GEN V: Jacko's Pokemon Trading Centre (Lack of a batter name :( XD)

Thread: Jacko's Pokemon Trading Centre (Lack of a batter name :( XD)

Lost in the numbers :S Jacko19863's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Jacko's Pokemon Trading Centre (Lack of a batter name :( XD)

So, Because I'm SUUUUUUUPER LAZY and don't feel like listing everything, Lets just go with this:
    You ask for a pokemon.
    If you need any special EV/IV/Shinyness/high level, Its 99% likely that I'm going to hack it in.
    If you ask for a normal pokemon, I'll try my best to legit it. I mean, If you ask "Canz I haz Clefairy" and I have a lv 11, I'll be like Sure! I lave a legitimate lv 11 clefairy!

If you ask: "Canz I plz haz lv 100 shiny Giratina" I'll probably say, Sure! But do you mind if its hacked?

Also I guess if I'm giving you a hacked pokemon I dont expect anything special, But if its something quite special that I got legit (My lv 42 suicune for example, Which I would be more than happy to trade. I hate suicune because entei is better) I'd ask for something a liiiiitle better. Like idk, Something fairly good. I did have to chase the thing around -.-

Yeah you get the gist XD But yeah be fair. You can trade hacked pokemon for my hacked pokemon! Like if you feel like being a nice guy and trading a hacked shiny lv 100 magmortar for a hacked lv 100 shiny electivire, Go for it.

(Don't put this in dubious disc, Its not all hacking and only if the people want hacked will I give them it ;) )

And my fc.. (Damn you guys making me turn on my DS XD)) Its: 3869 6064 0669
    OH AND I ALMOST FORGOT A COUPLE THINGS!
    1. Only gen 5. My wifi has a password and you know.. So I mean if you want something and the latest version you have is HG/SS, Bad luck, Sorry D:
    2. Please trust me when I say they are legitimate. I have NEVER made a mislead trade before, And if I do accidently somehow, I'll compensate you with something awesomely awesome or somethin.

Form:
    Pokemon that you'd like:
    FC:
    Shiny?:
    Any item?:
    (The item will be hacked in if its anything spectaular XD)

Mkay, Get requesting!
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Default Re: Jacko's Pokemon Trading Centre (Lack of a batter name :( XD)

ok I'm looking to complete my New Unova dex

what kind of stuff you you want for a Vicinti and/or a meloetta? I don't care if they are hacked as long as they count for my dex, I think it would be quite hard to get them legitimatly so thats why i don't care if they are hacked (level, IVs, EVs, items don't matter either). Would you want better stuff for a shiny hacked version?

I also need the kami Trio. Since these were more easily available in black and white I'd prefer them to be legit. What would you want for regular form Kami trio pokemon? Sine they wern't so hard to get in black and white I'm not likely gonna trade anything difficult, probably legendaries i could get in Black 2... It's insanely dumb that Nintendo made you need therian form landorus to get the damn item to turn them into therian forms but what would you be willing to trade for a therian form landorus? I would be willing to trade better stuff for a therian form landorus since that is actually rare.
    Friend Code: 5244 1155 9719
    Trying to complete my national dex, Have all New Unova pokemon. PM me if you wanna trade non-unova pokemon

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by D558 View Post
    ok I'm looking to complete my New Unova dex

what kind of stuff you you want for a Vicinti and/or a meloetta? I don't care if they are hacked as long as they count for my dex, I think it would be quite hard to get them legitimatly so thats why i don't care if they are hacked (level, IVs, EVs, items don't matter either). Would you want better stuff for a shiny hacked version?

I also need the kami Trio. Since these were more easily available in black and white I'd prefer them to be legit. What would you want for regular form Kami trio pokemon? Sine they wern't so hard to get in black and white I'm not likely gonna trade anything difficult, probably legendaries i could get in Black 2... It's insanely dumb that Nintendo made you need therian form landorus to get the damn item to turn them into therian forms but what would you be willing to trade for a therian form landorus? I would be willing to trade better stuff for a therian form landorus since that is actually rare.
    If you mean Kami trio as in the thundurus and stuff, I actually misplaced my white so I don't have any of then :<

I can do Victini and Meloetta though, And can even make them look legitimate if you want. And I don't really care what I get for some hackeds, Whatever you think is appropriate :P

So yeah, Leave your FC and stuff (im PMs if you want) and we'll work out a time!
    (Also I'm working on therian forms, I've got a thundurus therian from that radar thingy)
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Registered User Typhlosionisafirebadger's Avatar

Hitmonchan and gallade????? Quagsire too if you're feeling kind?

FC 0004 3681 5529 for white 2 or 0004 2151 4725

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Typhlosionisafirebadger View Post
    Hitmonchan and gallade????? Quagsire too if you're feeling kind?

FC 0004 3681 5529 for white 2 or 0004 2151 4725
    We'll organise some times, But tbh I don't think I have any of them pokémon legit..
    I've claimed
    Pokémon
    Zoroark (26/9/12)

Moves
    Earthquake (26/9/12)
    Items
    Tidal Bell (26/9/12)
    DeepSeaTooth (26/9/12)
    Abilities
    Magnet Pull (26/9/12)

Blog Entries

Hello, I would like to make a request please. A few requests to be honest. Just enough to finish with the "Seen" pokemon for the Unova region. Here's the request(s):

Pokemon that you'd like: Shuckle, Corsola, Bronzor, Delibird, Seal, Tropius
    FC: 3697-9731-9332
    Shiny?: Nope.
    Any item?: Nope.

I can offer: Spiritomb (Lv.1), Zangoose (Lv.31 - with Toxic Boost), Manetric (Lv.54 - with Minus), and a newly hatched Unova starter. (Snivy/Tepig/Oshawott). If you'd like another pokemon, I have a few others I can breed with a ditto and get eggs from. I just need to know what you'd like.