Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!)
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!)

Default Exchanging all starters to complete my Dex (COMPLETED, THANKYOU!)

COMPLETED!

Thank you all so much!! <3 <3

And a special thanks to @ミズゴロウ and @Icike for the HUGE help :'3

If anyone still needs any starters or anything else I could possible help with, don't hesitate to ask!
    Last edited by ZuZu-Chan; 10th November 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

I have Minun, magby and a Ekans (Dark Pulse, good stats male ideal for Deino breeding)

I also have a Galade you can dex but not keep since its my catcher pokemon (has scary face, hypnosis and false swipe)

Should be online tomorrow at GMT 6-8 name an exact time :D

Default Re: Exchanging starters from all Generations and Black exclusives to complete my Dex

@Codface Oh, that sounds great! Do you want anything on the Offer-list in return? Or any specific Pokemon that you want to Dex in the Gallade-tradeback? I'll PM you to work out a good time for trading :3

Zoroa and chimchar be nice.

@Codface Thank you so much for the trade! :D And those additional Dex Entries were very much appreciated! ^____^

Hi, I'd be happy to breed you Togepi, Aipom and Porygon. I'd like Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip if that's ok?

@JesterSinistry That sounds wonderful! I'll breed you a Treecko, Torchic and Mudkip right away. And I'll PM you to decide a trading time :D

EDIT: Thank you for the trade! ^____^
    Last edited by ZuZu-Chan; 4th October 2012 at 12:36 PM.

@ZuZu-Chan Thanks for that. I've sent you a PM with another offer too
    Pokemon White FC - 3783-5262-8412

--- Looking for Dex fillers and Legendaries ---
    --- Happy to help Trainers looking to fill their Dex, just send me a message ---

@JesterSinistry Thank you for yet another great trade! Don't hesitate to ask if you ever want to trade again ^__^

Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

@ZuZu-Chan; I can give you Raichu for a Treeko
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

@DatGuyBleach Sounds great! I'll breed you one when I get home, and then PM you to decide a time :3

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

@ZuZu-Chan; Which stone do you need Leaf, Fire, or Water? I wont evolve my pansage so I dont need it
    Last edited by Mikes Gardevoir; 7th October 2012 at 09:23 PM.

@MTD3454 Either one is fine ^^

Blog Entries
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir On Twitter Add Mikes Gardevoir on Google+
    Follow Mikes Gardevoir on Tumblr Visit Mikes Gardevoir's Youtube Channel

I'll tell u when i get the stone then we can trade i'll try to day because i have no school today so we could trade later maybe

@MTD3454 I will, thank you! ^___^ What do you want in return?

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast