GEN IV: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 122
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

  1. #1
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default and Gen V: Offering Shinies, Events, and Gen V RNG breeding service(Updated 6/28/13)

    Please note that everything here is cloned
    Everything here is legit as far as I know. If you do receive anything hacked, I would be very happy to compensate.
    ANNOUNCEMENT!
    RNG Breeding services are now Available.

    200px-151mew.png
    Events

    Gen IV Events (can be transferred to Gen V upon request)

    Gen V Events


    Shinies

    Wants


    RNG Breeding Services(Gen V){New}

    Freebies( Just ask :) )

    note: Freebies are good only while they last (Except Pokerus)

    Use HG FC in sign for Gen IV trades and Black for Gen V.

    Pending Trades
    *Please tell me if we have a trade but your name isn't here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pokemon__mew_and_shiny_mew_by_twila.png  
    Last edited by shayminskyforme88; 28th June 2013 at 08:40 PM.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    99
    Follow kavemank On Twitter Add kavemank on Facebook
    Add kavemank on Linkedin Visit kavemank's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I have some shinys not on your list, I would like to get that deoxys from you, also the Charmander and Zoura shinys
    3DS FC: 0018-1321-6473
    any one playing the video games in the DFW Metroplex, hit me up

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I'll take a Latias if it's still available.

  4. #4
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by kavemank View Post
    I have some shinys not on your list, I would like to get that deoxys from you, also the Charmander and Zoura shinys
    Can I have a list of your shinies available?
    Quote Originally Posted by arreolama1069 View Post
    I'll take a Latias if it's still available.
    Yes it is, Gen IV or Gen V?

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    53

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Can I have a list of your shinies available?
    Quote Originally Posted by arreolama1069 View Post
    I'll take a Latias if it's still available.
    Yes it is, Gen IV or Gen V?[/QUOTE]

    Sorry I already obtained a Latias. I'll leave it up for someone else to grab. Thank you anyway!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    99
    Follow kavemank On Twitter Add kavemank on Facebook
    Add kavemank on Linkedin Visit kavemank's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    here is what I have avail right now and I am no longer needing the deoxys:
    Garchomp (from the black tower), beedrill, haxorus (nature preserve), altaria, dragonite (white tree), gyarados (lake), absol, phione, mightyena, moltres, steelix, pachirisu, and donphan
    3DS FC: 0018-1321-6473
    any one playing the video games in the DFW Metroplex, hit me up

  7. #7
    I like aesthetics
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    193

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    This may seem like a lot (19 if I counted correctly)


    Could you please check my thread in my signature for Pokemon you'd like to trade for? I'm trying to expand my event collection. Thanks >.<
    Pokemon Y OT: Tabor FC: 0946 2243 9665

    Check out my full trade thread here (due to image restrictions here): http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305063

  8. #8
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by kavemank View Post
    here is what I have avail right now and I am no longer needing the deoxys:
    Garchomp (from the black tower), beedrill, haxorus (nature preserve), altaria, dragonite (white tree), gyarados (lake), absol, phione, mightyena, moltres, steelix, pachirisu, and donphan
    Cool, I'll take the moltres and phione. Where do you want to trade? Gen V for both?
    Quote Originally Posted by tabor62 View Post
    This may seem like a lot (19 if I counted correctly)


    Could you please check my thread in my signature for Pokemon you'd like to trade for? I'm trying to expand my event collection. Thanks >.<
    I like your events :) I'll just send you a pm on the ones I want :) I'll also want to trade for the shiny Japanese Mew once you get one so I won't pick all 19 :)

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    99
    Follow kavemank On Twitter Add kavemank on Facebook
    Add kavemank on Linkedin Visit kavemank's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I am free most of the time, just send me a pm when you are ready, yes gen v
    3DS FC: 0018-1321-6473
    any one playing the video games in the DFW Metroplex, hit me up

  10. #10
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by kavemank View Post
    I am free most of the time, just send me a pm when you are ready, yes gen v
    Ok, Just have to clone and transfer then we're all set. BTW did you get these shinies by yourself?

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Arlington, TX
    Posts
    99
    Follow kavemank On Twitter Add kavemank on Facebook
    Add kavemank on Linkedin Visit kavemank's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kavemank View Post
    I am free most of the time, just send me a pm when you are ready, yes gen v
    Ok, Just have to clone and transfer then we're all set. BTW did you get these shinies by yourself?
    no they were from trades, I have never verified them or anything, nor would I even know how to, I did ask for no hacks, but you know how some people are
    3DS FC: 0018-1321-6473
    any one playing the video games in the DFW Metroplex, hit me up

  12. #12
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by kavemank View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shayminskyforme88 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kavemank View Post
    I am free most of the time, just send me a pm when you are ready, yes gen v
    Ok, Just have to clone and transfer then we're all set. BTW did you get these shinies by yourself?
    no they were from trades, I have never verified them or anything, nor would I even know how to, I did ask for no hacks, but you know how some people are
    Yeah I know. Sometimes, they even pass them for legit even though they're hacked. You can check by using this site.

  13. #13
    Registered User Lugiafanatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    632

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    I'm interested in your shiny Charmandar, Torchic, Cranidos, and Rayquazza. I'll offer anything in my old shop.
    Pearl FC: 0689 8559 2961
    Platinum FC: 3868 1384 3198
    SoulSilver FC: 2021 2908 5745
    Black 2 FC: 4170 2700 6717

    My shop!

  14. #14
    Collecting Events shayminskyforme88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Flower Paradise
    Posts
    845
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Quote Originally Posted by Lugiafanatic View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny Charmandar, Torchic, Cranidos, and Rayquazza. I'll offer anything in my old shop.
    Ok, I'm interested in your Bryant Park Latias, Gamestop Jirachi(Timid), Sassy Alamos Darkrai, and Wishmaker Jirachi. I would prefer the trades in Gen 4 if possible.

  15. #15
    Shiny Rhydon poonisher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    19
    Add poonisher on Facebook
    Visit poonisher's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: and Gen V: Offering Shinies and Events

    Can i have an Eevee? Gen V,also i have a shiny Poliwhirl if your interested. By the way this thread rocks. \m/ (o,o) \m/

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •