GEN V: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12) - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 89
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

  1. #46
    Silver Strategician LadyScathach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA (GMT -5)
    Posts
    279
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    I'd like the Jellicent. I can trade you any gem, shard, or a Star Piece. My FC is 1077-8546-4918.

  2. #47
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by LadyScathach View Post
    I'd like the Jellicent. I can trade you any gem, shard, or a Star Piece. My FC is 1077-8546-4918.
    Okay, that's do-able. I'll take a Blue Shard. I can trade in 10 minutes, I just have to take care of a few small things first. My game name is Nova and my FC for White 2 is 0562-4743-3930. See you then.

    EDIT: On second thought, better trade now while I still have some battery life left, before I get dragged into something else. See you shortly.
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 19th December 2012 at 05:12 PM.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  3. #48
    Registered User Andrechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    I have spare red and yellow shards I could trade them to you for these 2

    Porygon: Mild/Good Perseverance/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck

    :)
    Pokemon White 2 => 4342-0544-2168

  4. #49
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrechi View Post
    I have spare red and yellow shards I could trade them to you for these 2

    Porygon: Mild/Good Perseverance/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck

    :)
    Sure, that sounds fair to me. I'll take one Red Shard and one Yellow Shard. When do you think you'll be able to trade? Let me know when you get a chance.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  5. #50
    Registered User Andrechi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    43

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrechi View Post
    I have spare red and yellow shards I could trade them to you for these 2

    Porygon: Mild/Good Perseverance/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck

    :)
    Sure, that sounds fair to me. I'll take one Red Shard and one Yellow Shard. When do you think you'll be able to trade? Let me know when you get a chance.

    I am availabe right now but have to leave in about 2 hours so If you have a chance let me now. If not then I'll be free tomorrow all afrternoon :)
    Pokemon White 2 => 4342-0544-2168

  6. #51
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrechi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrechi View Post
    I have spare red and yellow shards I could trade them to you for these 2

    Porygon: Mild/Good Perseverance/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck

    :)
    Sure, that sounds fair to me. I'll take one Red Shard and one Yellow Shard. When do you think you'll be able to trade? Let me know when you get a chance.

    I am availabe right now but have to leave in about 2 hours so If you have a chance let me now. If not then I'll be free tomorrow all afrternoon :)
    Okay, I can be on in a few minutes. I'll see you then.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  7. #52
    Face of mercy? NOPE Yato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Anywhere
    Posts
    6,664
    Blog Entries
    435

    Follow Yato on Tumblr

    Default

    Can I get the Gentle Munna and the Bold Porygon? I can give you more Red shards.

  8. #53
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/18/12)

    Sorry for the slight mix-up. Enjoy your new Mons! Thanks for the Shards. ^_^
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  9. #54
    Registered User AlphaOmegaSin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/22/12)

    Swablu: Hasty/Capable of Taking Hits/30/Female/Cloud Nine, and Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck, please. I can offer you a Shiny Stone, and a Dusk Stone. BTW, what level are they?

  10. #55
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/22/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmegaSin View Post
    Swablu: Hasty/Capable of Taking Hits/30/Female/Cloud Nine, and Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck, please. I can offer you a Shiny Stone, and a Dusk Stone. BTW, what level are they?
    Swablu is at level 30 while Togepi is at level 40. And yes, that sounds good. I'm also adding new captures right now, so check them out as well. Thanks for the interest.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  11. #56
    Registered User AlphaOmegaSin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    27

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/22/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaOmegaSin View Post
    Swablu: Hasty/Capable of Taking Hits/30/Female/Cloud Nine, and Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck, please. I can offer you a Shiny Stone, and a Dusk Stone. BTW, what level are they?
    Swablu is at level 30 while Togepi is at level 40. And yes, that sounds good. I'm also adding new captures right now, so check them out as well. Thanks for the interest.
    Oh, so that's what those numbers meant. I'll have to pass, because I prefer Pokémon at a lower level.
    Trainer: Alan, Version: White, FC: 2366 4220 9959

  12. #57
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/22/12)

    Okay, it's your call. Maybe some other time, then.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  13. #58
    Registered User Halcyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/24/12)

    May I have these following Pokémon? :) (I'm like shopping lol)

    Riolu: Rash/Somewhat Stubborn/40/Female/Prankster
    Rotom: Calm/Likes to Relax/40/Genderless/Levitate
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck
    Munna: Quiet/Hates to lose/40/Female/Telepathy
    Porygon: Quiet/Often dozes off/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Spiritomb: Quiet/Alert to sounds/40/Male/Infiltrator

    I can offer a Shiny Stone, lots of Red Shards, some Blue and Yellow Shards, and a few Gems.
    White 2 FC: 1206-7028-2268

  14. #59
    Geek of the Games CynthiaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Dating Cynthia
    Posts
    978
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/24/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    May I have these following Pokémon? :) (I'm like shopping lol)

    Riolu: Rash/Somewhat Stubborn/40/Female/Prankster
    Rotom: Calm/Likes to Relax/40/Genderless/Levitate
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck
    Munna: Quiet/Hates to lose/40/Female/Telepathy
    Porygon: Quiet/Often dozes off/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Spiritomb: Quiet/Alert to sounds/40/Male/Infiltrator

    I can offer a Shiny Stone, lots of Red Shards, some Blue and Yellow Shards, and a few Gems.
    Someone is on a shopping spree. *chuckles*

    But sure, you can have them. Let's see... I'll take:

    1x Shiny Stone
    2x Red Shards
    3x Blue Shards

    Does that sound fair to you? Let me know when you get a chance while I put these guys under reserved status.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

    Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

    I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."


  15. #60
    Registered User Halcyon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/24/12)

    Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    May I have these following Pokémon? :) (I'm like shopping lol)

    Riolu: Rash/Somewhat Stubborn/40/Female/Prankster
    Rotom: Calm/Likes to Relax/40/Genderless/Levitate
    Togepi: Brave/Loves to eat/40/Female/Super Luck
    Munna: Quiet/Hates to lose/40/Female/Telepathy
    Porygon: Quiet/Often dozes off/40/Genderless/Analytic
    Spiritomb: Quiet/Alert to sounds/40/Male/Infiltrator

    I can offer a Shiny Stone, lots of Red Shards, some Blue and Yellow Shards, and a few Gems.
    Someone is on a shopping spree. *chuckles*

    But sure, you can have them. Let's see... I'll take:

    1x Shiny Stone
    2x Red Shards
    3x Blue Shards

    Does that sound fair to you? Let me know when you get a chance while I put these guys under reserved status.
    Yeap, that sounds fine! I'm free from 4am (your time) onwards today. :)
    White 2 FC: 1206-7028-2268

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •