Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini. - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

Default Re: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

NVM, but I know the problem, it will be working in a couple hours, hope you're there!

Default Re: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

Quote Originally Posted by Edotion View Post
    NVM, but I know the problem, it will be working in a couple hours, hope you're there!
    yeah, I am. I will be sewing all night. I can pop on here and there if needed. :3

3DS 3566 1545 8577 IGN P00P

I don't know if it's working, but I think it's time for another test. If you can make it.

Oh well, too late. NVM.

I don't know if it's working, but I think it's time for another test. If you can make it.
    yeah, I am sorry. ^^; I fell asleep. lol I guess I was to tired to stay up. I will be gone in the next few days, but we can try sometime next week if you want.

i have the 3 legendary birds, ho-oh, and Lugia. If i read that correctly you said you were interested in them. I'm interested in Darkrai and Palkia/Dialga.. either or.
    Black 2 FC - 1937 0114 8344
    Black 1 FC - 0863 2572 7652

Quote Originally Posted by shubbak121 View Post
    i have the 3 legendary birds, ho-oh, and Lugia. If i read that correctly you said you were interested in them. I'm interested in Darkrai and Palkia/Dialga.. either or.
    Nope, I have the birds.

@Edotion; I am finally back from my event thing. :) If you still need victini Im open for trading now.

It will still be a while, the I haven't been able to test if my internet is working yet.

It will still be a while, the I haven't been able to test if my internet is working yet.
    Ok let me know when you want to test it. XD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567