GEN V: EGGcellent Exchange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: EGGcellent Exchange

  1. #1
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Cool EGGcellent Exchange

    Welcome to the Exchange

    Hello all, I've recently rediscovered my desire to complete my Pokedex. For now I'm trading for mundane non-legendaries. Later on I'll to trade evos and Legendary tradebacks, so on to the show!

    The Wants


    What I have
    A Plethora of Eggs that will increase with each new pokemon I receive in trade this way. I have no idea what are in the eggs, as it has been months since I bred them. But once I receive a new one I will breed it and add the eggs I dont want back into the pool.

    Eggs include some of the following




    The Conditions
    Eggs are distributed at random. Each person is limited to six trades per day until the list is depleted. Then this will be closed. Legitimate Pokemon only.


    Recieved


    My White Friend Code:4857 2927 2146
    Last edited by Spiral09; 24th September 2012 at 07:45 PM.
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  2. #2
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    @Spiral09; I can offer the following:
    Pikachu
    Ralts
    Gastly
    Oddish
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  3. #3
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Sure @DatGuyBleach, When would you like to trade?
    Last edited by Spiral09; 24th September 2012 at 07:25 PM.
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  4. #4
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral09 View Post
    Sure, When would you like to trade?
    I can right now actually
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  5. #5
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Alright Then, Ill turn on my DS and be in the room in a moment.

    EDIT: In the room now. It keeps saying you failed to respond.
    Last edited by Spiral09; 24th September 2012 at 07:32 PM.
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  6. #6
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Yea I am as well but I think I will leave it then come back
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  7. #7
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Thanks!
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  8. #8
    Fighting like a gentleman DatGuyBleach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Saint Louis, MO
    Posts
    200
    Blog Entries
    17
    Add DatGuyBleach on Facebook
    Visit DatGuyBleach's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Welcome bro. Thanks for the eggs
    Credit goes to Blue Dragon for the Signature pic
    Pokemon Black 2 friend code: 4986 2745 7949

  9. #9
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by DatGuyBleach View Post
    Welcome bro. Thanks for the eggs
    No problem.
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  10. #10
    Registered User squirtlefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    How about your Treeco for my miltank, and my charmander for your snorunt?
    Black Friend Code: 3740-4195-0905

  11. #11
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlefan1 View Post
    How about your Treeco for my miltank, and my charmander for your snorunt?
    All of the Pokemon are in eggs and random. However I have a spare snorunt and can breed a treeco quickly.
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  12. #12
    Registered User squirtlefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlefan1 View Post
    How about your Treeco for my miltank, and my charmander for your snorunt?
    All of the Pokemon are in eggs and random. However I have a spare snorunt and can breed a treeco quickly.

    That would be great (: Also, what is a good time for you to trade? I live in US central time zone, and I won't have my ds until 5:30 pm.
    Black Friend Code: 3740-4195-0905

  13. #13
    Registered User Spiral09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Marine City, MI
    Posts
    36

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlefan1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlefan1 View Post
    How about your Treeco for my miltank, and my charmander for your snorunt?
    All of the Pokemon are in eggs and random. However I have a spare snorunt and can breed a treeco quickly.

    That would be great (: Also, what is a good time for you to trade? I live in US central time zone, and I won't have my ds until 5:30 pm.
    I'm not quite sure what the difference in time is, I'm in US Eastern. I see that you are on now, so ill go ahead and breed that treeco quickly if you'd like to trade now.
    White Friend Code: 4857-2927-2146

  14. #14
    Registered User Codface's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    564
    Blog Entries
    17

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    treeko and Zoruo for Turtwig and Growlith?

    I'm availble for the next hour or so.

    4771 4533 6173

  15. #15
    Registered User squirtlefan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13

    Default Re: EGGcellent Exchange

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlefan1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiral09 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squirtlefan1 View Post
    How about your Treeco for my miltank, and my charmander for your snorunt?
    All of the Pokemon are in eggs and random. However I have a spare snorunt and can breed a treeco quickly.

    That would be great (: Also, what is a good time for you to trade? I live in US central time zone, and I won't have my ds until 5:30 pm.
    I'm not quite sure what the difference in time is, I'm in US Eastern. I see that you are on now, so ill go ahead and breed that treeco quickly if you'd like to trade now.
    US Eastern time is an hour ahead of US Central time if that helps ^^ I'm at school right now so I don't have my ds with me at the moment.
    Black Friend Code: 3740-4195-0905

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •