Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12) - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/24/12)

@Halcyon; Sorry, I only saw this late last night, but was too tired to say much. I can't trade until the week is over, as I have family over for the holidays. It'll be pretty much said and done by Friday, but until then I have to play host, so I can't trade right now. Check back Friday and we'll plan from there. Thanks for your patience.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    @Halcyon; Sorry, I only saw this late last night, but was too tired to say much. I can't trade until the week is over, as I have family over for the holidays. It'll be pretty much said and done by Friday, but until then I have to play host, so I can't trade right now. Check back Friday and we'll plan from there. Thanks for your patience.
    It's okay. Sure, I will. :)

Post Thanks / Like

can i have munna modest and the Drifloon with the best nature. I have a few gems

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tala27 View Post
    can i have munna modest and the Drifloon with the best nature. I have a few gems
    Let's see... Out of the Drifloons I have left, if you want the best nature for it, I think the Bashful one would be best. Although there is no major gain or loss among the stats, it would be the most balanced for you. Would that work for you? And one Modest Munna is fine, too. I'll put those two under reserved status, though I can't trade until at least Friday, since I'm playing host here. I'll let you know when I'm good to go. Thanks for the interest.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Post Thanks / Like

yeah bashful should be fine. Friday i'll be free 4pm-6:40pm EST then again 1:30 am to 2:30 am EST.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@tala27; Okay, that's fine. I go by EST, so that shouldn't be too difficult to match. And in terms of the Gems you'll give me, any will do, I'm not fussy on them, though Fire, Fighting, Steel, Ground, Ghost, Electric and Psychic are the most coveted to me. But whatever Gems you have is fine. I'll VM you my FC tomorrow. See you then.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/27-28/12)

Can I get

Clefairy (Cutie): Serious/Likes to Thrash About/47/Female/Friend Guard

I have a few gems(and shards but I would like to keep ahold of those). Any in particular you are looking for?

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all!

I am interested in the following 6 pokes and can give you 3 blue shards and 3 yellow shards in return. I think I have some gems too if you're more interested in those :)

Togepi: Naive/Likes to run/40/Female/Super Luck
    Bronzor: Jolly/Somewhat Stubborn/40/Genderless/Heavy Metal
    Porygon: Adamant/Impetuous and silly/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Shuckle: Docile/Impetuous and silly/40/Female/Contrary
    Riolu: Quiet/Somewhat stubborn/40/Female/Prankster
    Sigilyph: Quirky/Likes to thrash about/40/Female/Tinted Lens
    SoulSilver FC: 2880-6922-7300

White FC: 2666-1698-3401

White 2 FC: 0390-7446-9899

Looking for Dream World Females? Search no more :)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Soulmaster; Sure, that sounds good. I'll take any Gem, really, though Fire, Fighting, Psychic, Ghost, Electric, Ground and Steel are the ones I'm mostly looking for. But any will do.

@Trey; Someone is on a shopping spree. *chuckles* Anyway, sure that's fine. Three Blue Shard and three Yellow Shard for six Pokemon. Sounds like a good deal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow Soulmaster On Twitter
    Visit Soulmaster's Youtube Channel

I have a Ground Gem so that's perfect. When do you want to trade? I'm open anytime for the next week or so. And my FC is 2967-6420-8683.

Credit for the Banner goes to Pyradox. Link to URPG stats
    Mafia Win/Lose Tally
    Black FC: 1506 9762 7606: White 2 FC: 2967-6420-8683: My Fanclub
    Winner of LOST mafia, My Little Pony: Friendship is Mafia 2, Bloons Tower Defense 5 Mafia, Fos Ro Mafia, Legendary Pokemon Mafia, War Room Mafia 5, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn Mafia, Pokemon Movie Mafia
    Writer's Workshop Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Soulmaster; Sorry for the late reply, that blasted malware warning kept me away, since I didn't know what else to do. Anyway, I can trade from New Years Day on. I can't trade today, as I'll be out with family, so let's set it up for tomorrow afternoon and plan from there. I'll VM you then with my trainer name and FC. Later.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Let me know when you can trade the pokemon for the shards :D I'll be available practically all the weekend
    Pokemon White 2 => 4342-0544-2168

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Hiya. I'd like to get the Relaxed Togepi. I can give you a Red Shard, of course.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

@Dark Blueberry; Of course. Sounds good. We'll talk trade and set up a time for it in a bit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    @Dark Blueberry; Of course. Sounds good. We'll talk trade and set up a time for it in a bit.
    I'm free for trade right now. Are you available?

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast