GEN V: Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!) - Page 11

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!)

Blog Entries

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

Quote Originally Posted by Icike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZuZu-Chan View Post
    @Icike This makes no sense! X______x
    I'll try resetting my whole system
    its been on all day x_x
    EDIT: amazing how it works when I do that >>

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

@Icike WOHOO! Finally! :DD Thank you so much for the trade! <3

Blog Entries

@Icike WOHOO! Finally! :DD Thank you so much for the trade! <3
    you're welcome
    I'll see if I can get others from the list but its mostly from swarms and trading Yancy

Aaand list updated! Only 7 Pokemon left! Waaaagh, thank you everyone for getting me this far! <3 <3

Blog Entries

I can get you Bellossom in a few minutes

Hello, if you still need them, I have Xatu, Mismagius and can trade you Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth if you like.

@Icike Amazing! Thank you :'D Though could we trade tomorrow? I don't have my DS with me at the moment :c Anything specific you want in return? ^^

@Isaac Gravity Oh, that would be incredible! What do you want in return? :33

@ZuZu-Chan; The three Sinnoh starters if possible. My Black FC is 2837 9558 6665

Blog Entries

@Icike Amazing! Thank you :'D Though could we trade tomorrow? I don't have my DS with me at the moment :c Anything specific you want in return? ^^

@Isaac Gravity Oh, that would be incredible! What do you want in return? :33
    like usual, I'm alright with anything :P
    and sure, tomorrow should be fine

@Isaac Gravity Sure thing! Any specific genders or nicknames? Also, can you trade tomorrow? :D

@Icike Aah, pressure! o.x I don't want to give you anything lame since you've helped me so much, but I don't have anything particularly good to give either xD I'll see what I can find :3

@ZuZu-Chan; No specifics needed and sure, we can trade tomorrow. Just name the time and we'll be good to go.

Blog Entries

@Isaac Gravity Sure thing! Any specific genders or nicknames? Also, can you trade tomorrow? :D

@Icike Aah, pressure! o.x I don't want to give you anything lame since you've helped me so much, but I don't have anything particularly good to give either xD I'll see what I can find :3
    haha its fine
    its somewhat helped me with trading too since it gives me reason to play my game xD

@Isaac Gravity @Icike

Well I can pretty much trade at any moment for the next 6 or so hours, so just tell me when you guys want to do the trade! ^^

@ZuZu-Chan; If your good for it, we can trade right now. I'll be waiting in the room.

@Isaac Gravity Great! I'll be there in five mins :D Turtwig, Chimchar and Piplup, right?

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast