GEN VI: gen 6 shiny
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: gen 6 shiny

Default gen 6 shiny

Offering a few clones here. If you dont like clones its understandable, and you dont have to trade.
    Here is my fc 3566 1545 8577 IGN is either P00P or Pikbec. I want other gen 6 shinies. shiny Chespin, scatterbug, and shiny female espurr are my biggest wants. Will add more as they are cloned. ^^
    The ones above are just my preferred wants but I will consider any gen 6 shinies not on the list.
    Also these are gen 5 shinies I am missing so I can trade one of these for anything on this list too.
    timburr
    throh traded
    sawk
    cottonee
    petilil
    basculin blue traded
    maractus
    scraggy
    tirtouga
    ducklett
    frillish M
    alomomola traded
    klink traded
    elgyem
    beheeyem
    cryogonal
    shelmet
    golett
    bouffalant
    durant

I'll kinda clone as I go. I sometimes get busy, so be a little patient with me ^^;
    Shiny honedge Brave 31/31/31/31/31/x needs cloning
    Shiny Tyrunt Adamant x/31/31/31/31/31 have x1
    Shiny Floette yellow Sassy Has HA 31/x/x/31/x/x (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
    Shiny Helioptile timid 31/31/31/x/31/31 have x3
    shiny fennekin HA Timid x/31/31/31/31/31 needs cloning
    shiny froakie HA Modest 31/x/x/31/x/x needs cloning
    shiny goomy modest 31/31/31/31/x/31 have x2
    shiny braixen HA hardy x/x/31/x/31/x (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
    shiny bergmite docile x/x/31/x/x/31 (was caught in friends safari) needs cloning
    shiny Dedenne sassy 31/x/x/31/x/x (was caught in friend safari) needs cloning
    shiny furfrou naive have x1
    shiny male espurr modest x/31/x/31/x/x (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
    shiny hawlucha HA hasty x/31/x/x/x/31 (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
    shiny female pyroar hardy x/x/x/31/x/31 (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
    shiny pancham jolly x/31/x/x/x/31 (caught myself in friend safari) needs cloning
    Last edited by Crazyyoshi; 17th March 2014 at 03:16 PM.

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

Default Re: gen 6 shiny

Would you want anything besides shines for the honedge, such as 5-6iv kalos bred non shines?

Quote Originally Posted by noobifier123 View Post
    Would you want anything besides shines for the honedge, such as 5-6iv kalos bred non shines?
    Im sorry but Id like to trade shiny for shiny this time ^^ You have anything else you can offer?

I own a shiny timid greninja with his ha but personally it's my fav shiny atm and wouldn't want it gone, so i was thinking, since you can clone, would you be interested if I lend it to you, you clone it and then get it back to me in exchange for a clone of the shiny honedge? o.o

if you are not interested on that option, i own shiny dragalgue and shiny crabink in case any of them interest you in a 1:1 standard trade
    Last edited by Marivi; 10th March 2014 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Marivi View Post
    I own a shiny timid greninja with his ha but personally it's my fav shiny atm and wouldn't want it gone, so i was thinking, since you can clone, would you be interested if I lend it to you, you clone it and then get it back to me in exchange for a clone of the shiny honedge? o.o

if you are not interested on that option, i own shiny dragalgue and shiny crabink in case any of them interest you in a 1:1 standard trade
    I understand, and I dont mind cloning anything people would want to keep either :3 I kinda want the carbink though just because Im looking for a froakie to raise ^^ If you want to keep carbink I can clone him. Will take time though cause sometimes the cloning doesnt work, and I need my sisters 3ds to do it so most my cloning is done at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazyyoshi View Post

I understand, and I dont mind cloning anything people would want to keep either :3 I kinda want the carbink though just because Im looking for a froakie to raise ^^ If you want to keep carbink I can clone him. Will take time though cause sometimes the cloning doesnt work, and I need my sisters 3ds to do it so most my cloning is done at night.
    I'm so sorry but i just checked and seem like i dont own the carbink anymore @@ (even when i don't remember having trade it away, which is kind of akward)
    I still have de dragalgue, greninja and a clawitzer i forgot, my bad

I could reset the greninja ivs, but if you are really interested in leveling him up and that stuff, a friend of mine is willing to lend me his shiny froakie lvl 1(not idea of his nature) to be cloned, but then he would want a shiny aswell(making it one shiny for him and one for me) and it would complicate the process.. xDDDD

I'm so sorry but i just checked and seem like i dont own the carbink anymore @@ (even when i don't remember having trade it away, which is kind of akward)

I could reset the greninja ivs, but if you are really interested in leveling him up and that stuff, a friend of mine is willing to lend me his shiny froakie lvl 1(not idea of his nature) to be cloned, but then he would want a shiny aswell(making it one shiny for him and one for me) and it would complicate the process.. xDDDD
    Well maybe I can offer two for already trained Greninja and the shiny froakie. I dont want you to wipe greninjas evs just for me. :P Ask your friend and let me know if they'd like to trade. Also what two you guys would like from the bunch.

Well maybe I can offer two for already trained Greninja and the shiny froakie. I dont want you to wipe greninjas evs just for me. :P Ask your friend and let me know if they'd like to trade. Also what two you guys would like from the bunch.
    well, it should be only either the evolved greninja or the froakie, since he is rather suspicious about this kinds of things and made me promise him that if the froakie didn't return after cloned, i should gift my greninja to him xDD
    that is why in case of the greninja it wouldn't be a problem lending it on a 1:1 trade and then waiting for the clone, but with the froakie it would be a 1:2
    and about the evs it wouldn't be a problem since i own many ev reducing berries
    and well, we actually like the tyrunt and honedge, mostly honedge owo

Blog Entries

Are you able to clone the shiny and trade back? Because I would throw in an IV bred HA Eevee for the trouble.

I have a shiny Clawitzer that I'd prefer to hang onto but might be able to part with if cloning isn't possible - he's been one of the few reliable staples in my Battle Spot team lol thing's a monster in Trick Room.

He isn't IV bred and he's already EV trained (HP and Sp. Atk iirc). Not sure if that's something you'd even be interested in but let me know.

I'd prefer to clone him and give you an Eevee (or something else you want) but if that's not possible and you still want him I'm sure we can figure something out.

Your Honedge and Tyrunt both sound awesome, I'm a little jealous of what I assume was your Masuda breeding fortune.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

well, it should be only either the evolved greninja or the froakie, since he is rather suspicious about this kinds of things and made me promise him that if the froakie didn't return after cloned, i should gift my greninja to him xDD
    that is why in case of the greninja it wouldn't be a problem lending it on a 1:1 trade and then waiting for the clone, but with the froakie it would be a 1:2
    and about the evs it wouldn't be a problem since i own many ev reducing berries
    and well, we actually like the tyrunt and honedge, mostly honedge owo
    ok I will just go with Greninja then still eved. I mainly wanted froakie for dex shininess XD I don't blame people for not liking cloning or trading if they are weary about it. I will just clone me a copy of your Greninja and return it. Rest assured I just clone with the trading glitch. No cheats or hacking :) Pm me for a time that is good for you and the pokemon you want assuming its Honedge ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    Are you able to clone the shiny and trade back? Because I would throw in an IV bred HA Eevee for the trouble.

I have a shiny Clawitzer that I'd prefer to hang onto but might be able to part with if cloning isn't possible - he's been one of the few reliable staples in my Battle Spot team lol thing's a monster in Trick Room.

He isn't IV bred and he's already EV trained (HP and Sp. Atk iirc). Not sure if that's something you'd even be interested in but let me know.

I'd prefer to clone him and give you an Eevee (or something else you want) but if that's not possible and you still want him I'm sure we can figure something out.

Your Honedge and Tyrunt both sound awesome, I'm a little jealous of what I assume was your Masuda breeding fortune.
    I already fished up a Clauncher as well as Clawitzer :D Chain fishing is the best! I didnt breed these but a friend of mine did. yush they are Masuda bred for ;D
    Last edited by Crazyyoshi; 10th March 2014 at 07:29 PM.

Blog Entries

No problem! When I get home I'll look through my shinies and see if I have any others from the Kalos 'dex, Clawitzer was just the one that came to mind.

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1198-0821

Quote Originally Posted by Master Mew View Post
    No problem! When I get home I'll look through my shinies and see if I have any others from the Kalos 'dex, Clawitzer was just the one that came to mind.
    Ok I'll be around for at least another couple hours :) If I miss you I'll be on tomorrow too.

Blog Entries
    Follow Flip Flop On Twitter

Could I have a honedge? The only gen vi shiny I have is a sylveon named umbreon, though...
    OBJECTION!

@Flipgbh; I have shiny Sylveon lol It was the easiest shiny kalos pokemon to get ^^

Blog Entries
    Follow Flip Flop On Twitter

I have loads of gen 1-5 shinies though :)
    OBJECTION!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast