GEN IV: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13) - Page 4

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 122
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

  1. #46
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by knavesmith View Post
    Could I have a Pokerus infected pokemon? My FC is in my signature. PM me your FC and when you would like to trade.
    Would you want it in Gen IV or Gen V? That, or I could send you a pokemon with Pokerus.

  2. #47
    Pokemon master Pikachu011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    In the unova region
    Posts
    37

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    If it is still up for grabs, may I have the shiny torchic?

    Edit: If possible give it pokerus?
    Last edited by Dolce; 11th May 2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: added content
    Pokemon black 2 FC: 1077-8561-5185

  3. #48
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu011 View Post
    If possible give it pokerus?
    Sorry, shiny Torchic isn't free.

  4. #49
    Pokémon Youngster
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    California
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knavesmith View Post
    Could I have a Pokerus infected pokemon? My FC is in my signature. PM me your FC and when you would like to trade.
    Would you want it in Gen IV or Gen V? That, or I could send you a pokemon with Pokerus.
    Gen V please. :)
    My Friend Codes
    Pokémon White: 5072 4494 1021

    My Schedule
    Timezone: -8:00 PST US & Canada
    Available Weekdays after 5pm. All-Day Weekends. All-Day Everyday after May 24. Availability is subject to change.

  5. #50
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I'm interested in trading for one of the shiny legendary beasts. What would you like for them? I have several Gen II starters I could breed one of...
    NEW from Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab! Annihilate hunger with Yveltal brand cheese!

    Please PM me when you are ready to trade or want to notify me when you're available. The message will reach my email, even if I am very busy.
    White FC ~ 2323-5714-2821
    X/Y FC ~ 2122-5838-3727

  6. #51
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by knavesmith View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by knavesmith View Post
    Could I have a Pokerus infected pokemon? My FC is in my signature. PM me your FC and when you would like to trade.
    Would you want it in Gen IV or Gen V? That, or I could send you a pokemon with Pokerus.
    Gen V please. :)
    I'll infect a pokemon then I'll trade it to you, I'll tell you when I'm ready.
    Quote Originally Posted by SoItBegins View Post
    I'm interested in trading for one of the shiny legendary beasts. What would you like for them? I have several Gen II starters I could breed one of...
    I would be interested in shinies and events. Are you able to RNG shinies?

  7. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Yep, I can RNG shinies. Want a shiny starter, or did you have a specific Pokémon in mind?
    NEW from Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab! Annihilate hunger with Yveltal brand cheese!

    Please PM me when you are ready to trade or want to notify me when you're available. The message will reach my email, even if I am very busy.
    White FC ~ 2323-5714-2821
    X/Y FC ~ 2122-5838-3727

  8. #53
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by SoItBegins View Post
    Yep, I can RNG shinies. Want a shiny starter, or did you have a specific Pokémon in mind?
    Can you do legends? If you can, I'm willing to offer more.

  9. #54
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Sorry, no legendaries. But, if I can breed it, I can get a shiny of it.
    NEW from Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab! Annihilate hunger with Yveltal brand cheese!

    Please PM me when you are ready to trade or want to notify me when you're available. The message will reach my email, even if I am very busy.
    White FC ~ 2323-5714-2821
    X/Y FC ~ 2122-5838-3727

  10. #55
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by SoItBegins View Post
    Sorry, no legendaries. But, if I can breed it, I can get a shiny of it.
    Can I get 3 shinies for all 3 beasts?

  11. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Three shinies works. What Pokémon would you like?
    [note: if I do not have the Pokémon in question, I may request to borrow one of that species as a 'seed'; you'll get it back]
    NEW from Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab! Annihilate hunger with Yveltal brand cheese!

    Please PM me when you are ready to trade or want to notify me when you're available. The message will reach my email, even if I am very busy.
    White FC ~ 2323-5714-2821
    X/Y FC ~ 2122-5838-3727

  12. #57
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by SoItBegins View Post
    Three shinies works. What Pokémon would you like?
    [note: if I do not have the Pokémon in question, I may request to borrow one of that species as a 'seed'; you'll get it back]
    I would want Mudkip, Axew, and Beldum. Is it ok if the beasts won't unlock the Zoroark event? If it's not ok, I'll find a way.
    This is due to the fact that if I use the rellocator all of my Celebi and Beasts in Gen IV will get transferred to Gen V, Therefore I must use the transfer machine to do so.
    P.S. I have some in Gen V which might be able to unlock, but I can't guarantee for all of them to do so.

  13. #58
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    British Columbia, Canada
    Posts
    42

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I can do that— I have two of those Pokémon and am getting the third. I was kind of hoping for at least one Zororark-capable shiny-legendary-beast, though— I've been looking all over for a way to get the event...

    I'll let you know when I have all three bred and ready to go, and we can set up the trade.
    NEW from Professor Oak's Pokémon Lab! Annihilate hunger with Yveltal brand cheese!

    Please PM me when you are ready to trade or want to notify me when you're available. The message will reach my email, even if I am very busy.
    White FC ~ 2323-5714-2821
    X/Y FC ~ 2122-5838-3727

  14. #59
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by SoItBegins View Post
    I can do that— I have two of those Pokémon and am getting the third. I was kind of hoping for at least one Zororark-capable shiny-legendary-beast, though— I've been looking all over for a way to get the event...

    I'll let you know when I have all three bred and ready to go, and we can set up the trade.
    Ok, I think my Japanese Suicune can unlock the event :)

  15. #60
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    82

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I'd be interested in that Shiny Duskull & that freebie Latias if you still have them, I can provide the Shiny Golurk & Hydreigion that were given out over wifi for the 2011 movie.
    My Grandmother always said...
    "She who walks the path of heaven will rule over everything"

    FC: Mana (4914-3452-1470)
    Gyarados, Octillary, and Azumarill (X)

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •