GEN V: Easter Eggschange 2012

Thread: Easter Eggschange 2012

Blog Entries

Default Easter Eggschange 2012

Ok my friend used to do this thing called Easter Eggschange and I'd like to revitalize it the rules are as follows:

You breed a ton of random eggs and trade them to others for their random eggs as many times as you can, we all hatch the eggs over the week following Easter and Ta-dah a pack of new pokemon we then report what we recieved after they hatched.

Rules: Note if you would like to participate try to get your info here by the Saturday before Easter

Try to avoid very common Pokemon in your eggs at least try to have something semi-decent in the egg, do not tell people what is in your eggs as it ruins the surprise, also do not horde eggs from others it will be more fun with constant exchange

Do not hatch the eggs until the end date of exchanges which we will say is on Monday April 9th if you are going on random bike rides just put the eggs you have recieved in the pc.

Have fun and try to do as many exchanges as possible!

If you would like to participate then leave at least your FC in this thread(though game name may be helpful) and also register as many people as you can in your pal pad whom choose to participate!

My Game info is:
    Game: White
    Name: Kelly
    FC: 5200 1714 0015

PS: I'd like as many people as possible to participate so if you do not own gen 5 just make a note of it in your post and we will try to find you a trade buddy, as I'm sure many people still have their gen 4 games including myself!

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

I'm in. I'll post my friend code once I see someone else join:) just cause Im lazy.

Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Easter Eggschange 2012

My Game info is:
    Game: Black
    Name: John
    FC: 1506 9762 7606

I will be breeding like crazy and should be ready to trade tomorrow with some of them.

EDIT: @ShinyBreeder How many eggs should we get?
    Last edited by Soulmaster; 16th March 2012 at 11:56 PM.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Blog Entries

to be perfectly honest it doesnt matter how many you get its just a sorta fun trading thing :)

Please Help Hatch My Team :) I do my best to repay the favor but im sorry if i miss you

My Game info is:
    Game: White
    Name: Taposa
    FC: 0433 0988 1653

How many eggs???
    Pokémon White Friend Code ID - 0433 0988 1653
    Wanted - 4th Gen Starters, Piplup, Turtwig and Chimchar

Blog Entries

As many or as few eggs as you can there is no minimum or maximum

I have a ton left over from trying to get the right nature. I don't mind sharing/giving away the leftovers. My FC is in my sig. anyone can VM me while I'm on with their FC and I'll send some eggs along.
    Pokemon white Friend code: 2193-7328-2901

Im going to breed all the things!
    Game: Black
    Name: Thuzle
    FC: In Sig
    Trade Window: 22:00-22:30 UTC Mon-Fri

I will trade one egg at a time per person per day! I have 30 eggs total for this event and it is randomly selected which one you receive!

I'm expanding my time frame to a full hour! 22:00-23:00 UTC! If you cannot make that time, feel free to PM or VM me and if I'm available I will certainly trade with you!
    Last edited by Zeb; 27th March 2012 at 07:38 AM. Reason: adding double post info