Hatching Eggs For Anyone Who Wants Any In Return For A Pokemon I Need To Fill My Dex - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hatching Eggs For Anyone Who Wants Any In Return For A Pokemon I Need To Fill My Dex

Default Re: Hatching Eggs For Anyone Who Wants Any In Return For A Pokemon I Need To Fill My

@Lord_Mewtwo: What time will you be free? Because I am at GMT +7 so it's quite hard for you to get in my time. Just tell me your free time and I will try to keep up with that! :D
    Oh! And thank you in advance for the trade. I have been looking for a Darkrai for so long! :D

Default Re: Hatching Eggs For Anyone Who Wants Any In Return For A Pokemon I Need To Fill My

Hehe, what do you still need, then?

Blog Entries
    Add Lord_Mewtwo on Facebook
    Visit Lord_Mewtwo's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by j4-1509 View Post
    @Lord_Mewtwo: What time will you be free? Because I am at GMT +7 so it's quite hard for you to get in my time. Just tell me your free time and I will try to keep up with that! :D
    Oh! And thank you in advance for the trade. I have been looking for a Darkrai for so long! :D
    I'm available practically any time. I guess for you it's around 6:35 AM? I'll be up until around 2 AM my time which should be around 1 PM your time?

Quote Originally Posted by Frost Mage View Post
    Hehe, what do you still need, then?
    -Regice
    -Kyogre
    -Deoxys
    -Rufflet
    -Thundurus
    -Landorus
    Last edited by Lord_Mewtwo; 10th April 2013 at 09:16 PM.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11
    The user formerly known as kenai3000
    Back into Pokemon and am now more of a fan than ever

@Lord_Mewtwo Sure. Let's start a trade in like half an hour Ok? Besides, I am out of Rufflet right now. So would it be ok if I trade for you a Sableye, Wingull, Torkoal?

Blog Entries

Woah, I didn't see this until just now. So sorry, but whenever you see this and we are both available that's fine. And Sableye is fine.
    Creator of The How Much Japanese Music Is Kept In The Dub Thread Last updated 8-21-11

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mewtwo View Post
    Woah, I didn't see this until just now. So sorry, but whenever you see this and we are both available that's fine. And Sableye is fine.
    I am online now! :D
    Are you ready to trade?
    Your FC is 0906 0668 7935 right?
    Mine is 0218 9572 7049. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Mewtwo View Post
    Absolutely on that one. I'll put my Vanillish in the day care for your Vanillite now. In return I'd like Larvesta. Your Vanillite just hatched.
    Oops. Sorry about the delay. Forgot to put this on email subscription. Sure, I've already got one bred so whenever is a good time for you. The best way to get in contact with me would be a PM/VM whenever I'm on. Or we can work out a time, if you'd wish. I'm currently on Spring Break so I can pretty much do any time through Sunday. I live in the EST (-5) timezone.

Blog Entries

My dex is almost complete, but I still need the following.

-Poochyena
    -Regice
    -Kyogre
    -Deoxys
    -Rufflet
    -Thundurus
    -Landorus

My Black 2 friend code is: 0906 0668 7935

I can offer you a rufflet for Vulpix.

Blog Entries

That will work.

I am available the rest of the day and will be available this weekend.

Blog Entries

I'm ready when you are. Your Vulpix just hatched.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123