GEN VI: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

Þæ åsåmste mæn ån þæ sæit Battaman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

So I have breed me some Pokemon and now I figured I would give/trade away the ones that's not complete trash so they don't go to waste. For 3IV or less, just give me something novel, preferably something exclusive to Pokemon X, or from my List(look bellow), for 4 or 5 IV I expect something of value, have a look at the List or make an offer you think is fitting, for the Ditto, I am not _giving_ away Ditto, I will trade them for other Ditto or make an offer, I will trade a Ditto for an equal one in order to make breeding with them faster.

I use a 24 hour clock and get confused by PM/AM and I live in GMT+1, I will completely disregard any time suggested in anything but GMT +/- whatever, preferably GMT or GMT+1. I can't be bothered to look up Eastern/Standard/Whatever time zones.

Charmeleon:

Charmander:

Squirtle:

Larivatar:

Dratini:

Froakie:

Torchic:

Mareep:

Heracross:

Phantump:

Ditto:

List:
    Last edited by Battaman; 18th November 2013 at 04:43 PM.

FC: 2766-8797-7935 Known as Bent in game
    Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Follow Minihoratio on Tumblr

Default Re: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

I can trade you a Magic Guard Abra for 31\31\x\x\31\31 M Dratini if you're willing

Blog Entries

Default Re: Give/Trade away, Ditto/Dratini/Larvitar/Phamput/Torchic/Mareep and more to come

Marvel Scale I assume? Or is it irrelevant? I take the trade anyway, my FC is in my singature.

Due to reaching 90 friends om my 3DS, I will not add anyone anymore random people, I'm sorry, don't take it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Marvel Scale I assume? Or is it irrelevant? I take the trade anyway, my FC is in my singature.
    Yeah Marvel Scale, sorry I didn't mention if earlier. FC is 1650-1664-0213

Blog Entries

Just added you to my Friend List, I'm online now, just initiate the trade when you are ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Battaman View Post
    Just added you to my Friend List, I'm online now, just initiate the trade when you are ready.
    Sweeet thank you so much dude

Could I possibly get this Ditto: x\31\31\x\31\x (Imposter) in exchange for this Ditto of mine: 31/x/31/x/x/31 (Imposter)?

Also, is there anything you would accept for a 4-IV Ditto, besides another 4-IV Ditto?
    3DS FC: 4484-8845-0908
    3DS name: Swiftlet
    Trainer name: Akiyo

Mega Stones and Crackers TheRealJDawgz's Avatar

One of those Larvitars looks promising. I can offer a Charmander, Swablu, or Honedge that I've been breeding, if it interests you.
    3DS FC: 1590-4826-6540

Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Timid Blaze Charmeleon x\31\31\31\31\31 for Magician Braxien?

Hey I can get you a Quick Feet Shroomish for a 31\31\31\x\31\x M Phantump w/ Natural Cure

Link animated Avatar FTW! Shuckle's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hello, you're giving away some of these Pokemon for free right? May I have a Marvel Scale Dratini and a Protean Froakie?
    3DS Friend Code 1607 - 2458 - 9938

IGN: Jason

Shiny Value: 543

Friend Safari: Fire
    Growlithe, Slugma, and Ninetales.

Hey there, I'm in need of a non-American Ditto, and I'd be willing to trade an American one for a foreign one if you've got one. Thanks!

@Battaman;

I'd like a Mareep. I can offer IV bred Absol and IV bred Honedge.
    Vivillons
    Native: Archipielago
    Currently have: All 18 Vivillons~

FC: 3DS/Y 4227-1376-9399 // Steel Safari: Klang / Mawile / Excadrill

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Swiftlet View Post
    Could I possibly get this Ditto: x\31\31\x\31\x (Imposter) in exchange for this Ditto of mine: 31/x/31/x/x/31 (Imposter)?

Also, is there anything you would accept for a 4-IV Ditto, besides another 4-IV Ditto?
    Sure thing, I will be available for about 7 more hours today. For a 4 IV Ditto I want a 4 IV Ditto back yes, they are by far the most useful Pokemon in regards to breeding.

Quote Originally Posted by TheRealJDawgz View Post
    One of those Larvitars looks promising. I can offer a Charmander, Swablu, or Honedge that I've been breeding, if it interests you.
    I'll take a Honedge for a Larvitar, just say which one you want :) and I need you FC.

Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    Timid Blaze Charmeleon x\31\31\31\31\31 for Magician Braxien?
    If it got 3 or more perfect IVs

Quote Originally Posted by Minihoratio View Post
    Hey I can get you a Quick Feet Shroomish for a 31\31\31\x\31\x M Phantump w/ Natural Cure
    Deal

Quote Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
    Hello, you're giving away some of these Pokemon for free right? May I have a Marvel Scale Dratini and a Protean Froakie?
    Sure thing, just leave your FC and initiate a trade when you're ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayushii View Post
    @Battaman;

I'd like a Mareep. I can offer IV bred Absol and IV bred Honedge.
    I'll take an Absol :)

@Battaman;

Sure! It has 4 perfect IV, Adamant nature.

Could I get the Male Mareep in level 24? I'd like to breed it, so level doesn't matter.
    Vivillons
    Native: Archipielago
    Currently have: All 18 Vivillons~

FC: 3DS/Y 4227-1376-9399 // Steel Safari: Klang / Mawile / Excadrill

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast