if that makes it any more valuable.
    ahh i'm interested im your female prankster sableye any one, what are ou looking for in return :3

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  5. #65
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    @Escavalier; I'd take anything from the Staraptor line with a Jolly/Adamant nature, Nosepass/Probopass, or (this may be a bit much, but) one of the 3 beings of Sinnoh (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf). If you don't want to trade (or don't have) any of those, I'll see what else I need.

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  6. #66
    Registered User Born Villain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    309

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    @Escavalier; I'd take anything from the Staraptor line with a Jolly/Adamant nature, Nosepass/Probopass, or (this may be a bit much, but) one of the 3 beings of Sinnoh (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf). If you don't want to trade (or don't have) any of those, I'll see what else I need.
    i can breed my staravia for a hidden ability reckless female for you mibi tomorow if that works

    Shiny Eevee Collector
    Currect collection 5 :
    Timid : Flawless | Adamant : Flawless | Calm : Flawless
    Hardy : Flawless (VGC10) | Hardy (WCS)

  7. #67
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries for trade! ~ Other stuff too!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Escavalier View Post
    i can breed my staravia for a hidden ability reckless female for you mibi tomorow if that works
    Deal. I'll take one of the Lv. 1 Female Sableye down.

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  8. #68
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries, DW Pokemon, & Other Goodies For Trade

    @ZACH ATTACK; Can I have the PokeWalker Horsea? If so, what do you want for it?

  9. #69
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries, DW Pokemon, & Other Goodies For Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @ZACH ATTACK; Can I have the PokeWalker Horsea? If so, what do you want for it?
    Sure you can. Would you happen to have an extra Nosepass or Probopass laying around? I also need an Anorith and a Lileep.

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  10. #70
    I'm gone.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Gone.
    Posts
    1,318
    Blog Entries
    49

    Default Re: Tons of Legendaries, DW Pokemon, & Other Goodies For Trade

    Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Power of Aura View Post
    @ZACH ATTACK; Can I have the PokeWalker Horsea? If so, what do you want for it?
    Sure you can. Would you happen to have an extra Nosepass or Probopass laying around? I also need an Anorith and a Lileep.
    Why, yes, I can breed you a Nosepass! VM me when you're on. :)

  11. #71
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

    Thanks to everyone who's traded with me so far! I still have a ton of stuff to trade so keep offering!

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  12. #72
    Registered User darthnatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

    Just in case you don't see it in my thread I am interested in:
    Lv. 55 Samurott w/ Megahorn
    Lv. 100 ESPEON
    • • Lv. 5 Careful EEVEE
    Lv. 71 Reuniclus
    Lv. 70 Adamant Braviary @ Shell Bell (Keen Eye-Thrash, Superpower, Brave Bird, Bulk Up)
    Lv. 78 Modest Hydreigon w/ Dark Pulse
    Lv. 46 Japanese Terrakion
    Lv. 42 Virizion
    Lv. 73 Articuno w/ Steel Wing
    Lv. 70 Timid Landorus
    Lv. 49 Cobalion

    White fc: 3010 4502 7876

  13. #73
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

    Quote Originally Posted by darthnatus View Post
    Just in case you don't see it in my thread I am interested in:
    Lv. 55 Samurott w/ Megahorn
    Lv. 100 ESPEON
    • • Lv. 5 Careful EEVEE
    Lv. 71 Reuniclus
    Lv. 70 Adamant Braviary @ Shell Bell (Keen Eye-Thrash, Superpower, Brave Bird, Bulk Up)
    Lv. 78 Modest Hydreigon w/ Dark Pulse
    Lv. 46 Japanese Terrakion
    Lv. 42 Virizion
    Lv. 73 Articuno w/ Steel Wing
    Lv. 70 Timid Landorus
    Lv. 49 Cobalion
    To make it a fair trade, (I also saw a couple more things on your list that I'm interested in) we can do this:
    Your: Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf, Seel, and Relicanth for
    My: Articuno, Japanese Terrakion, Cobalion, Eevee, and Samurott.

    Does that sound good?

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

  14. #74
    Registered User darthnatus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

    That sounds great. How about tomorrow because 3DS needs charging.

    White fc: 3010 4502 7876

  15. #75
    Metagame Hater. ZACH ATTACK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    TENNESSEE
    Posts
    330

    Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

    Quote Originally Posted by darthnatus View Post
    That sounds great. How about tomorrow because 3DS needs charging.
    That's fine with me. Any certain time? I see you're Central Time as well.

    Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •