GEN V: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini. - Page 2

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

Default Re: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

idk if i want to trade my victini or jirachi they are to cute :(

Default Re: Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Mespirit and others. Looking for Jirachi and Victini.

Is there something you want?

Blog Entries

I have a Jirachi that's lv 70, and... do you want multiple Mudkips? I can get you 2.

That would be great. I'm going on school camp for the next three days so it will take a little longer. Sorry.

I can have all except Munchlax, Elekid and Mime Jr ready today. Then I can give you the rest after my camp. Is that OK?
    Last edited by Edotion; 5th February 2013 at 02:12 AM.

I have got Riolu, Azurill, Mantyke, Budew and Totodile ready now.

Blog Entries

Hey, I figure I should let you know that when you were on at 1 & 2 in the morning my time, I was asleep. I have to go to school ^-^;
    When the weekend comes, I'll be on all the time if you're back.

I am back now. Sorry for the wait. I will start working on the other Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Hi! You're not going to trade me all of those for just 3 Pokemon are you? ^-^; Do you want me to pick 3 of them, or is there something else you want?
    I can't get more than 2 Mudkips because they are both male and I don't have a Ditto.

I'm not? It will take a while for Mime Jr. A bit less for Elekid(unless you mind one that is level 10 or so, I can get that really quickly) and the longest time for Munchlax, because it will take a while for me to get a hold on a Snorlax. What do you have?

EDIT: Oh, wait, do you have a hidden ability Spinda?
    Last edited by Edotion; 9th February 2013 at 06:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Well, the somewhat interesting things I've got besides the Jirachi and Mudkips are the other Hoenn starters, a few Eevees (I can evolve them for you), Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Shiny Purrloin and Blitzle, and Machamp. I can also get you almost anything that's obtainable without trading in Diamond, Pearl, Soul Silver, Emerald, White or Sapphire.

I no longer am in need of a Mime Jr., unless you have already obtained one. I bought a used copy of Pokemon Platinum today and the previous owner had a Mr. Mime I can breed for myself. But again, if you've already gotten a Mime Jr. I don't wanna cause any inconvenience.

It's going to take quite a while for Munchlax and Elekid(unless you mind a level ten or so, as I said)

How about Torchic, Treeko, One Mudkip, Jirachi, Squirtle and Bulbasaur for Elekid, Riolu, Mantyke, Azurill, Budew and Totodile? Then Munchlax when I can get one?

Blog Entries

That would be great :) I don't mind an Elekid around lv 10.

OK, I will be ready for the next 4-5 hours.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Edotion View Post
    Deal. I'll contact you when I can do it.
    Hey, can we trade now? Sorry to post it here, cause it seems that you didn't notice my vm.

Pokemon Black FC: 3009 7637 7723
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 0218 9095 4411
    Pokemon X FC: 4012 3239 8043

"Won't you make a contract with me? I'll grant you any one wish.."

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast