GEN V: Giving away Togepi, Eeevee and Azurill (and a few Marill)

Thread: Giving away Togepi, Eeevee and Azurill (and a few Marill)

Follow Fonbella on Tumblr

Default Giving away Togepi, Eeevee and Azurill (and a few Marill)

Hello, I'm new around here so hopefully I'm doing this right.

I have recently bred my Eeevee, Togepi and Marill to get certain natures and abilities, which means I have now a box full of each. They're all pretty much useless to me right now, but perhaps there are people who might want them? If so, just say the world and I'll give you one (or all three). If you want an specific nature, I'll check if I have it for you.

EDIT: I now have a few male timid Eevee with HA, you won't be able to breed them for HA, but maybe you'd like to use them in battle.

I'm not looking for anything in special, but right now I'm trying to fill my pokédex with Gen IV pokémon, so if you have any you'd be willing to trade, I'll gladly take it. =) I already have a few, so I'll write down below the ones I need in order to complete it. If you don't have any of them and would still like any of the pokémon I'm offering, don't fret - like I said, I'm giving them away anyway, so if you only have the usual fodder like Patrat and Pidove, I'm okay with that as well.

Gen IV I'm looking for: Starly, Staravia, Staraptor, Bidoof, Bibarel, Kricketot, Kricketune, Cranidos, Rampardos, Shieldon, Bastiodon, Burmy, Wormadam, Mothim, Pachirisu, Cherubi, Cherrim, Shellos, Gastrodon, Ambipom, Mismagius, Glameow, Purugly, Chingling, Stunky, Skuntank, Bonsly, Mime Jr., Chatot, Spiritomb, Munchlax, Hippopotas, Hippowdon, Fineon, Lumineon, Abomasnow, Rhyperior, Porygon-Z, Dusknoir, Froslass and Rotom.

Naturally, I accept legendaries as well, but I know no one is crazy enough to trade them for simple pokémon (but maybe if you have spares?).
    Last edited by Fonbella; 24th May 2013 at 09:32 PM.

eva

Default Re: Giving away Togepi, Eeevee and Azurill (and a few Marill)

If you have female timid eevee (or female eevee if you have no timid nature), I can get you a chatot for it. Also have Misdreavus (not quite Mismagius, but getting there...)

The 'fun' in 'no refund'! Theatricalis's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Follow Theatricalis On Twitter
    Follow Theatricalis on Tumblr Visit Theatricalis's Youtube Channel

I could get you a Pachirisu (I have some extras I bred with the hidden ability and Iron Tail) for Eevee or Togepi, however I wouldn't be able to trade for another week or so... :/ I could get most of the others, too, since I just recently completed my Pokedex. If in a week or so you're still looking for Pokemon, you could always send me a message and I'd be more than glad to help! ^-^ (Or I can just check back on this thread and see how your progress is!)

Tumblr | Bucketlist | Listography | Deviantart | Fanfics
    Claims: Furret, Justified, Stardust, Darkrai Doll ♥

@eva; I have a timid Eeeve no problem, just not sure if it's female. (It shouldn't be a problem though, you can breed it with an everstone to pass down the nature until you get a female). Either Chatot or Misdreavus is fine. =)

@Theatricalis; That would be a great help! No worries about it, I'm not in a hurry anyway. I'll PM you in about a week, is that alright with you? That Pachirisu looks very interesting, do you have any females spares with that HA? If you're interested I could try and breed my female Eeeve with HA for you.
    Last edited by Dolce; 17th May 2013 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Fixed mentions

Blog Entries

@Fonbella; - I actually do have some female spares! ^-^ Oh, wow, a HA Eevee would be wonderful (a female one, please? :) ), but if it's too much work for you then you don't have to try to breed me one. I already feel bad that I can't trade right away, haha. Any particular nature you prefer for the Pachirisu? I currently have an Adament one and a Mild one, though I can breed for others if you want.
    Last edited by Theatricalis; 17th May 2013 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Fixed mention.

@Theatricalis That would be wonderful! If possible, could you get me a timid female Pachirisu with HA? If not, any female spares would be amazing. =) In exchange I also don't mind breeding you a female Eevee with HA. Any specific natures you'd like?

Blog Entries

@Fonbella; I can certainly try! :) I'll take any nature for the Eevee.

Blog Entries

Do you have a spare Azurill with either Sap Sipper or Huge Power ability? Gender and nature don't matter. I can trade you a Cherubi for it. :)

@Mantyke; No Sap Sipper, but I have plenty with Huge Power. =) A Cherubi will be amazing! My FC is 2366-3434-5223 and I'll be one in an hour or two.

Blog Entries

@Fonbella; I have your Timid HA female Pachirisu w/ Iron Tail ready to trade to you! I'll have to find a time when I can be online, though - I have no wifi at my house, so I'll have to go to my sister's house in order to trade. Sometime within the next few days, probably, so I can stay there a little longer and watch to see when we're both online. I didn't forget about the trade, though - just been trying to get a timid one this whole time, haha! :) I do apologize for the wait.