GEN VI: Huge Hodgepodge of Imperfect 5IV Competitives, more to come!

Thread: Huge Hodgepodge of Imperfect 5IV Competitives, more to come!

Default Huge Hodgepodge of Imperfect 5IV Competitives, more to come!

Hello everybody! I've been on a breeding frenzy and as a result I've got about 40 'mons that could use a new home. Below is a link to a spreadsheet of what I'm offering. So far, I've got Dratini, Noibat, Phantump, Gible, Clauncher, Scraggy and Eevee. Hopefully everything is transparent on the spreadsheet but feel free to ask any questions.

Link to Chuckie Black's Imperfect Offers!

Within the coming weeks, I'll be working on adding Scraggy, Ralts, Swirlix, Goomy, Minccino, Inkay, Bagon, Pineco, Froakie and Pawniard. I already have some of these with the right ability/hidden ability and egg move(s) so as I breed up these guys for my teams I'll be sure to add the leftovers periodically.

In exchange, I'm looking for:
    -Other 4-5IV imperfects, preferably with advantageous natures/egg moves/abilities: Choose one per offer.
    -Non-English 'mons with some decent IVs (doesn't have to be 5): choose one per offer.
    -31/x/31/31/31/31 Untrained Bold Rotom: Choose 4 from the list, or make an offer. If you have something close to this and see something you like, please message me!
    -31/31/31/x/31/31 Untrained Vullaby/Mandibuzz with Foul Play: Choose 4 from the list, or make an offer. If you have something close to this and see something you like, please message me!
    -Ability Capsule: Choose any 3 from the list, or make a request.
    -Any shiny starter or pseudo-legendary: choose one per offer.
    -Kee Berry x3: Choose one per offer.
    -Y Version Megastones: Choose one per offer.

3DS Friend Code: 3540-0202-1253
    Last edited by Chuckie Black; 21st March 2014 at 10:08 AM. Reason: Added Friend Code

Default Re: Huge Hodgepodge of Imperfect 5IV Competitives, more to come!

I'm interested in your female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Eevee, your Scraggy, any male Noibat and one of the male Phantump that lack Speed.

In return I will breed for you, my friend, a perfect 5IV Bold Rotom.

I'll be waiting for you to breed a couple of Pawniard and then I'll pop by here again! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo View Post
    I'm interested in your female 31/31/31/x/31/31 Eevee, your Scraggy, any male Noibat and one of the male Phantump that lack Speed.

In return I will breed for you, my friend, a perfect 5IV Bold Rotom.

I'll be waiting for you to breed a couple of Pawniard and then I'll pop by here again! :D
    I'll set aside the Scraggy, Noibat and Phantump for you :). I've already got your FC, so message me when you would like to trade!

Okay, I was waiting to hear from you before starting to breed Rotom, but I'll get to it right away!

6 IV Ditto, do your work! >:)

The Shiny Greninja King BrewMaiden's Avatar
    Follow BrewMaiden On Twitter

hey i have an Ability Capsule and i was intrested in the male harvest phantump thats lacking in speed and the male Clauncher thats lacking in hp
    FC: 2294-4695-7379 IGN: Bryan

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMaiden View Post
    hey i have an Ability Capsule and i was intrested in the male harvest phantump thats lacking in speed and the male Clauncher thats lacking in hp
    Unfortunately those specific babies have already been taken :(... Would you take any others?

no sorry i was really looking forward to those to

Quote Originally Posted by BrewMaiden View Post
    no sorry i was really looking forward to those to
    I'm really looking for an Ability Capsule, so if there's any 'mon you're itching for, let me know and I can breed it for you with any IV spread. Message me if you're up for a trade, as I can also likely just breed you the imperfect spreads that you were originally interested in.

i have question do you think you can breed me a HA timid froakie with HP fire i can supply the froakie if you need it? if that is too much ill just stick to the original offer.