GEN VI: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come - Page 2

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

@Mayushii; nice, give 10-15 min, just started another level grind round in the restaurant.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Default Re: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    @Mayushii; nice, give 10-15 min, just started another level grind round in the restaurant.
    Sure. My FC is 4227-1376-9399, game name Vivix.
    Vivillons
    Native: Archipielago
    Currently have: All 18 Vivillons~

FC: 3DS/Y 4227-1376-9399 // Steel Safari: Klang / Mawile / Excadrill

Follow Minihoratio on Tumblr

@Battaman;
    Alright sweet, toss me a trade whenever. I'll be online for about an hour or two

Can I get a rash ditto
    x\31\x\31\x\x (Imposter)
    FC 1075-1377-1099
    I have a sand rush excadrill for trade

For the adamant dratini
    x\31\x\x\31\31 what do you want to trade for it?
    Last edited by playajah; 10th November 2013 at 06:46 PM.

Blog Entries

@playajah; On the Ditto <-> Excadrill, sure thing
    For the Dratini, have a look at my list, or any Pokemon with their hidden ability, and or/ with a 3 or more perfect IVs I don't yet have really.

Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

I just got a swift swim poliwhirl that I can breed and get you a swift swim poliwag tomorrow. But are you willing to trade the ditto now for the excadrill?

Blog Entries

Give me a minuteand I'll be online, and I'll take the second trade tomorrow :)

Ok I'm getting online now and I'll get to work on that HA poliwag tonight.

Crap I traded you a sand rush excadrill by mistake you want to trade back the excadrill I wouldn't mind it's my bad.

I got the sand force one I can trade right now.

Edit: thanks for the trade
    Last edited by playajah; 10th November 2013 at 07:37 PM.

Well, i can get you the HA bulbasaur, and, maybe the Togepi if get lucky at the FS. I actually own a 4 IV's Modest Riolu, i can breed it sometime if you need it XD.

I would like Charmander w/Dragon Dance & Dragon Pulse (or a charmeleon, i don't actually care, i just wanna have something with DPto breed with the 5 IV Charizard i got as a present, so i can produce some Charmanders for my friends); and, maybe a Mareep.....

Just tell me what you would like, and, i'll get it for you

Blog Entries

I'll take Togepi and Bulbasaur for Charmander and Mareep :)

Well.... Do you want Super Luck Togekiss, or just a a Togepi? Because, i have caught like 10 in luxury balls and all of them have Hustle XD. Just a male one with Serene Grace. I'll try on another Safari, whatever.
    bulbasaur, well, same history. He does not want to appear XD

But well, i'm gonna get those for you. Jajajaja XD

Hey, do you mind giving me some other leftorver pokémon? Those you have are... pretty good looking. I just asked for the ones i'd like the most, but, almos everything looks great. Also, my FS is a Togepi One.
    Anyway, ask me for some other stuff. Hera, Phamput, Larvitar, Dratini... they aaaaaalll look great.

EDIT1: Ivysaur ready to go.

EDIT2: Togepi is ready to go. Male, Luxury ball. I could send you a female one too, on a luxury ball, so you can breed the HA.
    Last edited by pokejugador1; 12th November 2013 at 07:05 PM.

Blog Entries

Just throw in a Riolu into the mix and I'll send you another leftover Pokemon ;) I wont be able to get my 3DS online for most of today, tomorrow or Friday, but leave your FC and 3DS name and I'll try to trade when I can.

hey i just started and i just passed the second gym. i dont have anything to offer but can i have a charmander
    3ds fc 4425-2350-7438
    Pokemon X IGN Esteban
    Friend Safari: Bug; Vivillon, Illumise, Butterfree

Add that1chick on Facebook

@Battaman, I'm looking for Larvitar of any Gender with 3-5 Perfect IVs. I want it to have Perfect IVs in HP, Attack, and Speed -- the rest don't matter, though I'd like as many IVs as possible.

Also, I would like to trade for Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and Perfect IVs in Attack, HP, Special Defense, and Speed. As with Larvitar, the rest don't matter, though I'm content to stick with those four.

I have a ton of HA Pokemon to trade (see link) and I have several IV trained Pokemon. I have a Petilil with 4 Perfect IVs, Togetic with 4 Perfect IVs, and Minccino with 2-3 Perfect IVs.

Here is a list of the HA Pokemon I have for trade: Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities

Let me know what you're interested and what you feel is fair for those two. I noticed I have a few of the HA Pokemon you're looking for. Thanks in advance! :)
    FR: 1478-3937-5866 || IGN: Valorie || Emolga, Stunfisk & Manectric

Over 100 Pokemon With Their Hidden Abilities Trade Thread

Blog Entries

Would you be able to part with either one of the female Adamant Speed Boost Torchics?

I have a few 3-4 IV Adamant Tyrunts with Dragon Dance and Poison/Fire/Ice Fangs that I can offer in return.
    White: 4813 9588 1346

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast