GEN V: Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!) - Page 3

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!)

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

I got a whismur. no urgency for trade. I'd love a chimchar and a bulbasaur if you don't mind. still beginning pokemon black kinda lost my save file -.-'
    also i have a snover but i love him on my team, so if you want I can trade it to you and trade back for your dex. thanks :)

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

I would be willing to give you a machamp, a golem and a gengar in return for the gen iv starters. White FC is 1893 8062 2093.

Aqh, sorry for my sudden absence on the forums this week, quite a few unexpected things came up.

@geremij A Whismur sounds great! A Chimchar and a Bulbsaur coming right up :)) And don't worry about it, I'll manage to find a Snover in the DW soon enough~ ^^

@willrelient Sounds awesome :DD I'll PM you to find a good trading-time!

hi il trade a koffing and a nosepass if you still need them? id really like some starters :D

@frostyfire22 That sounds great! :DD Which starters do you want? ^^

Bulbasaur Charmander Squirtle Chikorita Cyndaquil Totodile Treecko Torchic Mudkip Turtwig Chimchar Piplup Tepig Oshawott lol i can also work on trying to get a lopunny for you if you need well its pre form if thats ok? as lopunny only apears in the shaking grass it would take forever lol, the pre form has a 15% chance so wouldnt take me more then 20 mins to find it for ya :D

Also if you have a keldeo you can trade (idc if its clone or i can trade it back if u need) that would be awesome. im just checking your wants now to see if i can find u anything else

haha just remember i better catch myself another koffing and nosepass before i trade or il forget to get them again
    Last edited by frostyfire22; 18th October 2012 at 05:37 PM.

Looks like i can get you a roselia as well, When i finish black 2 (at elite 4) i can get you like 4 of the other wants lol and once i complete my unova dex (actually really close to this 1) i can get you a sudowoodo and i think 1 other in a swarm.

anyway to help another pokemon lover :D

also if you got a keldeo :P <3

also il tradeback my genesect if you still need that from your other thread

il be home at arround 8-9pm friday night if your not on tonight at all (friday is tommorow or today if you read it later lol) saturday i get home from work at like 1.30 pm my time so that would be close to 6-7pm for you i believe if tommorow doesnt suit you or tonight.

Il get right on catching those extra pokemon for you and will update tommorow morning if i got them or not.
    Last edited by frostyfire22; 18th October 2012 at 06:08 PM.

oh do you care about nature or anything or are they just fillers? ( i know i can edit but i cant pm till 10 posts so trying to boost it lol)

Ok all pokemon obtained :D when your on next il be ready for the trade :D

gah trying to get that roselia sucked lol i think it must have a 5% rate keep getting lvl 42 sewaddles ( caught urs now trying to catch mine lol)

@frostyfire22 Alright I'll breed your starters right away! :D I don't need Buneary, only a Lopunny, but don't worry about it! You don't have to waste your time trying to find one for me ;DD

And sorry, but I don't have a Keldeo D: The only way I got it's Dex Info was through a tradeback so it went right back to it's original owner afterwards.

I might not be able to trade until tomorrow depending on what time you get back online, but we'll figure it out :))

Aand nope, natures don't matter at all, they're just fillers :DD Thank you so much for getting me a Roselia, too! <3

Blog Entries

Hey zuzu,

I got a scizor and a few others you need. Got a geno on b2

Wouldnt mind a chicorita.

Free tonight at 7pm gmt and after.

@Codface Hey!

That sounds awesome, a Chikorita is coming right up :D Any specific gender / nature?

And 7 pm sounds good to me :))

Blog Entries

Natures not needed at moment. Dont have any plans to breed with it.

Scizor is for trade back since its one of my personal trained battle ones

Any of rest you can keep. If you want a scizor for keeps I'll breed you up an all star scyther tonight. I got like 5 metal coats and some brill IV bugs to parent it.

Blog Entries

Ofc geno trade back too. :-P

Cya at 7

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast