Charmanders have to go!!!
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Charmanders have to go!!!

  1. #1

    Default Charmanders have to go!!!

    Title says everything, I have over 120 Charmanders at the moment. These Charmanders were bred using the masuda method, and these Charmanders are legit.

    You can request these things:
    1. Change name of Charmander
    2. Male/Female
    3. Specific Nature
    Last edited by The Traders Corner; 17th July 2012 at 09:48 PM. Reason: removing

  2. #2
    my time has come Zeb's Avatar Deputy Head Administrator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    8,447
    Blog Entries
    143

    Follow Zeb on Tumblr

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    No requesting people to visit your youtube channel, please.

  3. #3
    The Japanese Popstars! Caterham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Traders Corner View Post
    Title says everything, I have over 120 charmanders at the moment. These charmanders were bred using the masuda method, and these charmanders are legit.

    You can request these things:
    1. Change name of charmander
    2. Male/Female
    3. Specific Nature
    I'll take one.
    1 sophia
    2 girl
    3 I don't care.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Totodile2001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Traders Corner View Post
    Title says everything, I have over 120 charmanders at the moment. These charmanders were bred using the masuda method, and these charmanders are legit.

    You can request these things:
    1. Change name of charmander
    2. Male/Female
    3. Specific Nature
    I'll take one.
    1 sophia
    2 girl
    3 I don't care.
    When will you be available to make the trade.

  5. #5
    The Japanese Popstars! Caterham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    148
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Traders Corner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Totodile2001 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Traders Corner View Post
    Title says everything, I have over 120 charmanders at the moment. These charmanders were bred using the masuda method, and these charmanders are legit.

    You can request these things:
    1. Change name of charmander
    2. Male/Female
    3. Specific Nature
    I'll take one.
    1 sophia
    2 girl
    3 I don't care.
    When will you be available to make the trade.
    Vm me,I won't be able until at least Sunday

  6. #6

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    I would love one!
    1. No nickname
    2. Don't care
    3. Timid pretty please

    I'll be able to trade tonight after 5pm est

  7. #7

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarus Mack View Post
    I would love one!
    1. No nickname
    2. Don't care
    3. Timid pretty please

    I'll be able to trade tonight after 5pm est
    K, use my SS FC under about me section. See you at 5 or later.

  8. #8

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Just remembered I don't have the national dex yet whoops guess I won't be able to trade for a charmander after all, or can I? Such a noob question sorry

  9. #9

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitarus Mack View Post
    Just remembered I don't have the national dex yet whoops guess I won't be able to trade for a charmander after all, or can I? Such a noob question sorry
    I think you can, we can try when you are ready to trade.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    Hey i'll take one if you dont mind

    1:None
    2:Male
    3:Modest

    White Friend Code: 2452 0371 5017

  11. #11
    Registered User Tjd78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    probably somewhere
    Posts
    44

    Default Re: Charmanders have to go!!!

    I'll take one

    1.none
    2.male
    3.brave or mild, don't care

    Trade with me anytime you can.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •