Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!) - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!)

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

@ZuZu-Chan; Torchic and Squirtle also do you have a Dratini?

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

@MTD3454 Sure thing! :))

Blog Entries

@ZuZu-Chan; So would it will be Torchic and Squirtle or Torchic, Squirtle, and Dratini
    Also on Dratini it has to be level 30 or under because I'll only have 2 badges

@MTD3454 I'll give you all three, and the Dratini will be lvl 1, since I'll hatch it from an egg right before trading ^^

Blog Entries

@ZuZu-Chan; ok thats fine :D thanks!

@ZuZu-Chan; Which stone do you want and also do you want a Moonstone too?
    Last edited by GameCodeTrainer; 10th October 2012 at 05:12 AM.

@MTD3454 Hmmm... maybe a Leaf stone then, if that's okay? ^^ And if you're willing to trade a moon stone too, that would be great :D

Blog Entries

@ZuZu-Chan; well i'm ready to trade when you are my friend code and name is in my signature whats yours?

Thank you for the trade! ^^ List Updated!

hey Zuzu

Hmmm still needing your Frostlass

I was planning IV/EV preping one of those but got side tracked by a Gallade, Aggron, Scizor and now a Garchomp IV/EV project. I might put it on hold for a couple of days and finish finish Frosty off.

I also plan to bring over a hoho and Lugia from Gen IV and might bring a Carnvivior (sp?) too now for B&W 2. I'll make sure to link em all over too you sometime this week. Maybe Thursday.

Cod

Hey Cod!

Hahah, yeeep, still haven't gotten my hands on that darn Froslass xD But it won't be long until I do, hopefully :D

And oh my, that sounds excellent! I got this whole week off, so I should be up for a trade just about anytime ^___^ Give me a PM and we'll figure it out~

@ZuZu-Chan; I could trade you Raichu, Poliwrath, Seedot, Chansey, Carnivine & Mismagius.

and I would love to get Charmander, squirtle, bulbasaur, Chikorita, Treecko, Torchic & Mudkip.

My friend code is in my sig.
    Last edited by GmWolflord; 9th October 2012 at 03:07 PM.
    Pokemon White FC: 3825 8678 1791

G@ Sorry for not updating my list sooner, but I've already got most of the Pokemon you offered by now D: If you can take a look at the new list on the first page now and see if you can offer any of those, that would be much appreciated! ^^

okay, I can offer you Alakazam, gardevoir, burmy, tentacruel, weezing, dugtrio, & rhyhorn. How do those sound?

@GmWolflord That sounds amazing! Can you trade tomorrow evening? :D

@ZuZu-Chan; I should be able to. I'll probably be on here most of the evening tomorrow. Oh I also took a few minutes earlier and spread pokerus to them in case you wanted it.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast