GEN V: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

If it's possible, a Torchic please

FC: 0433-5538-9198
    Last edited by Topha; 19th September 2012 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Poliwag
    Nature: Timid
    IV: Speed, Attack, Sp. def
    4: Water Sport

Torchic
    Nature: Adamant
    IV: Attack, Speed, HP
    Move: Scratch, Low kick

Magikarp
    IV: Attack, Speeder, HP
    Moves: Splash
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Protecting Gotham City Geodude's Avatar Super Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Geodude On Twitter
    Follow Geodude on Tumblr

Interested in a female DW Torchic. Any nature, not picky about the IVs but at least decent ones would be nice. No move preferences.

XBL: Shiny Geodude -- PSN: ShinyGeodude

Zeb
    five times in the mirror Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

@Husam88; Can you please note in the OP that some of the abilities you are offering are not legal. Female DW ability starters, for example, are not legal as the starters were only given away with their DW abilities as male and thus they cannot be passed on by breeding making any bred DW starter illegal (in legitimacy terms). Whilst most people know that these days some probably won't, and might not want anything of that sort.
    Zeb: 0361-6364-1279 | Thunderbolts and Lightningrods!

Zorua
    Gender- Female
    Nature- Bold
    IV- no preference
    Moves- Sucker Punch or Dark Pulse

Leafeon
    Gender- any
    Nature- any
    IV- no preference
    Moves- Charm or Natural Gift

White FC- 4084 2940 7611

If anything about these seems out of place, let me know, I'm still learning this sort of stuff

Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar

@Zeb; I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the noises coming from my DW starter Pokemon, breeding in a legitimate Pokemon Black cartage, and giving me their offspring with their DW abilities.
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Husam88 View Post
    @Zeb; I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the noises coming from my DW starter Pokemon, breeding in a legitimate Pokemon Black cartage, and giving me their offspring with their DW abilities.
    No need to be smart. I never said they weren't legitimate, I said they weren't legal. There's a difference.

The DW starters were given away as Japanese events, at level 10 and Male only (and the Unova and Johto starters haven't actually been released at all yet).

You can only breed DW abilities using a female with the ability, therefore you cannot have DW starters hatching from eggs without you either being traded a hacked parent and using it to breed with (which will produce eggs like any other pokemon, but doesn't change that fact that you cannot breed them with legitimate parents) or hacking a parent yourself because they were given out as males only.

Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeb View Post
    No need to be smart. I never said they weren't legitimate, I said they weren't legal. There's a difference.

The DW starters were given away as Japanese events, at level 10 and Male only (and the Unova and Johto starters haven't actually been released at all yet).

You can only breed DW abilities using a female with the ability, therefore you cannot have DW starters hatching from eggs without you either being traded a hacked parent and using it to breed with (which will produce eggs like any other pokemon, but doesn't change that fact that you cannot breed them with legitimate parents) or hacking a parent yourself because they were given out as males only.
    Okay, let's not be smart then. Let's explain the whole sequence to the people out there, so they would have a better understanding of this process you claimed about.
    First, you can't make a DW Pokemon with hacking. It is not possible. You can try out yourself. I've tried before, unsuccessful. What I did, made a Pokemon out of thin air, with a DW ability. It evolved, and with this evolution, it lost its DW ability. I even tried to use this hacked Pokemon with a DW ability for breeding. The offspring NEVER had the DW ability. So, there must be something special about these DW ability Pokemon, to be able to keep and pass on their DW abilities to their offspring. Just saying.

And just to be clear about something, so what if I distributed legit starter Pokemon with DW abilities? What is wrong about it? I am not harming anybody with what I am doing. People are getting Pokemon they have yearned for with amazing abilities once they knew they existed. Why would I not give them the chance to have such Pokemon?
    If you came to me, asking for a piece of steak after not having steak for 3 months or more, I would give it to you, as long as I am not being harmed.
    Last edited by Zeb; 20th September 2012 at 09:27 AM. Reason: merge
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

Zeb
    Blog Entries

Follow Zeb on Tumblr

First, you can't make a DW Pokemon with hacking. It is not possible. You can try out yourself. I've tried before, unsuccessful. What I did, made a Pokemon out of thin air, with a DW ability. It evolved, and with this evolution, it lost its DW ability. I even tried to use this hacked Pokemon with a DW ability for breeding. The offspring NEVER had the DW ability. So, there must be something special about these DW ability Pokemon, to be able to keep and pass on their DW abilities to their offspring. Just saying.
    It doesn't matter how you try to ignore it, it's clearly possible to do otherwise you wouldn't be able to breed them like you are. As I said, they were only distributed as males. Meaning somewhere along the line you have either been traded a hacked female parent or a female baby that was born from a hacked parent.

And just to be clear about something, so what if I distributed legit starter Pokemon with DW abilities? What is wrong about it? I am not harming anybody with what I am doing. People are getting Pokemon they have yearned for with amazing abilities once they knew they existed. Why would I not give them the chance to have such Pokemon?
    I never said there was anything wrong with it. This is what I'm not understanding; please stop being so defensive. All I did was ask you to post a note/disclaimer in the first post saying that were offering pokemon with their abilities that you can't get through normal means, as some people may not know about these legalities and not want them until it's too late/they've already traded for them. If there was anything "wrong" with what you were doing I would have closed your thread.

I'm not arguing about this anymore. Everyone who knows about the DW starters knows that hatched female DW starters are not legal, and trying to bypass that with the excuse "there must be something special" is not going to fly.

Also please don't double post so soon after your previous post. A simple edit to your previous post is the best thing to do.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulweaver On Twitter Add Soulweaver on Facebook Add Soulweaver on Google+
    Follow Soulweaver on Tumblr Visit Soulweaver's Youtube Channel

An official stance to this issue is that either you clearly inform people on the first post that those Pokémon are not fully legitimate, or you move the trading of such Pokémon to their separate thread in the Dubious Disc. No matter what you claim, such egg Pokémon are not legitimate per the proof that female DW starters have never been distributed.

As for the "What is wrong about it?" matter, it is completely irrelevant.
    Zeb likes this.

Former staff member · X Pokédex status (incl. foreign dexes) · Bank Living Dex status · 3DS FC: 4699 6589 8963

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Oshawhat?! View Post
    Poliwag
    Nature: Timid
    IV: Speed, Attack, Sp. def
    4: Water Sport

Torchic
    IV: Attack, Speed, HP
    Move: Scratch, Low kick

Magikarp