GEN V: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Blog Entries

Default Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all! (Update 12/31/12)

Well, let's get right to the point. I've accumulated so many Dream Radar and Hidden Grotto Pokemon (mostly DR) that I'm starting to run out of room to store them all. So this is where you guys come in. The Pokemon are below. However, I do need things from you. So it's like this, I trade a Pokemon for an item. What I need is below. Drop me a line if you're interested in any of these guys and have the items I seek.

Items Needed:

Pokemon Offered:

Whew, as you can see, that's a lot of Pokemon. So post here first, and later I'll PM you to discuss any other details. Thanks, and happy posting.

EDIT: I forgot to mention this (took me a while...). Any of these Pokemon can be nicknamed or have their current nicknames changed. All you have to do is ask. Okay then, happy posting!
    Last edited by CynthiaLover; 31st January 2013 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Trade Update
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

I apply Felix's Law: "Smile, tomorrow could be worse."

Default Re: Dream Radar + Hidden Grotto Pokemon for all!

Which gems are you looking for? I may also have a red shard going spare, but will need to double check. I would be interested in the Togepi.
    Heartgold FC: 1076 3988 4489
    Black FC: 0218 0466 7484
    Black 2 FC: 1077 8873 5783

Mew's Island - come and visit :)

http://mewsisland.forumotion.com/

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cazzab15 View Post
    Which gems are you looking for? I may also have a red shard going spare, but will need to double check. I would be interested in the Togepi.
    Heh, sorry, I forgot to update the list with other captures. It's now up to date (for the moment).

Anyway, the Red Shard, if you have it, would be the most killer item I need right now. I'm just one Red Shard short of teaching two moves to my Pokemon, and I've hunted for them, only coming up with Green, Blue, and Yellow. So if you have a Red Shard, that would be awesome. If you don't, however, don't worry about it. The gems I need the most are Fire, Fighting, Steel, Electric, Water, and Grass, but they aren't critically important, but they will help with some Wi-Fi battle strategies. I also added another item I need that I forgot before: White Herbs, so if you have that, that would be great. Any of these mentioned items would be more than enough for Togepi But, if I had to put them in order it would be as followed:

1: Red Shard
    2: Tamato Berry
    3: White Herb
    4: Gems
    5: Star Pieces
    6: Razor Fang/Claw

So really, I'll trade you the Togepi for anything, but my choice preference would be the top three items on the list. So check out the new list of Mons and see if there is anything else you'd like and we can talk trade. When you've decided, I'll PM you to go over details and whatnot. See you on the air.
    Best Game Characters of all Time: Ryu 3, Nina 3, Ryu 2, Nina 2, Rei, Ratchet, Talwyn, Princess Pride, Megaman.EXE, Elecman.EXE, Bass. EXE, Tails, Geo, Sonia, Pit

Best Anime Characters of all Time: Van, Fiona, Irvine, Cynthia, Yugi, Tea, Joey, Dark Magician Girl, Kuriboh, Yuma, Astral, Number 39: Utopia, May, Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango

Blog Entries

Can I have a Riolu or/and a Staryu? I have a few gems , and a Red Shard.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeMaster View Post
    Sure, you can have both if you'd like. Just make sure you identify which Riolu you'd like, as there's a fair number there, so I don't end up sending over the wrong one. We'll talk trade from there.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by InfernapeMaster View Post
    Sure, you can have both if you'd like. Just make sure you identify which Riolu you'd like, as there's a fair number there, so I don't end up sending over the wrong one. We'll talk trade from there.
    I would like the Lv. 30 Modest one. My friend code is 4900 3945 6032.
    Shiny Sninx Breeding!
    Hatch Count: 67
    Trying to obtain a Shiny Shinx!

Blog Entries

Thanks a bunch. Enjoy your Riolu and Staryu. ^_^

@CynthiaLover;

I'd like:

Serious Bronzor
    Naive Porygon
    Jolly Igglybuff
    Docile Swablu
    Bold Sigilyph
    Quirky Shuckle
    Rash Togepi

I can offer lots of Tamato berries and several gems of various types. Are there certain gems you'd like, or would you prefer more berries?
    Official claimer of Swirlix, Sweet Veil, and Draining Kiss.
    3DS FC: 1564-2044-7042

Blog Entries

O_o Wow, that's quite the order. But sure, sounds good. The Tamato Berries are more crucial to me over the gems, as I'm trying to do a bit of Speed EV Training (something I don't do often, but will do when I feel the need for it), while the Gems, more or less, are for Wi-Fi and PWT strategies. I'll PM you in a bit going over any finer details. Thanks for your interest!

Blog Entries
    Follow Mintaka On Twitter
    Follow Mintaka on Tumblr

@CynthiaLover;

Riolu: Naughty/Often Scatters Things/30/Female/Prankster
    Porygon: Calm/Likes to relax/40/Genderless/Analytic

Are these Pokemon still available? I'll be able to provide Tamato Berries and Gems for these.

FC: 2294-4703-4926 | 제노바
    Friend Safari Info: Flying (Pidgey, Hoothoot, Fletchfinder)

Blog Entries

@Bomika

Yes, they are still available. I'll trade them for Tamato Berries. I'll send you a PM in a short time with further details. Thanks for the interest.

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

@CynthiaLover;

Do you still accept Red Shards? I have a spare - and I'd like to give one for one of your female Swablus

EDIT: typo
    Last edited by Yato; 16th November 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Blog Entries

@ Dark Blueberry

Yes, I'm always looking for Red Shards, so they are still more than happily accepted. Which one of the Swablu females would you like?

Blog Entries

Follow Yato on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by CynthiaLover View Post
    @ Dark Blueberry

Yes, I'm always looking for Red Shards, so they are still more than happily accepted. Which one of the Swablu females would you like?
    Thanks :D I'd like the Brave one. When are you available for trade?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Blueberry View Post
    Thanks :D I'd like the Brave one. When are you available for trade?
    I'll be out for a bit with errands this afternoon, so wanna do the trade tomorrow morning? I'll reserve that Brave Swablu for you until then. See you then.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast