GEN V: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon - Page 3

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 101
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

  1. #31
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
    @Husam88; Do you know why this isn't working?
    Believe me, if I knew why, I wouldn't have tried so many times with you until a few minutes ago. Maybe my internet connection is not that great right now.
    Anyways, rest assure, I got the Torchic you've asked for. It's just waiting to join the new owner ^^
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

  2. #32
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Husam88 View Post
    @kyogre545 , @OceanicWildfire , @Synthesis , @Chiplet , @SparkStatic , @AgentX :
    Meet me online in 5 minutes. I got the goods *being all suspicious like a drug dealer, haha*
    Sorry. I won't be able to trade now. I've tried to trade with two persons earlier, and as soon as I tried to connect I got an Error Code or was disconnected. It'd appear that there's something wrong with my internet, but I'll get back to you as soon as I have it back up and running, alright? So would you mind holding Minccino for a while longer? :)
    I tried to trade with 2 others a while ago, had no success... Just seems like it's not our night tonight. These rascals are just dying to meet their new owners. Oh well, maybe we could try tomorrow instead. Going to bed in a while =)
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

  3. #33
    I'll always remember you~
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    739
    Blog Entries
    79

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Husam88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
    @Husam88; Do you know why this isn't working?
    Believe me, if I knew why, I wouldn't have tried so many times with you until a few minutes ago. Maybe my internet connection is not that great right now.
    Anyways, rest assure, I got the Torchic you've asked for. It's just waiting to join the new owner ^^
    Sigh... When do you want to try again?

  4. #34
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Husam88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AgentX View Post
    @Husam88; Do you know why this isn't working?
    Believe me, if I knew why, I wouldn't have tried so many times with you until a few minutes ago. Maybe my internet connection is not that great right now.
    Anyways, rest assure, I got the Torchic you've asked for. It's just waiting to join the new owner ^^
    Sigh... When do you want to try again?
    Could we try tomorrow? Right now, it's almost 2:30 after midnight here, and I need to go to bed.
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

  5. #35
    Floofy Floofy Deer Lalonde's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Uncertain
    Posts
    915
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Hey! Sorry! I've been off all day! could you trade tomorrow?

  6. #36
    aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Drought Vulpix?

    Max IV:
    Speed and Sp. Atk.
    Nature:
    Timid
    Moveset:
    Will-o-Wisp
    Substitute
    Disable
    Heat Wave

    FC: 5029 0966 4896
    Availability: Not sure. I'm starting a new job soon. I'll keep you posted!

    I'll probably want a nickname, too, but I can't think of a good one right this second. Lemme get back to you on that one. (Open to suggestions.)

    I'd really appreciate it. Let me know if this is too complex or if the offer is no longer open. Please and thank you. :)
    Last edited by some nights; 22nd July 2012 at 11:03 PM.

  7. #37
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by some nights View Post
    Drought Vulpix?

    Max IV:
    Speed and Sp. Atk.
    Nature:
    Timid
    Moveset:
    Will-o-Wisp
    Substitute
    Disable
    Heat Wave

    FC: 5029 0966 4896
    Availability: Not sure. I'm starting a new job soon. I'll keep you posted!

    I'll probably want a nickname, too, but I can't think of a good one right this second. Lemme get back to you on that one. (Open to suggestions.)

    I'd really appreciate it. Let me know if this is too complex or if the offer is no longer open. Please and thank you. :)
    How about if I get you a female one, and then you breed it like you want? It is known that if you bred a female Pokemon that has a DW ability, that offspring will have a possibility of 60 % to get that same ability. This happens ONLY if the mother knew the hidden ability. But if the father had it, and bred with a Ditto, there is no chance the offspring will ever have it. But if the attacks are also very important for you, I'll just throw in a male of the same order, too. That way, if you bred them, you could get one that is completely yours, with this hidden ability, and the complete moveset.
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

  8. #38
    aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Well, I dunno how to breed for IVs and whatnot, but who am I to complain?

    Thank you very much. :)


    BLK FC: 5029 0966 4896

  9. #39
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by some nights View Post
    Well, I dunno how to breed for IVs and whatnot, but who am I to complain?

    Thank you very much. :)
    First, do you want a couple to breed on your own?
    And if you do, here what you need to do: You give the female Vulpix an Everstone, which will raise the possibility the offspring to get the same nature as the mother to 50%, then give the father either a Power Lens (for Sp Atk) or Power Anklet (for Spd). The bred Pokemon will inheret from the father the IV with the corresponding item. As for the other IV, since both parents have it, it will be just a matter of chance that the bred Pokemon will inheret it (since the offspring always inherits 3 IVs from the parents by random, unless you gave it one of the Power items).
    This is the kind of process you need to go through, if you want to breed your own Vulpix, in my opinion anyways.
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

  10. #40
    aka Cacturne McNeil some nights's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Augusta, GA
    Posts
    71

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Yes, please. :)

    I knew about the Everstone but not the Power items! I had no idea they could be used to pass IVs. No idea at all. Thanks very much for letting me know! Makes things a whole lot more convenient.


    BLK FC: 5029 0966 4896

  11. #41
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    @Husam88; I finally can trade again, so if you want we could always make the trade today?
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  12. #42
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    @Husam88; I finally can trade again, so if you want we could always make the trade today?
    Sure. Actually, wanna do it now?
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

  13. #43
    Registered User Chiplet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Genderless
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    952
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by Husam88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiplet View Post
    @Husam88; I finally can trade again, so if you want we could always make the trade today?
    Sure. Actually, wanna do it now?
    Alright! I'll meet you in the room then. :)
    ''A single thread in a tapestry though its color brightly shine, can never see its purpose, in the pattern of the grand design.''

  14. #44
    Registered User mineowyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    164

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Sorry about missing the appointed time @Husam88. Was it 23rd July 11am GMT? Now is 2pm GMT right now.

    Sorry, had a really bad day in school with groups and stuff, I totally forgot about our appointment.

    Is the eevee ready already? Is it ok if we can arrange another day? When are you free next?

    Black FC: 4986 0813 7950

  15. #45
    Pokemon Desing Engineer Husam88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saudi
    Posts
    47

    Default Re: Husam88 Big Pokemon Give Away: Legit DW Abilities Pokemon

    Quote Originally Posted by mineowyn View Post
    Sorry about missing the appointed time @Husam88. Was it 23rd July 11am GMT? Now is 2pm GMT right now.

    Sorry, had a really bad day in school with groups and stuff, I totally forgot about our appointment.

    Is the eevee ready already? Is it ok if we can arrange another day? When are you free next?
    Yes, it is ready already, and we could try to trade right now, if you'd like.
    Black: Gerard, FC: 4212 4171 9757
    White: White, FC: 4814 1234 4557

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •