GEN IV: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13) - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/

What would it take to get a Kyogre, Mew or Arceus? I have Event Deoxys, Celebi and some other rares. Just let me know I would love to have one of those three for sure if we can make a deal. If you want to get together just let me know and I will give you my friend code.

Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/

Quote Originally Posted by Stratelier View Post
    I couldn't tell from the list, but do you have any of the M13 event Pokemon? I'm interested in unlocking the Zorua and/or Zoroark events in my White 1 game.
    Yup, I have them.

Quote Originally Posted by thatguy0o0 View Post
    What would it take to get a Kyogre, Mew or Arceus? I have Event Deoxys, Celebi and some other rares. Just let me know I would love to have one of those three for sure if we can make a deal. If you want to get together just let me know and I will give you my friend code.
    I have all of them. Which event Deoxys and Celebi are they, and what are the other rares?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789