and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13) - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

Quote Originally Posted by Lillimarie View Post
    Hello. I saw that you have Jirachi on your available list and that you need a legit Meloetta. If the original form is ok, then I would like to trade.
    Sorry, I kinda missed your post last time. Did you get the Meloetta yourself?
    Quote Originally Posted by KoiFish View Post
    I'm interested in your Wi-Fi Genesect. Would you like a Shiny Infernape for it? You probably seen that I offered it on another thread, but I had to take the Infernape off the thread because it wasn't needed and it wasn't part of the thread title.
    Can you guarantee it's legitimacy?

Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    Hello. I saw that you have Jirachi on your available list and that you need a legit Meloetta. If the original form is ok, then I would like to trade.
    I'm interested in your Wi-Fi Genesect. Would you like a Shiny Infernape for it? You probably seen that I offered it on another thread, but I had to take the Infernape off the thread because it wasn't needed and it wasn't part of the thread title.
    Well if it hatched from an egg and was able to be offered on GTS, I'm sure it's a legit Pokémon, plus I checked on how to idenify non legit/hacked Pokémon and this Infernape is not hacked.

Yes, I got the Meloetta myself. I only had time to snag two of them, so I only have one extra. I had to fit the trip to EBGames in between work and school.

Blog Entries

Well if it hatched from an egg and was able to be offered on GTS, I'm sure it's a legit Pokémon, plus I checked on how to idenify non legit/hacked Pokémon and this Infernape is not hacked.
    Please do use pokecheck.org to see if it's really legit.

Yes, I got the Meloetta myself. I only had time to snag two of them, so I only have one extra. I had to fit the trip to EBGames in between work and school.
    Sure :) Which Jirachi would you want?(I've got a couple of them)

I'm not worried about which Jirachi. This is just for collecting purposes, not battling.

Blog Entries

I'm not worried about which Jirachi. This is just for collecting purposes, not battling.
    Ok, I'll just have to clone and transfer. I'll just message you when I'm ready to trade. Not right now though. What is your FC BTW? Please use my Black FC.

Can you trade Shiny Victini? Cause I have one up for grabs if anyone is interested.
    Team: Castform; Klinklang; Victini; Tornadus

Ok, I'll just have to clone and transfer. I'll just message you when I'm ready to trade. Not right now though. What is your FC BTW? Please use my Black FC.
    I sent you a PM with my FC for Black. I added yours to mine. I will wait for your PM.

Edit: Please use the code in the second PM. I'm sick today and totally blanked on needing to set the cartridge up with my new XL. It gave my Black a new FC when it did that.
    Last edited by Lillimarie; 6th May 2013 at 02:34 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by AntimatterAsh View Post
    Can you trade Shiny Victini? Cause I have one up for grabs if anyone is interested.
    Sorry, Victini CANNOT be shiny if it was obtained in a legitimate way.

I sent you a PM with my FC for Black. I added yours to mine. I will wait for your PM.

Edit: Please use the code in the second PM. I'm sick today and totally blanked on needing to set the cartridge up with my new XL. It gave my Black a new FC when it did that.
    Replied to your PM :) Get well soon BTW :)

Replied. Thank you for the well wishes.

Please do use pokecheck.org to see if it's really legit.
    When I type in the DNS on Pokécheck on my DSi, my Dsi says that the DNS is invalid and plus, I don't know how the heck to sign up and where to sign up.

Blog Entries

[QUOTE=KoiFish;4736070][QUOTE=shayminskyforme88;4735462][QUOTE=KoiFish;

When I type in the DNS on Pokécheck on my DSi, my Dsi says that the DNS is invalid and plus, I don't know how the heck to sign up and where to sign up.[/QUOTE]
    Perhaps we can do the trade first(not for Genesect first), then I'll be the one to check. If it's legit, I'll give you the Genesect, If it isn't, I'll return it to you.

Tell me what time you can trade so you can check if it's legit.

Hmm...can you give me some idea of the worth of the shinies. A bit like TF2 how weapons are rated by x.xx ref(ined metal). Just gives me some idea :)
    Team: Castform; Klinklang; Victini; Tornadus

Pokémon Youngster

Could I have a Pokerus infected pokemon? My FC is in my signature. PM me your FC and when you would like to trade.
    My Friend Codes
    Pokémon White: 5072 4494 1021

My Schedule
    Timezone: -8:00 PST US & Canada
    Available Weekdays after 5pm. All-Day Weekends. All-Day Everyday after May 24. Availability is subject to change.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast