Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!! - Page 15
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Post Thanks / Like

Visit ZACH ATTACK's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Legendaries, DW Females, Egg Moves, and other cool stuff!!

Quote Originally Posted by playajah View Post
    @zach attack can you trade now? If not I can trade around 8-9pm
    I can do that, if you mean tonight. How about 9pm your time tonight? That's 8 for me, so that should work for both of us.

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Post Thanks / Like

I have DWF Koffing, Rhyhorn or Cubone, could you breed me a chikorita?

Post Thanks / Like

@zach attack that will work fine for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevm1021 View Post
    I have DWF Koffing, Rhyhorn or Cubone, could you breed me a chikorita?
    DWF Koffing doesn't have a special ability, but I would take the Rhyhorn. I can breed you a Chikorita no problem. I'd like to trade for the Cubone too if there's anything else you want that I can trade you.

@zach attack that will work fine for me.
    OK. See you then.

Black Friend Code: 4040 9796 7331 | Overall VGC Record: 16-10 | Credit goes to Power of Aura for the signature!

Post Thanks / Like

okay rhyhorn for chikorita. now for that cubone, what about that lvl 70 heatran or the lv 50 moltres or are either of those too much to ask for? if so, i'd like that male eevee my fc is: 4900 2469 1846

EDIT: woah woah woah i just checked and I must have gotten mixed up and those pokemon aren't female. i'm sorry :/ it's okay if you can't trade now. I do have an event celebi tho if you want to trade for something...
    Last edited by kevm1021; 1st August 2012 at 06:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

@zach attack im about to go on I have the female DW Slowpoke and lileep ready

Edit: quick question will you be using a pokemon filler for the second trade or will you need me to trade you back the pokemon you will use for the second trade?

Post Thanks / Like

@zach attack im about to go on I have the female DW Slowpoke and lileep ready
    Ok. I'm already there and the Lugia is on my game.

Post Thanks / Like

@zach attack I got them thanks

Post Thanks / Like

@zach attack I got them thanks
    No problem. It was a good trade.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kevm1021 View Post
    okay rhyhorn for chikorita. now for that cubone, what about that lvl 70 heatran or the lv 50 moltres or are either of those too much to ask for? if so, i'd like that male eevee my fc is: 4900 2469 1846

EDIT: woah woah woah i just checked and I must have gotten mixed up and those pokemon aren't female. i'm sorry :/ it's okay if you can't trade now. I do have an event celebi tho if you want to trade for something...
    Oh. If you would trade that Celebi for Heatran or Moltes though I'd take it. I can still trade you a Chikorita though for fodder even.

Sorry about the double post. I didn't notice his reply or edit.
    Last edited by ZACH ATTACK; 1st August 2012 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Stating reason for double post

Post Thanks / Like

Can someone please breed a Growlithe with good IVs and with the moves Flare Blitz and Close Combat for me? I need it D: Also, how does this work? What do I have to give in return?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Anser View Post
    Can someone please breed a Growlithe with good IVs and with the moves Flare Blitz and Close Combat for me? I need it D: Also, how does this work? What do I have to give in return?
    It learns Flare Blitz as a level-up move. I can breed one with all those, it'll just take a while and you'll have to trade me something worthwhile in return. And if I breed it and the trade doesn't go through, don't expect me to trade with you anymore because that's not an easy request.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    It learns Flare Blitz as a level-up move. I can breed one with all those, it'll just take a while and you'll have to trade me something worthwhile in return. And if I breed it and the trade doesn't go through, don't expect me to trade with you anymore because that's not an easy request.
    Ok. Well, tell me what you want before you start breeding to see if I have what you want, so, if I don't, you don't have to go through all the trouble for nothing. I'll be happy with good IVs in Attack and Speed. If the rest aren't that good, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about Flare Blitz then, I'll just need Close Combat. If you don't mind, I'd like it with either an Adamant or Jolly nature. Also, I need it to be a male. Sorry for the nuisance. Trust me, I would do this all by myself, but I can't have Growlithe in Black...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ZACH ATTACK View Post
    Ok. Well, tell me what you want before you start breeding to see if I have what you want, so, if I don't, you don't have to go through all the trouble for nothing. I'll be happy with good IVs in Attack and Speed. If the rest aren't that good, it doesn't matter. Don't worry about Flare Blitz then, I'll just need Close Combat. If you don't mind, I'd like it with either an Adamant or Jolly nature. Also, I need it to be a male. Sorry for the nuisance. Trust me, I would do this all by myself, but I can't have Growlithe in Black...
    Adamant Nature will be easy, I already have an Arcanine with it so I can use the Everstone trick there. It shouldn't be hard gettting a male, I think it has a 75% chance of being male. The biggest challenge will be the IVs. What is your minimum or do they both have to be 31?

Keepin that EV train goin Elite Twit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

2x Lv. 1 Prankster Sableye w/ Trick and Recover (1 Female, 1 Male)

Do you still have those two available? I've got Celebi, Deoxys, or Shiny Raikou for both.
    @ZACH ATTACK;

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast